• 60 results
#51 Posted by King Saturn (224462 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue Lantern 2814 says:

"I'm almost sure that it's a rock, but that doesn't mean that there's no life on mars."

I agree

#52 Posted by Blue Lantern 2814 (310 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm almost sure that it's a rock, but that doesn't mean that there's no life on mars.

#53 Posted by Adidas Demon (169 posts) - - Show Bio

Female figure? I thought women were from Venus. And Men were from Mars.

#54 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11267 posts) - - Show Bio

Adidas Demon says:

"Female figure? I thought women were from Venus. And Men were from Mars."

They were probably going to Venus, but the male species was driving and she asked him to ask for directions but he 'knew' where he was going. Called 'pigeons instinct'.

#55 Posted by Constantine (16059 posts) - - Show Bio

HAHA i still think its just a rock.

#56 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

Gottheit says:

"Yay! A new civilization to subjugate to persecution! Something new to nuke. Rotten Gun writes: "isn't that actually less than 10 inches tall?" So what? You think all bipedial life has to be as tall or as short as us?"

i didn't realise i gave pros or cons either way?

#57 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

It's Crypto.

#58 Posted by King Saturn (224462 posts) - - Show Bio

The Reality to me is there are aliens but not on Mars or on any planet in our Solar System. I believe that angels and demons are really aliens. I mean they arent from Earth and it has been proven that at some point people have actually seen angels. In Catholic Tradition, they were described as creatures with four faces (human, eagle, ox, lion), several wings and hooved like feet, and having the ability to emit fire from there bodies. They also were descibed as creatures that didnt more laterally (from side to side) because with four faces they could see everything that was around them.

#59 Posted by Barry Flash (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

That's crazy.

#60 Posted by King Saturn (224462 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I had read about it a few weeks ago. There is also stuff about Angels having $ex with women on Earth in the early years of mankind, and the women would birth giants on the Earth. Those Angels were punished for their actions as well.
Post Edited:2008-02-02 21:20:10