Alcatraz as a prison again?

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

It was just a thought that crossed my mind.

So here are my questions.

Do you think it would be worth reopening it as a prison?

Do you think it would be better to close Guantanamo Bay and reopen Alcatraz as the new terrorist holding facility? How would you feel about this?

Would you mind if it was turned into a prison again?

SavageDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SavageDragon

Nah I dont think it should or or will happen. Im from WC about 10 min outside San Fran and Ive been there a bunch of times over the years. Its a great tourist spot and i dont see the point of spending millions to refurnish it. Then again it would kinda be cool in a a totally nonsensical way haha. It has such an awesome aura about it.

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@SavageDragon said:

Nah I dont think it should or or will happen. Im from WC about 10 min outside San Fran and Ive been there a bunch of times over the years. Its a great tourist spot and i dont see the point of spending millions to refurnish it. Then again it would kinda be cool in a a totally nonsensical way haha. It has such an awesome aura about it.

Lol

I know right. There is something sort of 'badass' in a way about having a prison floating in the middle of water that seems inescapable and you have your worst offenders there. Just something neat about that.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

I thought its now a historical monument or something of that nature.