About the Goku vs Superman Death Battle...

• 121 results
SuperAdam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Just watch and read Superman vs The Elite. All the methods Superman used to take out the Elite would also work just as well on Goku.

Raizell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

goku is weak as fuck lol he can only lift 160000 tons and superman can lift 1000000000000000000000000000000000....... superman can fry goku with heat vision since he can heat a planet superman is over 1000000 times the speed of light and his feats prove it goku isn't in superman's league

lol

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#104  Edited By dernman

@raizel said:
@goldenlantern97 said:

goku is weak as fuck lol he can only lift 160000 tons and superman can lift 1000000000000000000000000000000000....... superman can fry goku with heat vision since he can heat a planet superman is over 1000000 times the speed of light and his feats prove it goku isn't in superman's league

lol

First thought that popped in my head when I started reading that was Superman in the gym looking at Goku saying "Bro do you even lift?".

goatzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman won't beat Goku. especially SSGSS Goku

Superman doesn't have limitless power, Superman has been defeated by many characters, Superman is not the ideal Superhero or anything close to that.

Raizell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael: May I ask,what is your definition of ideal superhero?

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raizel: Something like Hamazura Shiage

Doesn't have superpower but he faced overpowered villain in regular basis (so no Superman) and not a playboy or pervert (so no Batman)

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

@khael said:

@raizel: Something like Hamazura Shiage

Doesn't have superpower but he faced overpowered villain in regular basis (so no Superman) and not a playboy or pervert (so no Batman)

Shiage is crook, he tried to kill an innocent woman, was part of a gang that was beating espers to death, can't defend himself against the abuse of his team members...

About this though. Superman could lose on his limited durability alone, after all Death Battle convinced me blasting him from the earth into the moon would really defeat him, given that the only scan to disprove this they found actually showed it happening again.

The truth is Death Battle made the first Goku vs Superman when they weren't really expecting for new Dragonball stories to come out in which Goku could get more powerful, so they made a fight with both using all their abilities even having Superman have to sundip to win. Now there is a new Dragonball and its likely Goku is gonna get more and more powerful to ridiculous degrees, as that was basically always the case in DBZ, so they make the fight again and come up with an forced argument that says Goku could never possibly beat Superman. Notice how Superman just walked just through a fullpower Kamehameha, despite Superman not being harmed by an attack of that magnitud being out of question.

Avatar image for the_knight_rhoden
The_Knight_Rhoden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder what butthurt dbz fanboys look like in real life, it'd be fun to observe one of them in their natural habitat.

Raizell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for the_knight_rhoden
The_Knight_Rhoden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raizel: I suppose you're right, I apologize that was uncalled for and unworthy of me.

CubeX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By CubeX

I wont even mention omnipotence BS but

It's funny how Screw Attack spoke about survivng couple of supernovas, holding golf ball sized black hole and flying through red sun as some completely unreachable for Goku feats and then month later DBS 12 came out.

I mean even Superman's very impressive 25LY/couple of mins speed feat was completely outshadowed by Beerus nebula feat and EP 2 was already out when they made this video which proves even further how bad their research was.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CubeX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto

Beerus casually crossed nebula in minutes (exacly 1 min 20 sec I believe) in ep 2

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cubex said:

@nickzambuto

Beerus casually crossed nebula in minutes (exacly 1 min 20 sec I believe) in ep 2

Is there any indication that the distance he traveled was on the other side of the Nebula? I thought our only indication of the distance was the fact that Whis took slightly less time to reach the same planet.

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, the outcome isn't the problem. For me it was the "no limits" nonsense that I found dumb.

This

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I get what you're saying, but I don't think they based the fight or research on the 'theme' of the character at all. I mean, take them or leave them, but they provided feats that they thought proved their point. I think the thematic idea of limits was their way of trying to let the DBZ fans down; to explain why it doesn't matter who would win in a fight and why the two are both good characters.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heh

segamarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man why do people keep saying he has limitless power? Did they not watch the whole video? All they said was he has limitless POTENTIAL. That's a big difference. Meaning he can always be stronger over time but his power will always be finite in that moment. In other words you can't beat him at his "best" because his best can always be better. Beating him on his "average" power levels is a different story. The same goes for Goku since he can always train and get infinitely stronger over time. In the end it simply doesn't matter. This whole fight doesn't matter.

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Man why would you bump this thread?

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2