A really annoying DBZ fanboy

• 62 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

Edited By MrDirector786

Okay, just so you know, I am a fan of DBZ and I've liked it for a long time, but if there's anything I hate it's the retarded DBZ fanboys who think Goku can beat anyone and there's no one stronger. The main reason I'm making this blog is because of a really retarded DBZ fanboy named Randumo or something like that who keeps on thinking that Goku beats Superman and claims he's using facts and truth. I haven't really been participating much in that thread, but I have been observing and to be honest, the Superman side has been owning that guy so much it's not even funny. All he does is continue to make up crap and revive the thread only to get owned again and again. I really hope he just gives up eventually. I'm sick of seeing DBZ fanboys come and say that no one can beat anyone from DBZ and they're the most powerful characters ever made when there are easily hundreds of comic book characters I can think of that could easily beat Goku. I would list them, but I'm too lazy right now to even write anymore about this.

TOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TOAA
Interesting choice of discussion for a thread.
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By dane

Fascinating. I ignore all threads that involve any form of crossing comics with manga or anime and it allows me to essentially avoid 95% of all of the retarded threads on the vine.

Aceofcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Aceofcard

I think db franchise is overrated. The show not ever great. It took 3 episode    just to transformer
Avatar image for deactivated-1530978
deactivated-1530978

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

heh don't worry, Youtube is well known for being an idiot magnet anyway. we smart fans KNOW most DBZ characters aren't that impressive, I know of a few Marvel cosmic beings who would pwn them all without a doubt... Goku is just some punk who couldn't survive someone weaker than him self destructing on King Kai's planet. Semi Perfect Cell *coughs* and he ate a senzu bean before it happened so NO EXCUSE. even Goku at ssj3 feared planet busters. most DBZ fanboys I met on Youtube like to use non canon/filler events and flawed specials to support their argument that saiyans can breathe in space, even though we know that Frieza nearly drowned Goku underwater during their fight on Namek. going by their retarded logic we'll just say Goku is a wuss who is afraid of getting a needle. which is MUCH worse than being afraid of a radioactive rock called Kryptonite, something that could actually kill Superman if he were to be exposed to it long enough, see what I mean? those fantards are so easy to own =)

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By isaac_clarke
BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy
@aliensoldier105 said:
heh don't worry, Youtube is well known for being an idiot magnet anyway. we smart fans KNOW most DBZ characters aren't that impressive, I know of a few Marvel cosmic beings who would pwn them all without a doubt... Goku is just some punk who couldn't survive someone weaker than him self destructing on King Kai's planet. Semi Perfect Cell *coughs* and he ate a senzu bean before it happened so NO EXCUSE. even Goku at ssj3 feared planet busters. most DBZ fanboys I met on Youtube like to use non canon/filler events and flawed specials to support their argument that saiyans can breathe in space, even though we know that Frieza nearly drowned Goku underwater during their fight on Namek. going by their retarded logic we'll just say Goku is a wuss who is afraid of getting a needle. which is MUCH worse than being afraid of a radioactive rock called Kryptonite, something that could actually kill Superman if he were to be exposed to it long enough, see what I mean? those fantards are so easy to own =)
You're an idiot.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@BiteMe-Fanboy said:
@aliensoldier105 said:
You're an idiot.
lol 
Youtube does have some fanboy issues. I remember some idiot getting all mad and cussing at me because I said SA Superman was to much for Goku, and would be slaughtered. 
deactivated-1530978

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isaac_clarke why does it matter to you? if this guy didn't want anyone to revive this thread some years later then he should've deleted it, and if he can't, then that is his responsibility, not the rest of us. I replied to him because he did make a very valid point about the stupidity of this whole Superman vs Goku thing on youtube, I left that website just a few days ago because too many people are looking for reasons to moan about something. and I joined this forum since it seemed more civilized.. I've known about it for some time now.

deactivated-1530978

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@OmegaDynasty agreed lolz

@BiteMe-Fanboy lol u mad? you say that I'm an "idiot" simply because you disagree with me? even though what I said was truthful and may of hurt your feelings? lol this is priceless people! hahaha I have a friend who would laugh so loud at this, BiteMe-Fanboy get a life you moron xDDDDDDDD this isn't the place for you, we all know from reading your post, and one of your recent ones that you're another one of those obsessive DBZ fantards who think your precious Superman rip off Goku is a god with all your fan made bull@&*t power levels, bet your bedroom wall is covered in nothing but Dragonball posters lmao! REALITY CHECK; reading of pl's stopped after the Frieza saga retard, hence the hint of a particular overrated series in question was supposed to end right there, and would be backed by Akira Toriyama himself XD and at least MOST comic and American cartoon superheroes don't let an entire population of a planet die off then rely on a magical dragon (Shenron or Porunga) to bring them back to life again. so middle finger to your messed up fanbase XD it's hilarious that some of you have been following us from Youtube all the way onto here, you shouldn't be allowed to have an account on this forum, I mean for all we know you could be a serial rapist stalking us =D I am not sure about others here, but I think I'll just ignore you for now on seeing as you're just a troll with nothing better to do than insult random members, knowing how opinion sensitive people like you are you've probably violated a few of this forums' guidelines already. :/ 

to the other members here, sorry if what I said was harsh, but I felt that he deserved some criticism, as I am sure many of you would agree, people like that are one of the reasons I left Youtube, hell I even talk to a friend on xbox live who is bored of repeating himself to those stubborn bunch of simpletons, DBZ fanboys are just as mentally challenged as Narutards XD we used to poke fun at those sorts of people lol it really ruins the fun for everyone else when kids and internet tough guys interrupt a civilized discussion and say something utterly stupid, like posting insults directly at people specifically for talking about fictional characters and pretty much anything else that has no impact on them. anyway enjoy yourselves everyone. we may meet again in future.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By isaac_clarke
@OmegaDynasty said:
@BiteMe-Fanboy said:
@aliensoldier105 said:
You're an idiot.
lol Youtube does have some fanboy issues. I remember some idiot getting all mad and cussing at me because I said SA Superman was to much for Goku, and would be slaughtered. 

I hear that and raise you: 
I've been hearing about how Gogeta or Goku can bust universes and WTF pwn Galactus, who apparently the Hulk has knocked his abstract jaw off, on Youtube.
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By PikminMania

I'd love to say that I don't know any DBZ fanboys, but then my brother who thought that Goku could defeat Marvel and Dc Universe at once, w/ no Mr. MXY

DarkShadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DarkShadows
@isaac_clarke said:
@OmegaDynasty said:
@BiteMe-Fanboy said:
@aliensoldier105 said:
You're an idiot.
lol Youtube does have some fanboy issues. I remember some idiot getting all mad and cussing at me because I said SA Superman was to much for Goku, and would be slaughtered. 
I hear that and raise you: I've been hearing about how Gogeta or Goku can bust universes and WTF pwn Galactus, who apparently the Hulk has knocked his abstract jaw off, on Youtube.

Yep. A lot of fans of DBZ on YouTube. I remembered I deleted my account because some fangirl kept annoying me and tried to convince me that Goku can beat anyone and she even said that manga beats comics whereabouts I wasn't even discussing about that! 
Avatar image for sesquipedalophobe
sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My sister was dating a Dragonball fanboy for a while. Blond hair, blue eyes and occasionally quoted all of his favorite characters. He talked about his power levels even as he drank milk. Once Goku became a furry Super-Saiyan, he disappeared but I assume he's fighting crime in the Netherlands.

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#14  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@sesquipedalophobe said:
My sister was dating a Dragonball fanboy for a while. Blond hair, blue eyes and occasionally quoted all of his favorite characters. He talked about his power levels even as he drank milk. Once Goku became a furry Super-Saiyan, he disappeared but I assume he's fighting crime in the Netherlands.
The ****?!?!?!
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#15  Edited By TheGoldenOne
@sesquipedalophobe said:
lol
AnimeVice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By AnimeVice
@MrDirector786 said:
Okay, just so you know, I am a fan of DBZ and I've liked it for a long time, but if there's anything I hate it's the retarded DBZ fanboys who think Goku can beat anyone and there's no one stronger. The main reason I'm making this blog is because of a really retarded DBZ fanboy named Randumo or something like that who keeps on thinking that Goku beats Superman and claims he's using facts and truth. I haven't really been participating much in that thread, but I have been observing and to be honest, the Superman side has been owning that guy so much it's not even funny. All he does is continue to make up crap and revive the thread only to get owned again and again. I really hope he just gives up eventually. I'm sick of seeing DBZ fanboys come and say that no one can beat anyone from DBZ and they're the most powerful characters ever made when there are easily hundreds of comic book characters I can think of that could easily beat Goku. I would list them, but I'm too lazy right now to even write anymore about this.
Goku is not the most powerful manga character and neither is Superman in comics. In reality the odds are 50/50 due to fan opinions in the 1st place, regardless of origin or status. So when ever it comes down to Superman or Goku we just flip a coin.
Avatar image for sesquipedalophobe
sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@AnimeVice: Not really. After careful observation and much consideration, Superman would develop an immunity to the long speeches and constant screaming and incinerate Goku with his heat vision. Problem solved.
Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#18  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

When I get aggrevated by an idiot on CV (which is often), I just imagine torturing them in a variety of ways. That calms me down.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SilverGalford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By SilverGalford
@MrDirector786 said:

Welcome to the internet.  

You're an idiot. 

no he is not an idiot , he is right 

Youtube does have some fanboy issues. I remember some idiot getting all mad and cussing at me because I said SA Superman was to much for Goku, and would be slaughtered.  

nothing like a dbz fan who claimed buu was omnipotent. 
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Annoying DBZ fanboy? I don't think I've ever come across one before. I always found them to be respectable and reasonable

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By isaac_clarke
@texasdeathmatch said:
Annoying DBZ fanboy? I don't think I've ever come across one before. I always found them to be respectable and reasonable
You didn't click on my thread link then on vice in the earlier post. =)
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@isaac_clarke: Oh sorry, I don't dare venture to the Vice. That place scares me.
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By isaac_clarke
@texasdeathmatch said:
@isaac_clarke: Oh sorry, I don't dare venture to the Vice. That place scares me.
Lol 
It scares me too sometimes friend, it scares me too.
Shadowdoggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#25  Edited By Shadowdoggy

I don't understand the plethora of Goku vs (any non anime character) discussions 
it's such a different world- LITTERALLY, that you almost can't compare 
Goku is like a god in the DBZ universe, but the same laws don't apply to Superman that apply to Saiyans 
that's like saying who would win in a dunk competition, Michael Jordan or Sonic the Hedgehog? 
it's too hard to speculate on ALL the factors that would go into an actual battle, contest or even comparisson between the 2 
it's so subjective 
I think it's  waste of time to argue about purely hypothetical things that can be changed to go one way or another just depending solely on what other hypothetical factors do or don't apply 
why can't a character just be awesome without having to be able to beat other awesome fictional characters in a fight?
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Susanoo
@texasdeathmatch
Animevice homes the biggest one of all, Hitsu something.
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@Susanoo: Debatable, ran into one last night here who seemed very emotionally invested in his DBZ characters.
Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#28  Edited By Supreme Marvel
@Susanoo said:
@texasdeathmatch: Animevice homes the biggest one of all, Hitsu something.
That's true. I had a huge debate with him. I was clearly owning him. He thought Goku was a genius. I proved Goku wasn't even smart. Who sends there 11 year old boy to their death? He had the chance to kill Fat Buu and let him go, and he killed billions of people AND the planet. I explained why none of the Z warriors can move beyond light speed. And he wouldn't accept it. I proved him wrong so many times. And he's such a retard.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Susanoo
@Supreme Marvel said:

@Susanoo said:

@texasdeathmatch: Animevice homes the biggest one of all, Hitsu something.

That's true. I had a huge debate with him. I was clearly owning him. He thought Goku was a genius. I proved Goku wasn't even smart. Who sends there 11 year old boy to their death? He had the chance to kill Fat Buu and let him go, and he killed billions of people AND the planet. I explained why none of the Z warriors can move beyond light speed. And he wouldn't accept it. I proved him wrong so many times. And he's such a retard.

Very true. 

@texasdeathmatch: 
Battle Scar?
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By TheCerealKillz

Louisiana Bob. 

My work is done here.

texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@Susanoo: whoah whoah, let's not point fingers here. But the fact he turned all his anger towards me is kinda amusing, but kinda sad at the same time. I can't imagine being so emotional over something on the Internet. I think that's the main reason DBZ threads can't be done, DBZ fans are WAY too dramatic.
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@TheCerealKillz said:
Louisiana Bob.    My work is done here.
haha I remember that bloke.
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@texasdeathmatch said:
@Susanoo: whoah whoah, let's not point fingers here. But the fact he turned all his anger towards me is kinda amusing, but kinda sad at the same time. I can't imagine being so emotional over something on the Internet. I think that's the main reason DBZ threads can't be done, DBZ fans are WAY too dramatic.
DUDE BATTLE SCAR IS LOUISIANA BOB!!!!! 

He even debated me once again to when I brought back Mr.M vs Janemba just so I could shove the win up his ass.
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@TheCerealKillz said:
@texasdeathmatch said:
DUDE BATTLE SCAR IS LOUISIANA BOB!!!!!  He even debated me once again to when I brought back Mr.M vs Janemba just so I could shove the win up his ass.
Haha really? I guess that would make sense. Louisiana Bob sounded so much more refined though. I wonder what happened...
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#35  Edited By Mercy_
@texasdeathmatch said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
@texasdeathmatch said:
DUDE BATTLE SCAR IS LOUISIANA BOB!!!!!  He even debated me once again to when I brought back Mr.M vs Janemba just so I could shove the win up his ass.
Haha really? I guess that would make sense. Louisiana Bob sounded so much more refined though. I wonder what happened...
I already told you that xP 

@TheCerealKillz: LMFAO
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@texasdeathmatch said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
@texasdeathmatch said:
He got banned. 

But he may have heard about the ban uplifting and wanted troll the threads once again.
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@The Dark Huntress: Ah ha, you said Mr. Bob, I was too dumb to make that connection. 

@TheCerealKillz
I mean his punctuation and grammar was better when he was Bob. I guess things have been pretty rough for him since then. 

I can just imagine him biding his time on this site till the Anime ban was lifted, getting ready to attack anyone who insults Dragonball Z.
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@texasdeathmatch said:
@The Dark Huntress: Ah ha, you said Mr. Bob, I was too dumb to make that connection. 

@TheCerealKillz: I mean his punctuation and grammar was better when he was Bob. I guess things have been pretty rough for him since then.    I can just imagine him biding his time on this site till the Anime ban was lifted, getting ready to attack anyone who insults Dragonball Z.
@texasdeathmatch:  

is this worth ban? 

no i took sometime off to fuck your mother....dont bother trying to strike up a conversation with me again...you'll be ignored..k junior?

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Mercy_
@TheCerealKillz: That's worth a warning at least.  

@texasdeathmatch: lol it's okay. 
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@TheCerealKillz: haha whaaat? Is that what he sent you? 

People are absolutely INSANE on the Internet. Honestly, how can you get that mad over something so ridiculous? 
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@The Dark Huntress:  

Well, atleast we know its our little troll coming back. 

My new main goal of Comic Vine: 

Debate and win against Louisiana Bob. I was a very big noob back then, but know im ready to rip his arms off in a debate....
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Funny how he can hurl juvenile insults at you and then call you junior. I truly do not understand this site half the time and the people involved in it. Makes me feel old.

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@texasdeathmatch:  

Nah I wrote on his wall saying I thought he was IP Banned. He got all mad and stuff. 

But yeah, my goal still stands: 

Kick Louisisana Bob's butt in a debate.
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@TheCerealKillz: well good luck with that sir, it may be difficult since I'm pretty convinced he's not interested in debating on this site.
Avatar image for battle_scarred_shogun
Battle_Scarred_Shogun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@texasdeathmatch said:

me pointing out the fact that you entered a thread...did nothing but flame a user... didn't bother debating the topic and then go into final arrows thread...and then complain for pages about people trollling flaming = i'm too emotional on the internet? I'm truly curious what you found so emotional about me pointing out the irony in your post. Now bumping an 11 month thread to insult someone.....posting on someones wall to try and persuade someone into an argument...and taking the time to get in a group and attack one user...that seems...well not emotional...just LOL. But i did wonder if like you people gathered and talk about troll stuff.......and then i find this place....thanks killz

@TheCerealKillz

said: 

@texasdeathmatch said: 

posting this 

"Bump....... 
 Either to Lock this thread..... 
 But Also, in a far far world, Where the troll Known as Lousiana Bob is still here, I want him to know that Mr.M slowly and painfully Kills Janemba.... 
 And That's right B****, I have scans to prove it." -  thecerealkillz

and then following it up with zero scans even when i asked you to show them......oh yeah you owned me for sure. 
  http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/mrm-vs-janemba/579140/?page=4 right up my ass..... 

Also would you mind not leaving me comments on my wall...im very sensitive....and like im just so emotional as texas pointed out......it hurts when you say bad things about me on my wall...could you please not do that anymore? Now if you'll excuse me..im feeling a bit nostalgic and i think im going to pop in a gilmore girls dvd...season 2 of course. Now i'll leave you ladies to your uhhhhh....club meeting..what is this..idk? Yea i'll leave you gals to that....man i wish i had enough time to sit in a  thread and talk smack about a person who at the end of the day wont even think twice about any of you....i mean to take the time to do all of this.....thats..deep. I guess i'm too emotional to do something like that. Now you gals have fun now..mkay....good day
Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Annoying DBZ fanboy are the main reason why anime vs comic are banned 
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@Battle_Scarred_Shogun: Once again, you're making up things for the sake of not sounding like an idiot. I never "flamed a user" when I wrote in that Silver Surfer thread. I'll reiterate: I simply said "IT BEGINS", meaning to mark the first rebirth of an Anime versus Comic thread. You proceeded to assume I was trolling and then wrote a bunch of crap I didn't really bother to read.

Also, since when was it appropriate to replace commas and periods with "..."? Do you think that makes your writing seem more dramatic?
Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#48  Edited By Kallarkz
I was a fan of DBZ back in the day. Not hardcore or anything...just loved it when the show came on
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Mercy_

...this is why we can't have nice things. 

Avatar image for battle_scarred_shogun
Battle_Scarred_Shogun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@texasdeathmatch said:

@Battle_Scarred_Shogun: Once again, you're making up things for the sake of not sounding like an idiot. I never "flamed a user" when I wrote in that Silver Surfer thread. I'll reiterate: I simply said "IT BEGINS", meaning to mark the first rebirth of an Anime versus Comic thread. You proceeded to assume I was trolling and then wrote a bunch of crap I didn't really bother to read.  Also, since when was it appropriate to replace commas and periods with "..." Do you think that makes your writing seem more dramatic?

Uhm editing your post..to take away the flaming doesn't mean you didn't flame.... especially when your flames can still be seen because another user quoted you before you could edit out your flaming and trolling. Sitting in a thread flaming someone and then spending the whole time talking about how all dbz threads are a wast of time and not once trying to debate the topic..gee sounds like trolling to me. And if you didn't bother reading it..why respond with " You're right." and telling me i was changing the subject....the subject of you flaming and trolling...Oh man you noticed my ellipses...see i write down ellipses instead of comas to give this fanclub here something "important" to pick at. You're welcome. Now..i'f you'll excuse me i really have to be going now.....this was...well this was as bout as entertaining as staring at a penny..but uh you ladies have fun talking about little ol me...later loves <3