A Return to Comics.

EnigmaDope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Edited By EnigmaDope

Just a general hello to all you comic fans. It's nice to see others who share the same liking!

Video_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Video_Martian

Hello. Nice to see you on the Vine! :)

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By ReVamp

@EnigmaDope: Welcome! ^__^

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

User Lists: 99

#3  Edited By The Poet  Moderator

@EnigmaDope: Greetings!

MatKrenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 255

#4  Edited By MatKrenz

Good day to you !

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By CainPanell

One of Us! One of Us!

Omega Ray Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By Omega Ray Jay

Hi :)

EnigmaDope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By EnigmaDope

Thanks guys :D

Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By Inverno

Hey if you are new here, why is this your "return to comics"

Anyways welcome to Comicvine

EnigmaDope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By EnigmaDope

@CaioTrubat said:

Hey if you are new here, why is this your "return to comics"

Anyways welcome to Comicvine

I took a break from comics, and then recently started reading them, thats why I joined here :D

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#10  Edited By owie  Moderator

It's the best way to catch up.  I was out of comics for a few years and was glad to see this whole new internet thing that's been invented has made it pretty easy to find out what you missed when you were gone!

DoomDoomDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 10

#12  Edited By DoomDoomDoom

Welcome aboard! What comics(if any in particular) snagged your interest and got you back into reading again?

EnigmaDope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By EnigmaDope

@Owie said:

It's the best way to catch up. I was out of comics for a few years and was glad to see this whole new internet thing that's been invented has made it pretty easy to find out what you missed when you were gone!

I'll second that, if this was around when i was reading comics before I would of kept going. :D

@DoomDoomDoom said:

Welcome aboard! What comics(if any in particular) snagged your interest and got you back into reading again?

Amazing Spiderman which I recently found in my room (huzzah!) and then I bought 3 other comics, Wolverine vol 2 issue 181 signed by Frank Tieri, awesome read, as well as Wolverine origins signed by Aurthur Suydam and finally a Thor comic (Ive developed a liking for Thor) of issue 1 also signed by Arthur Suydam. Due to living in the UK and not close to a place like London or Bristol I can only the comics I like from ebay, which means I have to wait a while to get something new to read. What comics do you like?

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#14  Edited By owie  Moderator
@EnigmaDope said:

@Owie said:

It's the best way to catch up. I was out of comics for a few years and was glad to see this whole new internet thing that's been invented has made it pretty easy to find out what you missed when you were gone!

I'll second that, if this was around when i was reading comics before I would of kept going. :D

@DoomDoomDoom said:

Amazing Spiderman which I recently found in my room (huzzah!) and then I bought 3 other comics, Wolverine vol 2 issue 181 signed by Frank Tieri, awesome read, as well as Wolverine origins signed by Aurthur Suydam and finally a Thor comic (Ive developed a liking for Thor) of issue 1 also signed by Arthur Suydam. Due to living in the UK and not close to a place like London or Bristol I can only the comics I like from ebay, which means I have to wait a while to get something new to read. What comics do you like?

If you're having trouble finding physical comics, you could try getting them digitally.  I don't myself, but again, it's that whole new technology thing, you may like it.
EnigmaDope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By EnigmaDope

@Owie said:

@EnigmaDope said:

@Owie said:

@DoomDoomDoom said:

If you're having trouble finding physical comics, you could try getting them digitally. I don't myself, but again, it's that whole new technology thing, you may like it.

I thought about that, but I prefer having the real thing. I don't know, it's just me ^^

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#16  Edited By HolySerpent

Back to black

DoomDoomDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 10

#17  Edited By DoomDoomDoom

@EnigmaDope said:

@Owie said:

@DoomDoomDoom said:

I'm not huge into Marvel comics, but I do like Spider-man and Moon Knight. I'm more of a DC or Indie kid myself.

Queso6p4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

User Lists: 21

#18  Edited By Queso6p4

Welcome and good luck! An absence can definitely be daunting to come back from.

EnigmaDope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By EnigmaDope

@DoomDoomDoom said:

@EnigmaDope said:

@Owie said:

@DoomDoomDoom said:

I'm not huge into Marvel comics, but I do like Spider-man and Moon Knight. I'm more of a DC or Indie kid myself.

Ah fair enough, I'm getting an urge to journey more into DC comics, they look good.

@Queso6p4 said:

Welcome and good luck! An absence can definitely be daunting to come back from.

Ah thanks, and that's true, thankfully comic vine has its encyclopedia on all the characters and comics so I can catch-up on any missed out info which I might like to know. :D

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oy

Queso6p4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

User Lists: 21

#21  Edited By Queso6p4
EnigmaDope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By EnigmaDope

@Queso6p4 said:

@EnigmaDope: True, true. Don't forget about the myriad of other more specific wikis as well such as DC's, Marvel's, DarkHorse's, Zenescope's, etc.

Yup, I look at them as well when I want to find out something that I may of missed :) thanks