Posted by wario1988 (990 posts) 8 months, 5 days ago

Albert Einstein VS Leonardo da Vinci (26 votes)

Albert Einstein 46%
Leonardo da Vinci 54%

Who's more intelligent and why?

#1 Edited by KingRobbStark (165 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate it when people compare two different people. Especially two great minds who pursued different subjects.

I abstained from voting.

#2 Posted by spinningbirdcake (1428 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna abstain from abstaining.

And I vote Einstein because he made a bomb. Leonardo dum Vinci never made a bomb. And all my measurements of great people are based on whether they made a bomb or bombed someone.

#3 Posted by Durakken (1593 posts) - - Show Bio

Polymath vs Creatve Theoretical Physicist...

I'll take the Polymath... Leo

#4 Edited by dbatdog (513 posts) - - Show Bio

And all my measurements of great people are based on whether they made a bomb or bombed someone.

well i'm convince...I vote for Einstein also

#5 Edited by MonsterStomp (13149 posts) - - Show Bio

Leonardo helped Ezio. I vote him! :P

#6 Posted by spinningbirdcake (1428 posts) - - Show Bio

@dbatdog said:

@spinningbirdcake said:

And all my measurements of great people are based on whether they made a bomb or bombed someone.

well i'm convince...I vote for Einstein also

#7 Posted by russellmania77 (13615 posts) - - Show Bio

leonardo... an overrated painter

#8 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17123 posts) - - Show Bio

They weren't in the same fields of work.

#9 Edited by SC (11960 posts) - - Show Bio

Technically speaking from a purely biological framework they are both the exact same guy. At least thats what DNA tests confirm beyond a 98.97 percent chance. Leonardo was supposed to have drawn up plans for a very advanced and complicated time machine, which was hidden and kept secret until a highly decorated and valued young scientist Albert Einstein was given highly classified documents that once belonged to Leonardo. Using those plans to create a working and functional time machine, Albert traveled to the past to realize that he was Leonardo all along. Its also said to be around this time that he invented Twitter and the Playstation 7. Incidentally Albert and Leonardo are also Henry Cavendish. Cavendish has the best feats out of three personas however he does not have a mutated ninja orientated turtle like creature named after him which is a sad but grim fact of reality.

#10 Posted by The Stegman (20766 posts) - - Show Bio

This is like when people ask who's smarter Bruce Wayne or Tony Stark, both are geniuses, just in different fields

#11 Posted by cameron83 (6416 posts) - - Show Bio

This is like when people ask who's smarter Bruce Wayne or Tony Stark, both are geniuses, just in different fields

This.

Although perhaps they mean who contributed more or who is more effective (lol Tony by FAARRRRRR)

#12 Posted by judasnixon (5447 posts) - - Show Bio

You known Leonardo only painted 12 paintings....... That's it 12. That's known......... That ain't $#!%........

#13 Posted by Pyrogram (32259 posts) - - Show Bio

The Polymath.

#14 Posted by JediXMan (27947 posts) - - Show Bio

Da Vinci was more inventive considering the time he was from. He was way ahead of his time. Not saying Einstein wasn't, but da Vinci just impresses me more.

#15 Edited by Durakken (1593 posts) - - Show Bio

The problem with Einstein is even though he was smart and figured something important out his contributions were contributions that other people working on and would have come about anyways around that time...

Leonardo daVinci's contributions aren't known and were ahead of his time so a lot of it wasn't implemented properly and that's just his engineering work. When you take into account his biological work and such his contributions would not have come from someone else if he didn't exist and our world would be vastly different.

Also when you take into account that greater breadth of knowledge tends to make you more intelligent and that daVinci clearly has a greater breadth, I think it's pretty clear he is more intelligent, perhaps not as "smart" by a small margin but definitely more intelligent.

#16 Posted by batmannflash (6109 posts) - - Show Bio

daVinci impresses me more with his innovations. total renaissance man

#17 Edited by MonsterStomp (13149 posts) - - Show Bio

@russellmania77 said:

You known Leonardo only painted 12 paintings....... That's it 12. That's known......... That ain't $#!%........

But dudes... It had codes and all this mysterious sh*t that people have spent decades trying to uncover.

#18 Edited by WIshIWasSuperman (1338 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna abstain from abstaining.

And I vote Einstein because he made a bomb. Leonardo dum Vinci never made a bomb. And all my measurements of great people are based on whether they made a bomb or bombed someone.

This is just wrong in so many ways..... he was a pacifist, was never part of the Manhattan project..... Also Da Vinci designed multiple weapons (including ones that used explosives). He technically was closer to building a bomb than Einstein ever was... your own logic is flawed. *facepalm*

I voted Leonard Di Piero Da Vinci. The guy was probably the greatest mind the world has, and ever will, see. He had talent beyond anything, and an insatiable curiosity. He instinctively understood concepts like Bernouli's principle and aerodynamics, explosives, engineering and mechanics,at a time when really the human race was only just beginning to understand these things at all.... He is by far one of the greatest people in the history of the world. Mathematically, he was also a genius for his time. His contributions to the world of art, biology, engineering, even war.... the man was truly one of a kind. This isn't a sleight on Einstein... I just can't consider him in the same league as Da Vinci (to be fair, I don't consider anyone in the league of Da Vinci)

#19 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (8194 posts) - - Show Bio

Nikolai Tesla.

#20 Edited by Phoenixgeist (3672 posts) - - Show Bio

INB4 conspiracy theories

...wait, no i'm not -_-

#21 Posted by lykopis (10756 posts) - - Show Bio

WOOHOO!

I picked DaVinci just to see the poll and I brought it even -- 50/50!

I feel so accomplished.

#22 Posted by MonsterStomp (13149 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by Pyrogram (32259 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis said:

WOOHOO!

I feel so accomplished.

I'll get my Alts and ruin the poll :p

#24 Posted by OptimusPalm (1803 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman said:

Da Vinci was more inventive considering the time he was from. He was way ahead of his time. Not saying Einstein wasn't, but da Vinci just impresses me more.

This. Strangely close to what I was about to type. I'd add Da Vinci also had a broader knowledge of things in general.

#25 Posted by russellmania77 (13615 posts) - - Show Bio

@judasnixon said:
@russellmania77 said:

But dudes... It had codes and all this mysterious sh*t that people have spent decades trying to uncover.

even leonardo didnt know about that lol

#26 Edited by MonsterStomp (13149 posts) - - Show Bio

@russellmania77: That is part of the genius.. Doing something without knowing it :P

#27 Posted by lykopis (10756 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram said:

@lykopis said:

WOOHOO!

I feel so accomplished.

I'll get my Alts and ruin the poll :p

*still fifty/fifty*

@lykopis: !!! Represent!

<3