This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by 1647_days (27 posts) - - Show Bio

According to the Site Rules and FAQs (2012 Edition)...

13. Trolling & Spamming

Will get you banned… Simple as that. This site is for all users to enjoy and this kind of behavior ruins it for everyone.

Back in the summer of 2009, I trolled on two of the Sonic the Hedgehog comic issues by posting reviews that absolutely made no sense and were just spam. Now, I have confessed my guilt here on ComicVine and apologized to those who have responded to my rubbish, some of which may have forgotten what I did back then. This also goes out to those who have read my spam/trolling reviews, but did not respond to them. I even deleted those bizarre reviews I made four years ago. To this day, I am still waiting for responses regarding my apologies for trolling and spamming the Sonic the Hedgehog comic issues.

#2 Posted by Jake Fury (18670 posts) - - Show Bio

May Sonic forgive you.

#3 Posted by Khan_Noonien_Singh (514 posts) - - Show Bio

@deenosaur: Since you are apologizing for it, why did you troll?

#4 Posted by Saint_Wildcard (10582 posts) - - Show Bio

m'kay.

#5 Posted by Yokergeist (12355 posts) - - Show Bio

@deenosaur:

Been on since 2009 and only have 29 posts?

#6 Edited by 1647_days (27 posts) - - Show Bio

@khan_noonien_singh: I had mental issues back then and I was insane at the time of these posts. Over the years, I recovered and realized I was just selfish making these dumb reviews that made no sense whatsoever. And don't worry, I have removed those spam reviews myself. The lesson I learned is to not overreact over specific issues in a comic series.

#7 Edited by 1647_days (27 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Edited by AllStarSuperman (21878 posts) - - Show Bio

why is it a big deal now? did you verbally insult people in them or something?

#9 Posted by Dernman (15112 posts) - - Show Bio

2009 Who cares?

#10 Posted by FearTheLiving (3144 posts) - - Show Bio

Really that sounds like if anyone took it seriously without actually reading the reveiws it would be on the person in question.

#11 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (22334 posts) - - Show Bio

:|

#12 Posted by RomulusAugustus (270 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by TheTrueBarryAllen (5226 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't even remember what I did on the internet in 2009

*looks at Facebook timeline*

Probably a good thing, too.

#14 Posted by Joygirl (20000 posts) - - Show Bio

Why you gotta bring up old sh!t.

#15 Posted by 1647_days (27 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: My spam/trolling reviews on two of the Sonic the Hedgehog issues did not contain insults to any user on ComicVine. They were just my selfish expressions.

#16 Posted by 1647_days (27 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman: Does that mean everyone on ComicVine forgot about my trolling and spamming?

#17 Posted by SC (13120 posts) - - Show Bio

@deenosaur: You are forgiven. We appreciate your apology and honesty. ^_^.

With your redemption complete, I hope you won't mind me locking this thread, as I have noticed you have made others in the past. May peace and good will reign friend. Take care!