#1 Posted by Kesho_Ronin (209 posts) - - Show Bio

They have a fight 2.February.Who do you think is going to win?my money is on Alistair

#2 Posted by TotalBalance (742 posts) - - Show Bio

Alistair Overoid will win as long as he does not screw up cycling his PEDs again and get caught.

#3 Posted by King Saturn (224749 posts) - - Show Bio
I think Overeem is gonna bust Bigfoot's Big Ass and have him bleeding all over the Place. 
#4 Edited by Kesho_Ronin (209 posts) - - Show Bio

@TotalBalance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQdTNEAhwsA i don't think this time is going to be the same story

#5 Posted by Kesho_Ronin (209 posts) - - Show Bio

Steroids or no steroids you have to give man some credit for being a Strikeforce Heavyweight Champion,Dream Heavyweight Champion,K-1 World Gran Prix Champion.

You can have all the muscles in the world but if you don't have tehniq and experience then your nothing.but Alistair has it all

#6 Posted by King Saturn (224749 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kesho_Ronin said:

Steroids or no steroids you have to give man some credit for being a Strikeforce Heavyweight Champion,Dream Heavyweight Champion,K-1 World Gran Prix Champion.

You can have all the muscles in the world but if you don't have tehniq and experience then your nothing.but Alistair has it all

indeed... I just wonder if Overeem would injure his knee connecting on Bigfoot's Huge Head. 
#7 Edited by Kesho_Ronin (209 posts) - - Show Bio