a mistake in psylocke's mini series

walteion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By walteion

it's not a big mistake or something releated to the storyline ,but in issue 1 i belive (or possibly 2 ,i'm sure & i don't have the scan) where they go into anthor country & the title says "dubai ,sudia arabia" really ? REALLY ??? dubai is not in sudia arabia ,it's in emarets (UAE) sudia arabia is anthor country & dubai isn't part of it nor one of it's cities. the writer or the one who adds the scripts should've atleast googled the city to see where it's loacted rather than missplace it in anthor coutry. LOL.

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By lykopis

Just saw this now and yep -- nice catch. Imagine if they had said Toronto, USA or Sydney, New Zealand? Pay attention Marvel - sheesh! :)

walteion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By walteion

@lykopis said:

Just saw this now and yep -- nice catch. Imagine if they had said Toronto, USA or Sydney, New Zealand? Pay attention Marvel - sheesh! :)

lol. i know right ? if the writer didn't really know anything about the middle east countries ,he could've just googled them.

but as i said ,it's not something important & people won't notice it unless a kid from dubai read it & then he'll say "what ? did they removed our city to anthor country ?'.

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By lykopis

@walteion: lol -- true. And besides, anyone who doesn't live in the States is used to writers from there getting their geography all wrong. No biggee -- but funny all the same.