#1 Posted by lionel hunter (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

i was looking on tech website and it said some people in santa-fe new Mexico say they are allergic to wireless internet and they say it discrimination also

here is the story from maximumpc

silly as that sounds, a group in Santa Fe claims the city is discriminating against them because they say they're allergic to Wi-Fi signals. "I get chest painand it doesn't go away right way, said a member of the group. The group seeks to have Wi-Fi banned from public buildings, claiming that Wi-Fi in public places is a violation of the Americans with Disabilities Act. 0_o

(i didnt mess with the story i copyed it from the site)

here is a video about it

Post Edited:2008-06-03 11:36:37

#2 Posted by Vlad Tepes Dracula (2208 posts) - - Show Bio

Bullsh#t anyone?

#3 Posted by lionel hunter (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

but here is where the lie is they say it ONLY in the building the transmitter is not outside the wifi connection can go outside it depends on the strength of the transmitter and the one guy who gets chest pain says it lasts for severel days even after he leaves the area with wi-fi

#4 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

There stupid. Its just wifi. I doubt it has that much of and effect. Also with apple growing there aren't gonna stop them any time soon.

#5 Posted by zero edge (3692 posts) - - Show Bio

It's gunna suck for then when the whole world becomes wi-fi.

#6 Posted by lionel hunter (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

but apple wont open they os to games or anything because that why windows gets alot of viruses to the moldable operating system windows uses that make in vunarable to viruses apple's newest game is a cooking game

by the way for anyone useing mac i suggest you install their security package its not fake it from thier site

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1897

#7 Posted by King Saturn (222830 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow. Thats really interesting. Feel sorry for those folks

#8 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
Vlad Tepes Dracula said:
"

Bullsh#t anyone?

"