• 108 results
Jokerpoker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

Edited By Jokerpoker

Poll Agents Of SHIELD vs Arrow (142 votes)

CW Arrow 76%
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D 22%

Which show do you like better?

• 
VinoVash1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

LOL @ the poll results...speaks for itself. Nuff said.

I honestly think just a prediction here but once Flash, Gotham and Con comeout it's officially over for Marvel TV lol..

TV shows belongs to DC....

Dont forget iZombie and preacher, which are also DC............DC's TV wiki and comixology puts them there, but thats not suprising when DC merged vertigo with it as well during the new 52 incorporation................nonetheless, agreed DC owns TV

VinoVash1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vinovash1234: right, forgot about them. When does preacher start anyway? I also heard izombie got script change.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

VinoVash1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vaeternus: iZombies on 2014 and preachers on 2015, i dont know about that, all i know is that iZombie got picked up by CW.............come to think of it, it seems like the CW is being molded by WB to become a comic tv network (just a theory)
@fallschirmjager My bad, curiosity gets the best of me

Xcalibur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xcalibur: lol that was funny.

@vaeternus: iZombies on 2014 and preachers on 2015, i dont know about that, all i know is that iZombie got picked up by CW.............come to think of it, it seems like the CW is being molded by WB to become a comic tv network (just a theory)

@fallschirmjager My bad, curiosity gets the best of me

Yeah, they really should just maybe have two stations at this point. One for dramas, regular shows, the other for comic book shows lol.

Oh cool, I know Preacher I read is supposed to be on AMC(same channel Walking Dead is on) since it's a lot darker then most comics and probably has foul language, sex etc if they want it on AMC.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

@vaeternus: Comic readers are a tiny population. They can't have an entire channel just for them.

They have to put it on a broader network to get other audiences to see it. Even if its just advertising and seeing the commercials. If everything is isolated on their own channel, it would get half or less viewers and die.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Vaeternus

@fallschirmjager said:

@vaeternus: Comic readers are a tiny population. They can't have an entire channel just for them.

They have to put it on a broader network to get other audiences to see it. Even if its just advertising and seeing the commercials. If everything is isolated on their own channel, it would get half or less viewers and die.

Perhaps if you're talking as far as TV consensus is concerned, but generally speaking comic book readers aren't that small if you're talking as far as geeks are concerned. lol Still, considering how many useless stations there are on TV now...I wouldn't be surprised if it happened down the line. I mean look at Smallville, the show lasted 10 years....most shows(regardless of comic or not) don't get past 2 or 3 if they're lucky, some even one then done....I know not every show is like Smallville or has the writers but just saying, I think at this point considering how many comic books there are I wouldn't mind it. Thing is I think unless it's a Vertigo or Image kind of series, where generally those stories are darker, more mature or even a few from regular DC(like Watchmen, some Batman stories) may have more serious, darker content could be put on stations like AMC only and not so much mainstream, broader channels then they'd have to worry about kids...(not that they don't watch Walking Dead anyway lol) But even Supernatural, which DC has the rights to comic book wise on CW, has a more adult theme to it at times...

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Noone301994
HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHA

pikachumonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pikachumonster: Huh? lol sorry that guy's Jaw GIF kind of through me off haha.

pikachumonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pikachumonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pikachumonster: Oh I see what you mean now lol. BTW, your pikachu looks like a Bizarro Pikachu from an alternate Universe lol. :P

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both are crap. Yeah Arrow's winning but thats like coming in first at the special olympics nobody gives a f@ck in a battle of mediocrity.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is Arrow crap? lol

I mean it's not the best show on TV, but it's still way better then AOS....the acting alone.

pikachumonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By pikachumonster
VinoVash1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: Look at the current audience, comic movies are earning more than any other genre of movies, comic related media is simply growing, a whole channel dedicated to comic tv shows may work

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Arrow by far. DC is currently dominating in TV until Marvel releases their Netflix series next year.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vaeternus: I've seen manikins at the mall that have more acting chops than the whole cast of Arrow. The show is crap but to each his own.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Vaeternus

@lone_wolf_and_cub: I respectfully disagree on some points as someone who's very into acting myself I'd say Arrow is better than AOS but not "the best" obviously, usually crap shows tend to die not even through the whole season a la "The Cape"(now that show was crap lol, I tried but the script was just horrible) but honestly I thought Arrow second season was a lot better then the first one, still I think Flash will be a lot better and more exciting for obvious reasons. Cheers. I look more forward to Constantine, Flash. Gotham think I'll pass just because we all know that story already.

NextRobin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By NextRobin
Avatar image for deactivated-5da1bf32237f0
deactivated-5da1bf32237f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I couldn't get past the first episode of Agents of SHIELD, so I have to go with Arrow, which really impressed me with its second season. If Agents of SHIELD ever appears on Netflix, I'll give the rest of it a watch.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryagan said:

I couldn't get past the first episode of Agents of SHIELD, so I have to go with Arrow, which really impressed me with its second season. If Agents of SHIELD ever appears on Netflix, I'll give the rest of it a watch.

Felt the same way.

Avatar image for justbeinghonest
JUSTBEINGHONEST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#77 the_stegman  Moderator

@jaken7 said:

Arrow's a flawed gem.

Agents of SHIELD is a boring snooze fest.

This is the cloest thing said so far that I agree with. Arrow has some flaws (I'm not expecting Breaking Bad level of tv with it anyway) but it's still highly enjoyable. AoS is just awful on the other hand.

I agree with myself.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 the_stegman  Moderator

Arrow by far. DC is currently dominating in TV until Marvel releases their Netflix series next year.

And even then...Marvel won't be dominating tv :p

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@the_stegman said:

@jaken7 said:

Arrow's a flawed gem.

Agents of SHIELD is a boring snooze fest.

This is the cloest thing said so far that I agree with. Arrow has some flaws (I'm not expecting Breaking Bad level of tv with it anyway) but it's still highly enjoyable. AoS is just awful on the other hand.

I agree with myself.

I also agree with you agreeing with yourself about agreeing with me.

LoganX360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agents of Shield was slow at first but the last 6 episodes was awesome , I go with AOS, dont care much for WB Series they all look the same .

I3IO_HAZARD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually forced myself to watch a couple more episodes of Agents of shield

it's still crap

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

I was looking forward to SHIELD because it had Whedon's name attached to it, but the show bored me quickly. I was very disappointed in it and gave up after three episodes. Arrow also started a bit weak, but it was better from the beginning and has matured greatly.

Avatar image for The_Deathstroker
The_Deathstroker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loganx360: The last six episodes WAS awesome? WAS!?

WAS!?!?!?

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I enjoy Arrow better but so pumped for Flash!

LoganX360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL @ the poll results...speaks for itself. Nuff said.

I honestly think just a prediction here but once Flash, Gotham and Con comeout it's officially over for Marvel TV lol..

TV shows belongs to DC....

The Flash ? lol , the flash already started RetConn Glitching as the Flash is running the arrow shoots , arrow is still moving & the flash is catching up,,, unlike Quicksilver as soon as he steps forward for speed EVERYTHING STOPS ,, no objects still in motion like The Flash catching up to an arrow , btw , how does the flash know when the arrow actually shot the arrow if he wasnt watching ??? Durf ! lol

TV shows belong to Spiderman&Friends .., lets not forget that Hack TV Show called Heroes ... which was really marvel extorted .

I' still say Agents of Shield , simply cause of sheer quality & it doesnt look like every other WB Show . Marvels Cybernetics & Electronic gadgets are visually better .plus that Asian hacker looks like Olivia Munn oh Yes !! :)

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

#86  Edited By Darling_Luna

A show that isn't those 2

I'm a rebel, look at me

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Fallingcliffs

@The_Deathstroker: Agreed. AOS is bad when you compare the quality of Arrow, the Deathstroke arch alone was so much better.

@ loganx360: I must agree with majority in here hence the poll results. The Flash leak actually got great reviews and will most likely seriously stomp AOS. The only reason it got renewed was simply because of the "Marvel badge" otherwise the show is junk compared to Arrow, Smallville DC shows in general.

Also, hate to break it to you dude but Flash would own Quick Silver in seconds flat. Besides, Wally Flash already beat Zoom who can stop time lol. Have you seen the feats Barry and Wally have done? Flash moves time stops around him when he pushes himself, he's gone so fast he's put people in the speedforce, he's gone back in time, changed the future. He would stomp Quicksilver, case and point. I'm also pretty sure the concept of the show was Flash and Arrow planned that and made a bet whether or not Flash could get to the arrow before hitting the target on the tree?

Your last point, You're kidding with Spiderman & Friends? Hell no? Dude, DC Animated, Smallville and Arrow(probably Flash and Constantine too) stomps anything Marvel has done on TV, period.

Deathstroke02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arrow. And is not even close.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By MonsterStomp

Is arrow really that good?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Is arrow really that good?

The second season was pretty sweet.

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just can't get into Arrow.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Episode 1 of Arrow beats Season 1 of AoS.

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

AoS needs to include real heroes.

DREDDfull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shield gets better over time, now its excellent

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Honestly can't decide the current seasons of both have been amazing might lean towards Shield solely because of Ghost Rider

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah in the beginning Arrow > AoS for sure, but AoS Season 4 >>>>>>>>>>>>> Anything arrow has put out.

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AoS

incursion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arrow's highs I think were better, but AOS is waaaay more consistant. Can't decide really.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just keep in mind for the poll this was during AoS S1 and Arrow S2