• 108 results
Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

When I see stuff like this (which I do allot), I get disguisted over the fact that this how some people in my mother country are. This is just despicable, and I almost shed a tear when I watched this. I honestly can't believe that these animals are called human beings. They have no empathy, no sympathy, no morals, they don't care about the law, they don't care about anything. There wasn't even proof behind the fact that she burnt a Quran. Right now I'm honestly ashamed of saying that I'm from Afghanistan.

I'm warning you that there is graphic content in this.

RIP.

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Disgusting bunch of people.

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I loathe these kinds of people.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Despicable. Honestly, I can't bring myself to watch these videos.

Vile behavior like this is what these extremists take pleasure in and they'll use whatever excuse they can spawn to satiate their desire. It's truly unfortunate, and my thoughts and prayers go out to the lady's family.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#6 frozen  Moderator

Pathetic excuse for human beings. Not one sense of compassion or common decency. This misogyny needs to stop....

Man....we're lucky to live in the West.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Sometimes I truly loathe human beings.

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And all this is happening in bloody Afganistan because you, westerns, supported jihadists against the Soviet Union.
It begins ~ in 1980. Before that Afganistan was far more secular state.
This blood is on your hands, just like the blood of people of Iraq, Libyia and Syria.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rubear: I know. Afghanistan used to be a great country before. Up until the West came in and Fu*ked up everything.

Avatar image for doctor_wheatley
Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty soft.

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tell me again why we can't nuke these people?

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hylian said:

Because the majority of these people are innocent.

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hylian said:

Because the majority of these people are innocent.

I think it will solve a lot of problems

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hylian: What about Iraq, Syria, Palestine, etc?

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

Don't worry. The UN is on it. They just typed up a condemnation of the most sexist and oppressive nation in the world which leads the way in mistreatment of women. That's right, the UN has denounced only the worst of the worst in female abusers...Israel...because of all the Jewish mobs that best to death women...and the Jewish honor killings...and the Jewish custom of female circumcision...

The UN: Giving Tacit Approval of Human Rights Violations Since 1945

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hylian:

Killing every person on the planet would solve a lot of problems too, but I think we should make an effort to find a better way to solve our problems.

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batwatch said:

@hylian:

Killing every person on the planet would solve a lot of problems too, but I think we should make an effort to find a better way to solve our problems.

Agreed.

VoloErgoMalus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batwatch said:

@hylian:

Humanity is inherently flawed.
Humanity is inherently flawed.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In a better world, a smart bomb would have taken out all of these assholes beating that woman or standing by doing nothing. She was dead either way. A small measure of justice would have ensured none of these evil people walked away from the scene.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vile

Avatar image for deactivated-61bde0e570bb9
deactivated-61bde0e570bb9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is really sad. But what can we do? The extremists refuse to be educated. And I guess you can't just kill them all either.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 the_stegman  Moderator

This really makes me wish Death Notes were real.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People like that are what you call "a waist of life" there could be a useful person in the place of them who contributes to the world and society, but instead we get worthless piece of crap like them.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#26 dernman  Online

I'm not watching that.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

R.I.P. I hope those scumbags face the wrath of karma.

GodxDarkxOpal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Worst things have happen to others before..Its life.Sh!t happens.Talking about it don't do nothing.Americans should stay out of it...Too many others are here already....

The world is "NOT" perfect.Move on.Every country has their savages,beast and homicidal maniacs..

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Savages.

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's too late for a hero, we need a monster.

We need someone who's willing to do what's necessary even if that means doing something so terrible and wrong that their name will be synonymous with evil and brutality for centuries to come.

If we're going to win, we can't be the better man anymore.

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@racob7:

Uh...hold on there a minute Racob. Throughout history when times have become dark people have been willing to turn to leaders willing to do anything to fix the problems the world faced, but being willing to do anything is not a good quality.

When the Weimar Republic began to fall apart financially and culturally, a leader came on the scene who promised to organize labor, fix the currency issues, strengthen the cultural identifiy and bring his nation back to prominence, and that man kept his word and is today widely recognized as one of the influential and most despcialbly evil men in history, Adolf Hitler.

It is true we need strong leadership, but we must be extraordinarily careful in who we entrust to that leadership. The problems do not only need to be solved; they must be solved in the right ways. When the people scream, "Someone, anyone do something!" men who crave power lick their chops and anticipate a great feast.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jesus, that's brutal.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By MonsterStomp

Worst things have happen to others before..Its life.Sh!t happens.Talking about it don't do nothing.Americans should stay out of it...Too many others are here already....

The world is "NOT" perfect.Move on.Every country has their savages,beast and homicidal maniacs..

Spoken like you had to remind yourself. Lol.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not watching something I can't put an end to. But my heart goes out to her, that's a tough way to go out. May she find peace in the afterlife.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 King_Saturn  Online

This Is A Mean Ole World To Live In... You Gotta Stay Here.... Until You DIE................

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batwatch: In the end, we are all selfish beings and everything we do we do because it benefits or pleases us in some way. Some take pleasure in harming others and some take pleasure in helping others. The former are those we think of as "good" but there are two kinds of good men. There are false good men who do good only for reward. A perfect example is a Christian who is only charitable and forgiving because he or she has been promised the reward of Heaven and threatened with the punishment of Hell. Another example is a Christian who follows God only so they can feel morally superior.

True good men, however, need no Heaven. They take pleasure from doing good, not from being rewarded for it. They don't care if they are seen doing good or not. These men are still selfish however, because they are doing good to make themselves feel good. Selfishness is the driving force of all human action, without it we would accomplish nothing.

We need a true good man who's willing to commit horrible atrocities, be remembered as a monster, and die satisfied with knowing that what they did was for the greater good. We need an Ozymandias who will burn the Earth so that it can be reborn, beautiful, from the ashes.

Do you understand what I'm saying? Do you think I'm crazy? If you do you're not wrong, no great mind ever existed without a touch of madness.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

VoloErgoMalus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@racob7 said:

@batwatch: In the end, we are all selfish beings and everything we do we do because it benefits or pleases us in some way. Some take pleasure in harming others and some take pleasure in helping others. The former are those we think of as "good" but there are two kinds of good men. There are false good men who do good only for reward. A perfect example is a Christian who is only charitable and forgiving because he or she has been promised the reward of Heaven and threatened with the punishment of Hell. Another example is a Christian who follows God only so they can feel morally superior.

True good men, however, need no Heaven. They take pleasure from doing good, not from being rewarded for it. They don't care if they are seen doing good or not. These men are still selfish however, because they are doing good to make themselves feel good. Selfishness is the driving force of all human action, without it we would accomplish nothing.

We need a true good man who's willing to commit horrible atrocities, be remembered as a monster, and die satisfied with knowing that what they did was for the greater good. We need an Ozymandias who will burn the Earth so that it can be reborn, beautiful, from the ashes.

Do you understand what I'm saying? Do you think I'm crazy? If you do you're not wrong, no great mind ever existed without a touch of madness.

"I am a great man" lol

Of course we need great men. We also need reason. Checks and balances, as they say.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthmummy: I never said I was a great man, I just said I have a great mind. I hope to die a great man, but I haven't done enough in this world to call myself a great man yet.

Sorry I'm talking this way, this is what happens when I have too much caffeine.

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@racob7: Ozymandias bombing NYC with a fake space squid doesn't guarantee a permanent peace.

Alan Moore himself implied this through the death of Bubastis. Bubastis was the only thing he even trusts and he was willing to sacrifice him in a botched attempt to kill Dr. Manhattan. Ozy believed it was a worthy sacrifice, but in the end his plan failed and Manhattan reformed his physical form.

Just like Bubastis, Ozy believes the death of millions of people is a worthy sacrifice to save mankind as whole. But what does he really know about mankind? He was a genius yet his physics failed to deal with Manhattan.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cecb3b554104
deactivated-5cecb3b554104

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 14

Too many people in this world think that proving their convictions demonstrates their strong faith. Too many think cursing those people using their own god's name makes them righteous. I'm not an agnostic because I'm wishy-washy and can't make up my mind who is right. I'm an agnostic because human beings of all faiths at their best are something I can get behind, and because I don't want to be part of the same tribes as the human beings of all faiths at their worst.

I wish peace to that woman's family and to the hearts and minds that decided to kill her.

VoloErgoMalus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@racob7 said:

@darthmummy: I never said I was a great man, I just said I have a great mind. I hope to die a great man, but I haven't done enough in this world to call myself a great man yet.

Sorry I'm talking this way, this is what happens when I have too much caffeine.

No Caption Provided

That reading comprehension error was made by Ultron 12. I am Ultron 13. Your delusions of greatness and excessive caffeine consumption typify humanity's frailty. You will be forgotten. There is no comfort in oblivion. Resistance is futile.

"Ozymandias"

I met a traveler from an antique land

Who said: "Two vast and trunkless legs of stone

Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,

Half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown,

And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,

Tell that the sculptor well these passions read

Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,

The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed:

And on the pedestal these words appear:

'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:

Look upon my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'

Nothing beside remains. Round the decay

Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare

The lone and level sands stretch far away." - Percy Shelley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mandarinestro: That's a valid and fascinating point, I'd never realized the deeper meaning behind that scene but it's pretty clear now. Alan Moore truly is a master of his craft. Back to my point, I'm of course not talking about a permanent fix for all our problems. We're on the brink of nuclear war and the greatest evil the world has ever faced is growing stronger every day-

You know what I completely forgot where all that was going, how embarrassing. I think I was going to quote FDR and the Cheshire Cat in there somewhere...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthmummy:

Once upon a time, there was a wise man who used to go to the ocean to do his writing. He had a habit of walking on the beach before he began his work.

One day, as he was walking along the shore, he looked down the beach and saw a human figure moving like a dancer. He smiled to himself at the thought of someone who would dance to the day, and so, he walked faster to catch up.

As he got closer, he noticed that the figure was that of a young man, and that what he was doing was not dancing at all. The young man was reaching down to the shore, picking up small objects, and throwing them into the ocean.

He came closer still and called out "Good morning! May I ask what it is that you are doing?"

The young man paused, looked up, and replied "Throwing starfish into the ocean."

"I must ask, then, why are you throwing starfish into the ocean?" asked the somewhat startled wise man.

To this, the young man replied, "The sun is up and the tide is going out. If I don't throw them in, they'll die."

Upon hearing this, the wise man commented, "But, young man, do you not realize that there are miles and miles of beach and there are starfish all along every mile? You can't possibly make a difference!"

At this, the young man bent down, picked up yet another starfish, and threw it into the ocean. As it met the water, he said,

"It made a difference for that one.”

-Loren Eiseley

VoloErgoMalus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By VoloErgoMalus

@racob7: Indeed. The collective is nothing if not for the individuals that it is made up of. Worth is not in an unusual number who associate your name with greatness, but the personal experience of greatness.

GodxDarkxOpal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By GodxDarkxOpal

@monsterstomp: Not really bro.Just tired of these dumb a$$ threads.Their pretty pointless considering Mexicans in Mexico is doing pretty much the same things.Cartels once wiped out a whole town of cops and cut their heads off.

I guess since its a Muslim country and we want their Oil we should be more outrage.Lol..Its as simple as day light.Muslims run their country be their religion (Their business)But the Cartels run it by fear and power.So,I ask you which problem is bigger??

A country run by extremists religious zealots?Or country that depends on drugs,and run by fear.??Cops can't even speak out in Mexico on the Cartels.Their families would get wioped out.Sorry for the rant.Just tired of these treads that's aimed at the Muslims and how they run their country. after all,the been in that region longer than any American be in USA.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthmummy: Dig deep enough and you find that everything a sane human being does they do for themselves. Whether you're a rapist or a philanthropist you're do what you do because it feels good.

My species fascinates me.

Avatar image for stardustcrusader
StardustCrusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Religion of Peace guys.

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@racob7:

Less caffeine there, Racob. It's late. You should be sleeping. :)

In all seriousness, I think almost anytime people are among about doing something for, "the greater good," they are on a very dark path which will lead to much destruction. If you want an idealogue who will march over the bodies of those that stand in the way of his vision of the perfect society, I guarantee you find no shortage of people willing to fill those dictatorial boots, but I've got no interest in it personally.

Give me dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery every day of the week.

VoloErgoMalus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@racob7: Yep, "personal experience of greatness" = feeling good. I think the way humans behave is analogous to Le Chatelier's principle: "when equilibrium is disturbed, the system readjusts to counteract this disturbance and a new equilibrium is established." Equilibrium is contentment. The disturbances are anything that makes us dissatisfied or upsets homeostasis. The readjustments are our actions, the things we do in order to reach contentment, which may in turn produce new disturbances.