User Lists: 0

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

I don't agree with the death penalty,and I really don't feel like getting into another debate about it.

BlackReaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't agree with the death penalty,and I really don't feel like getting into another debate about it.

Why's that?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King_Saturn

They should have been killed that Crazy White Boy.

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

Give it to him and let it be done with.

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@mrdecepticonleader said:

Why's that?

To sum it up I think it serves no purpose.

FalconPuuunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I don't know how I feel about the death penalty. Killing in cold blood is kind of barbaric. As messed up as it is, at least these murderers have an excuse (no matter how lame it is) for the things that they do (usually it's mental illness). Execution doesn't have that defense. We as a society should be *above* execution at this point.

Besides. There is more suffering when it comes to life in prison. This guy doesn't deserve to have it all end just yet. He killed a 6 year old girl as well as 11 other innocent people. He deserves to be put in a hole where he can never see the sun again.

Akindoodle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Akindoodle

Besides. There is more suffering when it comes to life in prison. This guy doesn't deserve to have it all end just yet. He killed a 6 year old girl as well as 11 other innocent people. He deserves to be put in a hole where he can never see the sun again.

That would be the case if he were imprisoned in say, Iraq. But we're talking about America and your prisons are like heaven compared to others around the world. At least it's not as stupid a sentence as that guy in Norway last year. Or was it the Netherlands. The one who killed all those Muslim kids... can't remember his name. It was pretty light considering what he did

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akindoodle: I heard Japan had the most oasis like prisons.

Akindoodle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omegablast452 said:

@akindoodle: I heard Japan had the most oasis like prisons.

What exactly do you mean? Please elaborate

their criminals get treated better than the ones in the U.S "supposedly"

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't agree with the death penalty, and I really don't feel like getting into another debate about it.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#13  Edited By joshmightbe

I'm sorry if this sounds cold but honestly I'm pro death penalty and don't give a rat's ass about the killer's rights. As far as I'm concerned if you decide to kill another person for any reason other than self preservation or to protect someone then you deserve to die.

FalconPuuunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By FalconPuuunch

@falconpuuunch said:

That would be the case if he were imprisoned in say, Iraq. But we're talking about America and your prisons are like heaven compared to others around the world. At least it's not as stupid a sentence as that guy in Norway last year. Or was it the Netherlands. The one who killed all those Muslim kids... can't remember his name. It was pretty light considering what he did

The American prison system is no cakewalk. It may not be Petak Island, but i'm sure wherever he is right now he is suffering.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

No comment.