#1 Posted by T0NY_STARK (173 posts) - - Show Bio

So I heard some rumors that coulson might be a skull or vision as well as thanos he did sort of have that skull look what are your thoughts?

#2 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

Not the right forum I believe, but if Coulson was Thanos I would laugh. Mainly because of how little sense it would make. Marvel doesn't Skrulls in the cinematic universe, but the vision is a possibly candidate.

#3 Edited by kgb725 (5517 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by russellmania77 (14438 posts) - - Show Bio

He is the one above all

#6 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

Not the right forum I believe, but if Coulson was Thanos I would laugh. Mainly because of how little sense it would make.

That twist would be so far left field that it would actually be kind of amazing.

#7 Posted by kuonphobos (4775 posts) - - Show Bio

Coulson was reanimated by the Scarlet Witch which will give Disney-Marvel a really nifty way to raise her profile just in time for her big screen debut.

#8 Posted by King Saturn (223746 posts) - - Show Bio

Agent Coulson as Thanos ? I hope not.

#9 Posted by RogueShadow (9839 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos!?

#10 Posted by kgb725 (5517 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Edited by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio

A Skrull, Vision, Thanos, Scarlet Witch,Life Decoy........

OBJECTION!!!!

It survived being killed by a god, making him lesser villain even more, since gods ares father figures and Whedon had problem with father figures he build father figure he wish to be, in all his work of fiction this is a very normal thing, this character are always avatars of him, Coulson was a comedy relief character until Whedon came out, now he is a huge part of the Marvel Universe.

Coulson........ is a Joss Whedon Avatar!!!

TAKE THAT!!!

#12 Edited by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio