Aliens do exist

• 184 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

azza04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By azza04

Could we be seeing a real life Superman soon? Or more worryingly a Galactus?

Real life FBI files have been released claiming that not only do Aliens exist, but that flying saucers piloted by aliens did crash on Earth. Now i have to say that i do believe in life on other planets, and that i find the idea very exciting and a little bit frightening.

http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2011/04/from-the-x-file-dept-fbi-releases-memo-that-proves-aliens-landed-at-roswell.html

What do you guys think? Should we be worried?

Lets try and keep it a friendly disscussion :D Oh and please no proclaiming the end of the world lol

Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By MarvelJackAss433

I say i want Thor to show up m:D!!!.Gods technically,in human logic,are aliens.

azza04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By azza04

Can you imagine if the God of Thunder did just turn up. How awsome would that be.

Avatar image for cypher_s_gambit
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Cypher's Gambit

Watch this.... Watch it all the way through, there is more of it on youtube. 3 different UFO sightings on that day. Don't believe the videos? Compare them to the originals... You will still see them.

SuperTide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5  Edited By SuperTide

yea!

azza04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By azza04
@Cypher's Gambit:  certainly looked strange.
Avatar image for hydrabob--defunct
hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By hydrabob--defunct

You people remind of my cousin that has a UFO Welcome center. Needless to say he is the black sheep of the family

azza04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By azza04
@hydrabob: wo wo wo what do you mean you people? lol im jokin, i no what you mean anyone that seem to mention aliens or ufo in real life are mocked. But the FBI have confirmed it mate, thats got to mean something.
Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By Deranged Midget

*Sigh*

hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azza04:  mmmmm no sorry
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#11  Edited By TheGoldenOne
@Deranged Midget said:
" *Sigh* "
azza04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By azza04
@hydrabob: is it really so hard to consider that in a universe that is supposedly infinite, that we are the only inteligent life there is? I cant say for sure i have never seen a ufo with my own eyes but there has to be something else out there. It can't just be us (in my opinion)
hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azza04:  Why can't we be it? Wouldn't us being the only life-forms make us an even greater miracle, than if there was life everywhere?
azza04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By azza04
@hydrabob: i'm not saying we arn't mate, but from the way i see it, why would we be the only intelligent race in a universe so large. I personally would find it sad if we were all that existed in all of creation.
hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azza04: because whatever happened for the world to be created had the earth in the perfect spot with the perfect conditions for us to live. I think that if we are (and I believe we are) that it makes us an even bigger deal than we already think we are. I mean we are the only people doing anything that affects the world around us, pretty big deal.
azza04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By azza04
@hydrabob: i see what your saying, but there has to be other planets with good living condition out there. Maybe some form of life has developed there. Don't get me wrong mate im not a ufo conspiracy theorist or anything, its just a subject i find interesting.

I found this on the web

An Earth-like planet spotted outside our solar system is the first found that could support liquid water and harbor life, scientists announced today.

Liquid water is a key ingredient for life as we know it. The newfound planet is located at the "Goldilocks" distance-not too close and not too far from its star to keep water on its surface from freezing or vaporizing away.

And while astronomers are not yet able to look for signs of biology on the planet, the discovery is a milestone in planet detection and the search for extraterrestrial life, one with the potential to profoundly change our outlook on the universe.

Maybe there is other life ou there.

lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By lagoon_boy
Sounds movie-ish, no?
azza04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By azza04
@lagoon_boy: it does i find it quite exciting. There have certainly been enough alien movies coming out lately.
Hi I'm New

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Hi I'm New
@hydrabob: while I agree that the conditions for our survival were a long shot, statistically speaking given the size of the universe there should be quite a few planets with conditions just like earth and should be more than capable than developing life. Now I'm not saying that they will be what we deem "intelligent life" but it is also very possible that there is life above and beyond anything on our planet. Also whose to say for life to exist it needs to be under the conditions of earth. A planet could be the opposite of earth and still develop life, but just adjusted to that atmosphere. So to me there i sjust to many chances at life existing for it just to be us.
hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azza04:  I guess that planet could have people on it, but just because it has water and is a good portion away from it's sun doesn't mean that the correct sequence of events are going on for people to be born on that planet.

This is interesting, but I don't think I can convince you that there aren't aliens and unless and alien shows up at my door and tells me he is an alien I don't think I will believe they exist (and even if that happened I would probably, just think it was my cousin messing with me)
hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Hi I'm New:  The fact that life being created on earth was such a random thing and that almost everything had to be perfect gives me the idea that there are very few things that can change for life be able to survive on a planet
azza04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By azza04
@hydrabob:  lol i understand mate, its not about trying to convice other people of our beliefs though. It's just about trying to get others to explore new possibilitys and ideas, then make up our own minds.
hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azza04: yeah I hear yuh, I just find the idea of other people out there to be a stretch sometimes.
xkoenig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

#24  Edited By xkoenig
@azza04 said:
" Could we be seeing a real life Superman soon? Or more worryingly a Galactus? Real life FBI files have been released claiming that not only do Aliens exist, but that flying saucers piloted by aliens did crash on Earth. Now i have to say that i do believe in life on other planets, and that i find the idea very exciting and a little bit frightening.  http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2011/04/from-the-x-file-dept-fbi-releases-memo-that-proves-aliens-landed-at-roswell.htmlWhat do you guys think? Should we be worried? Lets try and keep it a friendly discussion :D Oh and please no proclaiming the end of the world lol "
I would strongly doubt that anything like what comic book creators have invented would be what alien life is like. But if we really did see aliens come to Earth that would be very interesting! I'm an astronomer so I study space for a living and I still kinda doubt this silly Roswell nonsense, but I can't believe we're alone in our Galaxy, if not the wider Universe.
CATPANEXE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By CATPANEXE

Mebbe....i see androids dressed as humans everyday, and occasional zombies, usually more so downtown around bar time.
So i might as well buy the alien train, especially since the likelihood is that I'm from a galaxy far, far, far away. (:

azza04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By azza04
@xkoenig: Yeh lol i only put the Superman and Galactus bit in to try and keep the topic centered on the comic book world :) I have recently just started study astronomy, i splashed out on a high tech telescope that cost me £250. It's got loads of cool gadgets with it, well chuffed :D
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By lagoon_boy
@azza04:  Indeed. Most movies are based on something.  But, until I can get solid evidence aside from statements, than I'll believe.
Avatar image for the_devil_tiger
The Devil Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By The Devil Tiger

Aliens probably exist.

Now, you must consider that spac is just incredibly vast, that probability of having an inteligent species in our immediate vincintiy incredibly low.

Even given that,  that species would have to be  evolved enough to invent a technological rather close from ours in order of being dentifiable as such by ours.

Take humanity : it has take MILLIONS of years to com of what we are now. So it's very unlikely that we could have a first contact any time soon. More than that, without interstellar travel, the odds become increasingly low.

So here is my theory : Intelligent alien life do exist, or has existed, but it's so far it's a no problem, or it has already passed away and become extinct.

azza04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By azza04
@lagoon_boy: Yup, the hole topic of aliens isn't something new thats come about. There have been talk about them since the cave men. I've read that the cave men drew pictures of things that looked like alien space crafts on the walls of their caves. Now thats something that i find very interesting.
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#30  Edited By Caligula
Is intelligent life outside of the earth possible? yes, it's possible.

Do I believe, that we have seen them? I don't know, there is so much disinformation, and so many crazies out there that just want to get attention that they will so anything. However it is possible that some accounts are true.

I believe that while it is possible, I'm still skeptical that we have seen them.
xkoenig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By xkoenig
@azza04 said:
" @xkoenig: Yeh lol i only put the Superman and Galactus bit in to try and keep the topic centered on the comic book world :) I have recently just started study astronomy, i splashed out on a high tech telescope that cost me £250. It's got loads of cool gadgets with it, well chuffed :D "
"Chuffed"? Are you English by any chance? :)
azza04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By azza04
@xkoenig: yeh mate i live in the UK :D
xkoenig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By xkoenig
@azza04 said:
" @xkoenig: yeh mate i live in the UK :D "
lol. I'm English but I live in America, so you can imagine it's been a while since I heard someone say they were 'chuffed' about anything, but I am chuffed you used that word :)
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#34  Edited By InnerVenom123

No Caption Provided
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By lagoon_boy
@azza04:  I too have heard this news. But again, even with an open mind, no evidence, no proof.
azza04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By azza04
@xkoenig: lol is it true the american ladies find a british accent cute?
azza04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By azza04
@InnerVenom123:
If only this little dude would come to Earth, i would so have a beer with him. :D

No Caption Provided
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#38  Edited By nefarious

An Alien like Galactus and Superman? I hope not.

iloverobots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By iloverobots
@azza04 said:

" @hydrabob: is it really so hard to consider that in a universe that is supposedly infinite, that we are the only inteligent life there is? I cant say for sure i have never seen a ufo with my own eyes but there has to be something else out there. It can't just be us (in my opinion) "

Thing is, this argument used by people claiming they saw UFOs can actually be an argument against them, here's why. Earth has been around for over 4.5 billion years, while the universe itself is 14 billion years old. It's incredibly naive to assume that if aliens actually visited the location of earth, it would be in the mere 5000 years were records could've been kept of it.
I'm in school for physics, trust me, finding other habitable planets is one of the reasons I wake up in the morning, but "aliens" will never visit earth.
azza04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By azza04
@iloverobots: Im not sure it's naive. And you know what they say mate, never say never.
xkoenig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By xkoenig
@azza04 said:
" @xkoenig: lol is it true the american ladies find a british accent cute? "
My wife certainly did! I think it is pretty true, but more so in the friendlier parts of the US. Here in the northeast where I live everyone is so grumpy it's hard to tell, but out west and in the south they always comment on it.
azza04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By azza04
@xkoenig: got to get myself out there then. I'm getting pretty tired of the weather over here as well. One minute its sunny the next it's raining. Plus we havent had a decent summer here in the UK for atleast 5 years now.
Avatar image for redheadedatrocitus
RedheadedAtrocitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

I'm telling you guys....First Contact is imminent by signs like these.

Hi I'm New

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Hi I'm New
@hydrabob: the fact that it was so random is what makes me believe it could just as easily happen again. Also our definition of what is necessary for life to exist may not be the only possible way for life to exist. Maybe we only believe life can exist in X environment because we have yet to encounter a living being from Y environment.
weaponmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By weaponmaster

They absolutely exist and we have been visited.

Mayan Carving of a rocketship and passenger. Note the ribbed cuffs on his arms and legs and waist, and the flame coming out of the "rocket".

This looks like a helmeted astronaut complete with breathing device.

This artifact is thousands of years old and they recreated a model of it and it flew perfectly.

There are many heiroglyphs such as these.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By InnerVenom123
@azza04: Screw Paul. I wanna party with the symbiote race on New Years!

No Caption Provided
azza04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By azza04
@weaponmaster: very interesting mate thanks for posting.
azza04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By azza04
@InnerVenom123:  Lmao i don't think you would come out of that party the same man. I wouldn't mind spending news years with the Amazons :P
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By InnerVenom123
@azza04: That's the point. I'd take a souvenir symbiote for myself ;)

Amazons as in Wonder Woman? They're not aliens. o_O
azza04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By azza04
@InnerVenom123: yea but i still wouldn't mind :D