#1 Posted by Anti_Reality (52 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by CrimsonCake (2668 posts) - - Show Bio

Remake?More like a reboot.

#3 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh. Chucky's never really scared me, and I never understood why he was so feared. He's essentially a child with a man's brain. Why didn't anyone ever punt him into a wood chipper or something?

#4 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19916 posts) - - Show Bio

@CrimsonCake said:

Remake?More like a reboot.

"Be water my friend"

#5 Posted by CrimsonCake (2668 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024 said:

Eh. Chucky's never really scared me, and I never understood why he was so feared. He's essentially a child with a man's brain. Why didn't anyone ever punt him into a wood chipper or something?

People in the movies think differently then how we do.

#6 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

@CrimsonCake said:

@Gambit1024 said:

I know, but... c'mon. Of all the slasher-killer-movie monsters, he should be the easiest one to dispose of. Him and the Leprechaun.

#7 Posted by CrimsonCake (2668 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024 said:

@CrimsonCake said:

@Gambit1024 said:

I know, but... c'mon. Of all the slasher-killer-movie monsters, he should be the easiest one to dispose of. Him and the Leprechaun.

Aw yes, the Leprechaun,He should have never been to space.

It's just that chucky always gets the drop on everybody.If someone were to get a hold of him they could end the movie right there but he's too sneaky.

#8 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

@CrimsonCake: I wanna see them fight. Chucky and the Leprechaun.

#9 Posted by Living_Monstrosity (428 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024 said:

@CrimsonCake said:

@Gambit1024 said:

Leprechaun is actually a hell demon though and has very many magical powers. In Leprechaun In The Hood he made a man's torso explode just by waving his hands.

#10 Posted by The Stegman (23083 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved Chucky in the first one, to me, it should have just been ONE film, ended it there, instead of making those campy sequels, same thing goes for A Nightmare on Elm Street. 

#11 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

@Living_Monstrosity said:

@Gambit1024 said:

@CrimsonCake said:

@Gambit1024 said:

Leprechaun is actually a hell demon though and has very many magical powers. In Leprechaun In The Hood he made a man's torso explode just by waving his hands.

Yeah... Didn't Leprechaun get distracted when you threw shoes at it?

#12 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2898 posts) - - Show Bio

Catherine Hicks is back? AWESOME. I'm on board with this already.

#13 Posted by UnderDogs_OverBoard (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

SPERM EYES!

#14 Posted by superstay (9648 posts) - - Show Bio

Really their rebooting/remaking Chucky????dO.Ob

#15 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh, sounds like the same mistake they made with the Freddy Krueger reboot. They made Freddy too serious and not so much funny in that film and it just fell flat for me. It will happen here too if they plan to do this "darker, more serious Chucky."

#16 Posted by slacker the hacker (7823 posts) - - Show Bio

@Anti_Reality said:

Read This:
http://starseeker.com/2011-movies/childs-play-2011/ I am interested I wanna see how this darker tone will be reacted to by critics, fans of the original, and new comers. Parents won't like it. Tell me your thoughts.

Parents won't like it? that would depend on the person in general I'm sure their are people with kids that enjoy the Chucky movies. As for letting your small child watch it that is a big no!

#17 Posted by Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye (9952 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he dark enough.

#18 Posted by RoboShark (1208 posts) - - Show Bio

Meeeehhh.

I thought "Seed Of Chucky" was the right tone. How serious it that situation?

"OMG THAT DOLL HAS A KNIFE!"

~Que shotgun~

(8 years later)

"OMG CHUCKY'S BACK"

~Again que shotgun~

Jennifer Tilly's cleavage.

Yes.

#19 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll be the first to ask:

What or who the f*ck is Chucky?