Posted by vegeto247 (15 posts) - - Show Bio

So, today was my return to Comic Vine. I had signed up for this site so long ago I don't remember but I am surprised to see the new improvements. I really like the quests, it makes searching more fun! I hope to complete the ones that I can because I can't do any information editing because I don't know any better. Yes I am a fan but I'm not always accurate. So without further adieu, I'm back!

#1 Posted by spawndon (1417 posts) - - Show Bio
@vegeto247 said:
" So, today was my return to Comic Vine. I had signed up for this site so long ago I don't remember but I am surprised to see the new improvements. I really like the quests, it makes searching more fun! I hope to complete the ones that I can because I can't do any information editing because I don't know any better. Yes I am a fan but I'm not always accurate. So without further adieu, I'm back! "
What will you be doing? 
1. Add wiki
2. Create and reply to topics
3. RPG
4. Quests
5. Write reviews
6. Make lists
#2 Posted by Edamame (29327 posts) - - Show Bio

At long last.

#3 Posted by vegeto247 (15 posts) - - Show Bio
@spawndon:  As mentioned before since I don't know any better I can't add or edit wiki's so that's out. I wouldn't mind conversing with the community so there's a plus. I'm on the fence about RPGs so if I do play I won't be that dedicated. I'm loving the quests! But man are some of them hard lol. Not good at writing reviews or critiques because I just blurt out my opinions. I'm making my lists! lol
#4 Posted by vegeto247 (15 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame:  Uh, are you correcting me or is this your way of welcoming me back?
#5 Posted by Aronmorales (9724 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, I don't know you, but I'll give you a "welcome back" any way.
#6 Posted by vegeto247 (15 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aronmorales:  lol Thnx.