#1 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10340 posts) - - Show Bio

Becaus i am sure i am not the only fan of this in the vine.

Resident Freacking Evil
Arkham Asylum
Then Batman and Bane beat the crap of each other.

#2 Posted by Yokergeist (12355 posts) - - Show Bio

So I'm supposed to post pictures of abandoned places?

#3 Edited by Samimista (20686 posts) - - Show Bio

Winhill's abandoned mansion in Final Fantasy VIII haunted by...Squall's mom Raine whom he never met.
#4 Posted by INLIFE (1600 posts) - - Show Bio

#5 Posted by silkyballfro94 (1688 posts) - - Show Bio

They all look so unique and awesome.

#6 Posted by DoomDoomDoom (4235 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Edited by DeathpooltheT1000 (10340 posts) - - Show Bio
The Joker Hides Here: Knocks first before getting in.
Is just mean or people leave any place that looks like Resident Evil
This is the Pod City in Taiwan.

@supernategames said:

So I'm supposed to post pictures of abandoned places?

Did i have to let this clear?

@samimista said:

Winhill's abandoned mansion in Final Fantasy VIII haunted by...Squall's mom Raine whom he never met.

That Squal dont know who is his mother, dont mean he never met her, i mean he had to met her the day he born, i rememeber him being a genetic son of her and Laguna.

#8 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17900 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm

#9 Posted by Samimista (20686 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathpoolthet1000: Lol he is though I suppose the better term would be that he doesn't remember her due to using the Guardian Forces that over time wipe out bits of your memory.

#10 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10340 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathpoolthet1000: Lol he is though I suppose the better term would be that he doesn't remember her due to using the Guardian Forces that over time wipe out bits of your memory.

Also, didnt he remember her in one of the last scenes before the last disc?

That angst scenes as him as a kid at night and him outside of his home?

#11 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8079 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont have a picture of it but the inside of my skull was abandonded after the Gnome War of 73" ran the Brain Termites out of there home and burnt down the villages

#12 Posted by Samimista (20686 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathpoolthet1000: I can't remember but that probably is right since he did remember whom Ellone was. =O I recall a scene where Squall was reminiscing about his 'big sis' outside of the orphanage at night when it was raining. Not sure if that's what you're referring to though. Really hope Rinoa will appear in KH III. Would love to hear what she'd sound like. =O She's one of my favorites of Final Fantasy. ^__^

#13 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10340 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista: I mean, there was reference to his mom and Laguna being his father.

I dont have a picture of it but the inside of my skull was abandonded after the Gnome War of 73" ran the Brain Termites out of there home and burnt down the villages

#14 Posted by Samimista (20686 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathpoolthet1000: Oh! My bad I misunderstood you. xD There definitely was then. =D I actually prefer both Laguna's love stories than Squall and Rinoa to be honest. I mean, their love story is nice too with how it's connected to fate but I enjoyed how VIII showed that life goes on after your first love and how you can find love again.

I'll post more abandoned places in a bit to stay on-topic too. =O Just love FF. xD

#15 Posted by INLIFE (1600 posts) - - Show Bio

#16 Posted by DoomDoomDoom (4235 posts) - - Show Bio

Thought this was going to be an urban exploring thread. lol.

#17 Posted by PowerHerc (83401 posts) - - Show Bio

Some cool looking venues.

#18 Posted by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

I am fascinated by abandoned places. I would spam this thread with everything I would love to share but I will limit myself to only a few: