Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000

Time to make a list of thing that people had absurdly high expectations.

The Hobbit: OK i get it, everybody love The Lord of The Rings, still i dont see why people belive this was going to be as epic.

Prometheus: They said it wasnt an Alien prequel, still people only wanted to see a bunch of aliens killing people,even when that idea is the reason alien 3 and alien 4 sucked

TDKR: Are you kidding me, its th Return of the Jedi all over again, there is no way you can top the past one.

Halo Franchise: Halo was the best one, is obvious that none of the other will ever be as good.

Ironman 2: Are you kidding me? it was obvious that since every Marvel movie became a giant commercial for Avengers this wasnt going to be as good as TDK.

Spiderman 3: Spiderman franchise is pretty lame and dull, all the soap opera sucked, i mean in this movie thing happened in Spiderman relationships and being a hero means he lost his best friend, in other word being Spiderman sucked, like in the comic books.

The Amazing Spiderman: They made Spiderman a weak nerd loser that had no money and his like sucked, in other word people hated Spiderman for being Spiderman.

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By Yung ANcient One
Good Morning Hey hey hey Hater GOOD Morning (+)
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000

@Yung ANcient One said:

Good Morning Hey hey hey Hater GOOD Morning (+)

I dont hate any of those things, as the matter of fact i liked them, well i never liked Spiderman by Raimi but still.

I just see that is the reason why people hated or disliked them.

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Haters gonna hate >_>

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000

@The_Lunact_And_Manic said:

Haters gonna hate >_>

Cmon isnt hate, some times, people just didnt liked things.

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By Yung ANcient One

@DeathpooltheT1000: I guess I misread your post then, but I liked Iron Man 2, Spider-Man 3, Amazing, and TDKR. I haven't seen the other 2, and I'm never passed/owned a Halo game. Spider-Man 3 wasn't the best of the series, but I got to see the Black suit, and Venom so I liked it. Plus it was funny evenif it was corny, and Fanboys take themselves, and their fictional heroes too seriously. I thought Iron Man 2 was a great sequel, plus I got to see War Machine. Amazing wasn't AWEsome, but I was entertained. I also did not go with High Expectations. The only flaw for me what the trailer showing his funniest moment. The "oh you found my weakness."

I loved TDKR, and it's 1st weekend premiering, me & my brother watched the previous two movies at home. Friday: Batman Begins, Saturday: Dark Knight, Sunday: TDKR, and we both thought it was a AWEsome movie.

I don't understand why people dislike these movies so much to say that they hate it, or make obviously exaggerated statements like "WORST MOVIE EVER", "My Childhood is Destroyed", and etc. I also fail to grasp the point of expecting for the movie to suck, but still watch it. There's nothing wrong with having high expectations, and having it become a disappointment that's just a part of life. IMHO.

(+)

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000

@Yung ANcient One: Childish nature of many and the fact, they didnt have what they wish.

The only way i would hate a movie so hard i would belive it destroy my childhood would be this one.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#8  Edited By Xanni15

The Hobbit: Because everything about it was epic, from PJ's LotR trilogy to the book itself.

TDKR: I agree, except Jedi is better than Empire, and TDK wasn't anything epic.

IM2, not sure who had high expectations for this, nor did it feel like a movie just to get to Avengers.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000

@Xanni15 said:

The Hobbit: Because everything about it was epic, from PJ's LotR trilogy to the book itself.

TDKR: I agree, except Jedi is better than Empire, and TDK wasn't anything epic.

IM2, not sure who had high expectations for this, nor did it feel like a movie just to get to Avengers.

YOU JUST SAY A MOVIE WITH EWOKS WAs BETTER THAT VADER TELLING LUKE ABOUT THEIR RELATIONSHIP?

Cool Story Bro

No Caption Provided
Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#10  Edited By Xanni15

@DeathpooltheT1000: If you mean the Ewoks who were single handedly responsible for bringing down the Empire, then yes. :P

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Regarding Prometheus I didn't want to see that.It was just crap,poorly written,predictable,and the characters as well.I mean did they not remember the first Alien film and the reasons why it was so good?

I guess,I guess all they were interested in was making money and it being something to just cash in on.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By MonsterStomp

I had my expectations too high for The Avengers. That let me down when I got around to it. Peoples be like "You seen Avengers yet?" and I'd reply "Naa G, any good?", they be like "Good? It's the best movie I've ever seen in my entire life time and will remain at the top until number 2 comes out and then that will be my second favorite movie of all time until-".

"Yo STFU! GTFO!".

Then I saw the film and was like.. "That it? Thor dominates Loki in the first film (Thor), Loki comes back out of nowhere with knowledge on the Avengers team already. Attempts to break the team apart by keeping his invasion plan from them. Hulk catches Ironman and Ironman gets hungry.BOOM! See Thanos at the end who will probably plot another invasion plan..."

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdecepticonleader: Because they stole everything from an old b movie in Alien.

@MonsterStomp: The worst part Loki is using the exact same plan that The Joker in TDK, i mean he try to use Hulk as The Joker used Harvey Dent, but he failed, so The Joker was actually better that Loki because, well Loki decide to use the same plan and failed in a bigger way.

Is a good movie, but people overrate the film in a very bizarre unfunnny way.

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DeathpooltheT1000: If that is the case they renewed it and made into a great movie.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:

@Yung ANcient One: Childish nature of many and the fact, they didnt have what they wish.

The only way i would hate a movie so hard i would belive it destroy my childhood would be this one.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for turoksonofstone
turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

#16  Edited By turoksonofstone

@DeathpooltheT1000 said:

Time to make a list of thing that people had absurdly high expectations.

The Hobbit: OK i get it, everybody love The Lord of The Rings, still i dont see why people belive this was going to be as epic.

Prometheus: They said it wasnt an Alien prequel, still people only wanted to see a bunch of aliens killing people,even when that idea is the reason alien 3 and alien 4 sucked

TDKR: Are you kidding me, its th Return of the Jedi all over again, there is no way you can top the past one.

Halo Franchise: Halo was the best one, is obvious that none of the other will ever be as good.

Ironman 2: Are you kidding me? it was obvious that since every Marvel movie became a giant commercial for Avengers this wasnt going to be as good as TDK.

Spiderman 3: Spiderman franchise is pretty lame and dull, all the soap opera sucked, i mean in this movie thing happened in Spiderman relationships and being a hero means he lost his best friend, in other word being Spiderman sucked, like in the comic books.

The Amazing Spiderman: They made Spiderman a weak nerd loser that had no money and his like sucked, in other word people hated Spiderman for being Spiderman.

true.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Stegman said:

@DeathpooltheT1000 said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Do not give them any ideas.

I mean they buy the right of Pac Man so they can make a Pac Man movie, if they notice Jenga could be a movie we will be f@ck3d.

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#18  Edited By TheCheeseStabber

@DeathpooltheT1000: there making CandyLand with Adam Sandler >.>

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheCheeseStabber said:

@DeathpooltheT1000: there making CandyLand with Adam Sandler >.>

OH GOD!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#20  Edited By TheCheeseStabber

@DeathpooltheT1000:

http://www.inquisitr.com/189884/adam-sandler-candy-land-movie/

Heres a List of films based on Hasbro Games :P

Under the supervision of mostly Lorenzo di Bonaventura, Hasbro has been involved in developing both animated and big budget live-action film adaptations based on their toy lines.

Animated films featuring Hasbro toy lines include:

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Dragonborn_CT

Can you believe I had high expectations for Clash of the Titans...?

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheCheeseStabber: Hungry Hungry Hippos and MonopolY?

No Caption Provided

@Dragonborn_CT said:

It had Liam Neeson and Ralph Fiennes, i can belive at least you would belive it wasnt going to be such a horrible piece of film.

Imagine_Man15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Imagine_Man15

@Dragonborn_CT said:

I did too, my friend. You are not alone in your disappointment.

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Deadite

I get the sense that you're one of those that wants a lot of good franchise to END and be done with.

Also I don't think most people considers Alien 4 a bad movie, nor considers it a weak continuity, sounds like you're overreaching a bit.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Deadite: Are you kidding me? i want a franchise that ends well, sure i still dont see why people hate TDKR it was time to say good bye to Batman and Nolan, the goodbyes sucks and then people goes nuts and say it was a bad movie.

I want to move along, does we really need more Star Wars movies?

Star Wars movies without Darth Vader, are in no way Star Wars movies, also a Yoda movie is such a horrible idea that is not even funny.

Also Alien 4 was the worst alien movie, i mean the whole androids and clones thing got ridiculous.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Dragonborn_CT

@Imagine_Man15:

No Caption Provided

@DeathpooltheT1000 said:

@Dragonborn_CT said:

It had Liam Neeson and Ralph Fiennes, i can belive at least you would belive it wasnt going to be such a horrible piece of film.

You know, just having them on the cast amped up the hype even more for me, but turns out their presence wasn't enough to save it. I expected a two hours-epic like Pirates of the Caribbean or Lord of the Rings at the time it was being released, and what I got: a really rushed, dumb flick with forgettable characters, boring plot, crap dialogue and really cheesy, cheap action sequences with a atrociously bad 3D.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Dragonborn_CT: Yeah, is amazing how does hollywood works, i mean is really that hard to at least make generic action movies with awesome castings?

I mean the movie wasnt generic action one, it was very boring in the action sequences too.