A little story, from a roleplay in Second Life

ILuvMsMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ILuvMsMarvel

She-hulk walks through the desert. SHe hulk had heard that her cousin was around in the desert somewhere, and she needed to find him. She-hulk called out at the desert "Bruce! Bruce! are you there?!"
15:16PST LOCATION: New Mexico Desert HYDRA has discovered the location of a secret nuclear weapons facility hidden in the New Mexican desert. They have dispatched a small strike force to overtake the facility and hope to use the weapons inside to their own sinister needs. SHIELD headquarters has learned of this attack and has sent an agent to attempt to stop the attack and retake the facility. Some how local news stations also learned of this attack, possibly through a deliberate ploy from HYDRA, which thousands of people see on their televisions and hear on the radio.
*THE HULK* hidden inside his cave he was slowly calming down. Untill he heard someone yelling that name he despised. Walking out of the cave he looked who was yelling that name that caused him to get angered.
She-hulk walking through the desert, she heard of the Hydra discovering a location for the nuclear weapons. SHe-hulk being the lean , mean , and green lady she is had to top it. But first things first she was going to find Bruce. Hearing some monsterous shouting, she looked over to see who caused the shouting.
Firebird {Bonita} (Yaku Singh) flies through the sky like a rocket, as fast as she can go without being unable to breathe however. at 120 mph she moves in a line to where her intuition guides her, thankful for the vision, though unsure of its ending as it was a mere glimpse. She is still a bit away, but nearing her destination. IT remains out of sight for now
A yellow streak appears shooting across the desert sky, we zoom in as it approaches the facility and see that it is infact Ms. Marvel. "Headquarters, this is Danvers, I'm approaching the destination now" A male voice comes across her comms "Fury here, remember, HYDRA must be stopped at all cost, but nothing in that facility is to be damaged, we ned that place in tact and fully operational, understood?" "Understood Sir, I'm going in on final approach now, Danvers out."
*THE HULK* in the distance he saw a green figure,slowly through the clouds that were his thoughts a memory came. "Jennifer?" he said softly for himself.
THough the information told Carol that there was only a small strike force, that wasn't correct. Inside the Facility there where several agents, somewhere in the hundreds. Subtle screaming could be heard inside the faciity, as well as gun shots. As the gunshots arose, the screaming became dimmer and dimmer. Unless someone stoped Hydra everyone inside would be dead.
HYDRA 10 Men had come out the front door. The 10 men seemed to be heavily armed, as well as heavily armored. Having large rifles, some tacticle armor, and what appeared to be grenades strapped to their belts. They remaiend vigilant for any shield agents
Ms. Marvel slowly makes her desent and lands atop one of the small buildings. She surveys the area, looking for anyone outside. She doesn't see much, just a handfull of guys with guns and thinks to herself "Well, doesn't look like they're expecting much company. Shame really, I was hoping I didn't come all this way and not have much to do."
She-hulk ran forward towards the large green figure in the desert. Her muscular legs pumped while she shouted "hulk is that you?!"
*THE HULK* "Jennifer?" he said as he looked at her calmly. Smiling he looked at her,suddenly he heard the sound of gunfire in the distant. With a growl he turned towards the sounds,"puny soldiers coming to hurt hulk." he thought to himself,with a sudden trust from his mighty legs he was airborn,intend on finding the "soldiers".
She-hulk hears the gun fire as well. She hulk used her strong legs to jump high in the air, following hulk.
Firebird {Bonita} (Yaku Singh) gasps, careening through the sky at amazing speed. She surveys the situation, not recognizing the faces of the players, but remembering the look of those she would... fight alongside? She sees the guns, and is still approaching, but so near to the destination
Ms. Marvel leaps off the roof of the building and flies over, landing near one of the men with guns. She walks over to him and taps him on the shoulder "Hey there, I hear you guys are having a party, but the thing is, you didn't invite me. So I came anyway and decided to crash the party."
The Hydra men somewhat panicked when they saw Ms.Marvel. THis was unexpected. The men quickly stepped back, 2 stayed back and opened fire on Ms, Marvel. The other 8 began to run for cover.
She-hulk finaly reaching the hydra men, She hulk them start to open fire on some chick with funy clothes on. Okay well she couldnt talk..anywase! She-hulk Jumped behind one of the men, swinging a strong punch for them "aww don't tell me I just crashed your little party did I?"
*THE HULK* his instinct guiding him he landed on the base. Though the hydra agents wore green like the soldiers,something seemed wrong. Curious he looked at the men running for cover.
Firebird {Bonita} (Yaku Singh) finally is in range to see more in depth what is going on. A hand to her heart she thinks a silent prayer and descends rapidly, Firebird Manifestation all around her. Not one to make an entrance, she is silent, looking to the others, but to the ones with guns as well. She sees some are running for cover, but cannot lift a finger to hurt them at the moment, for they are merely running. She notices the few that were.. confrontational.. were being handled by a powerful blonde and a statuesque emerald-skinned woman. She stays a safe distance away, finishing her prayer before she comes any closer
Ms. Marvel quickly brings her arm up, swinging it in an arc, firing small bursts of photons at the incoming bullets. A few get by and graze her side, ripping her costume. She fires two blasts at the mn shooting at her, aiming at their guns as she starts to walk closer to them "Come now, is that any way to welcome a lady? Oh well, have it your way."
the Hydra agent that got attacked by She-hulk was nocked out cold. THe 2nd one began to run for cover as well, but got hit by Ms.Marvels photon blast, falling down to the ground. THe 8 men who took cover began to fire at Both Ms. Marvel ,she-hulk and Hulk. They didnt seem to pay much attention to firebird though, givign her a chance to attack.
She-hulk She hulk giggle abit as she nocked the man down. Noticing Ms.Marvels riped costume she said "wardrobe malfunction much?" SHe-hulk then looked at the men shooting at her, the bullets jsut bouncign off her flesh, and costum. SHe-hulk being very unamused , stayed back figuring that she better not get in the way of Ms.Marvel Photonic blasts.
*THE HULK* the impact from the shots barely registring,the thought of these puny humans trying to hurt him was enough to enrage him,"Always puny humans try to hurt hulk."He roared,"Now hulk mad,and when hulk is mad. HULK SMASH!" as he lifted his arms up,only to let them come down with tremendous force,enough force to knock any normal human down.
Firebird {Bonita} (Yaku Singh) 's thoughts race like the flame on the candle in a hurry to get to the bottom of the wick. 'Why did I see this base?' she thinks to herself, noting the powerful others here, noticing blasts, and sheer strength from them, but not sensing any evil, she does sense a . twisted nature surrounding the building. She flies upwards, flaming wings roaring like some proto-raptor, and soars towards the vulnerable men in green. Glancing at them, the air before her begins to haze over with intense heat, but her flames do not arrive yet. She isn't certain if she wants to burn this foe. They are human after all. She focuses on only the thrust energy under her control, still heat-powered, and aims to pelt the men with a few concussive blasts of force, each hitting with 225 lbs of force per sq inch~
Ms. Marvel glances over at She-Hulk, rolling her eyes she shakes her head "No, not really, but most people aren't stupid enough to shoot at me either." She walks over to the man she blasted, she stands over him looking down at him. She holds her arm in ront of her, pointing down at him a firey glow enveloping her hand "Now we can do this the hard way or the easy way. Easy way, you and the rest of these yahoos out here make a run for it and don't look back. Hard way, you can have some more photons and green fists thrown your way. Your choice."
the 8 men fell down from Hulk's raging out. The terrified man Ms.Marvel was standing over, looked up terrified , knowing fully well there where hundreds of men inside. He just nodded saying "okay okay we give up! just calm down your big green caveman there and we'll go!"
She-hulk she hulk raised a brow, hearing the man give up. Must Ms. Marvel errr...charm? She-hulked shrugged saying to Ms. Marvel "you realy know how to charm the boys."
Firebird {Bonita} (Yaku Singh) flies over to the blonde, her intuition picking up that the blonde knew something. Her wings of the flame have been fading since she arrived, the wings of energy appearing only when she's extending herself to her limit, as she was close to doing in order to fly here a little faster than usual and still be able to breathe. "What's going on here? Who are you?" she directs at the blonde, not accusatory or cynical, no, kindness eternally wraps her voice and the truth is sprinkled on her words. She merely wants to know, not used to others like this, outside the Rangers, in New Mexico of all places. She isn't one to claim the state as "her turf", and she merely listens for a response, hoping it will clarify her premonition a bit.
*THE HULK* looking around him,it looked like the battle was over. With one last glance he looked at she hulk,before jumping up,of into the distance. (sorry,but i'm going to bed,i can barely keep my eyes open.)
Ms. Marvel walks away from the man, casually dismissing him "Why would I calm him down, look at him, he's incredible." She walks towards She-Hulk, grinnig at her slightly "I do have my ways." She motions towards the other men "So how about we give them a little more encouragement to leave? Then we go see what's going on inside." as she fires a few blasts above the men laying on the ground. She looks over at Firebird, then to the Hulk "Looks like we have quite a little gathering here, would be a shame if this was all they had to throw at us." She looks to Firebird and motions to the men in green "These guys thought they would come and ty to take over this facility, I was sent here to stop that from happening. You can call me Ms. Marvel, and you are?"
She-hulk grins abit just giving the men a playfull "rawr'
the 9 men all stand up, and run away screaming like girls..yes just liek those old saturday morning cartoons. the 1 man knocked out cold stays there cause..well he's knocked out cold. Inside the building movement could still be heard by the heroes.
She-hulk giggled at the men saying "what a bunch of wusses!" Hearing the movement inside, she looked over and spoke to Ms. Marvel "uhh mabye we should go inside."
Firebird {Bonita} (Yaku Singh) smiles with warmth to Ms Marvel. "Firebird". Everything about her is warm, though perhaps it isn't a comfort in the desert, physically speaking, it's her nature where it counts. "And thank you for coming. I'd had a .. premonition of this place" she looks to the entrance of the building, imagining it must be larger than its exterior lets on. "What is the nature of this facility, exactly?" she questions Miss Marvel, even though living here so long she'd thought she would have heard of it. Guess not.
Ms. Marvel motions towards the entrance to the facility "Well then ladies, how about we go see if we can flush the sewage out of the hole?" She walks over to the entrance and and stands in front of the door "Housekeeping!" then kicks the door sending it flying into the building. "Hey, look, the door's open."
She-hulk grins abit as she crashed through the wall , shouting "she-hulk smash!..okay I'm not as scary as the hulk..that was just rediculous."
hundreds of men looked over at the women, all at once and syncronised. The men quickly whent to take cover and already opened fire on them.
Firebird {Bonita} (Yaku Singh) smiles lightly, as she stands by the twosome, gathering that the other woman's name was She-Hulk just now. "What is the nature of the facility exactly?" she questions again, following closely behind the team, but as soon as she knows teh guns are about ot be fired, she utters "Allow me" and instantly the air around the three of us is heated to an insane degree, a swirling band of pure thrust, searing into the thousands of degrees F mark, rotates and ripples with raw power. She holds it steady around them, arm grabbing the other women, as if they hadn't sensed the heat, that Firebird had strategically kept just far enough away from their skins to avoid them from getting hurt. If it affects them.. "I can send a wave of searing thrust at them, but it leaves us vulnerable." unwiling to break the shield she had just created, bullets slowing, then dropping to the floor if not melting a few moments after impact
HYDRA jumped forwards just before firbird managed to pull her behind he shield. She-hulk jumped down to a group of 10 men, swinging punches and kicks kncoking them all out. A hail of bullets came towards her, and hit her. THe bullets seemed to just bounce off weakly as they hit her flesh and costume. She would held out her hands, and clapped them together sending a large shock wave towards them, knocking them out as well "I don't need any protection just hit them !"
Ms. Marvel points towards the men as she repeats her order from Fury to the others "Take tehm out how ever you see fit, but let's not damage this place any more then we already have." She looks to She-Hulk "I don't think vulnerabile is really a problem here." She fire a pair of low powered photon blasts at the men shouting at them "Enough with the guns already."
Firebird {Bonita} (Yaku Singh) is astonished to see the Bullets merely bounce off of She-Hulk. Her shield still around Ms Marvel and herself (I'm assuming?) she asks Ms Marvel loudly "You as well?" willing to take her shield down to personal levels if she says yes
the men hit by Ms. Marvel and SHe-hulk are now outcold. this still left some 50-70 men . all firing at them
She-hulk jumped towards another 10 men. She seemed to fight more liek a brawler, swinging fists at them all. He shere strenght knocked them out, their bones crunching slightly under the intense gamma strength.
Ms. Marvel leaps into the air and flies towards the HYDRA goons shouting back to Firebird "Don't worry about me, just take thes guys down." She lands among a small group of goons and grabs one by the neck and lifts him off the ground. She looks to the other men and tosses the guy at them "Fancy a game of catch?" She shouts back to Firebird "Fire at will."
HYDRA the men get knocked down by the man Ms. Marvel threw. THe Hydra SOldiers numbers began to thin as SHe-hulk was hiting them especialy hard. The men began to Retreat through the back doors.
Firebird {Bonita} (Yaku Singh) hopes the photon blasts Ms Marvel had fired through her shield weren't completely weakened. Or absorbed. Or altered, by Firebird's shield. She isn't a scientist, and doesn't even gather that they are photons in the first place, it seeming to be light, and her shield a wall of heat and force. Anyway she seemed to hop through it with ease... so Firebird pulls the flames back onto herself, realizing what a situation she's gotten into. "What is the facility?" as she thinks that her vision was never clear who she would be helping. The lack of answers is frustrating enough, not to mention men and women firing bullets at her. But Firebird is a woman who does not wage violence without cause. She waits for her response before lifting a finger against the earlier assumed foes.
She-hulk ran after the men trying to run away, shouting back at MS. Marvel "should I chase after these guys?"
Ms. Marvel yells back at Firebird, getting angry at her lack of activity in this fight "Long story short...government weapons facility...these guys trying to take it over, use it for bad things... Any more questions?" She fires dual blasts at the men running for the door, firing on either side of She-Hulk "Oh no you don't!" She shouts to She-Hulk "They aren't going far."
She-hulk nods as she leaps over al the men landign infront of them "I suggest you surrender!"
HYDRA the men stop infront of she-hulk, the then started to turn to try to run the other way.
Firebird {Bonita} (Yaku Singh) nods, wary to enter into anything without the knowledge that something right should be going on.. She sighs with frustration, but her strong spirit and demeanor never waver. The haze in front of her ripples and quivers, she turnsthe temp as low as she can take it, 120 degrees F, and ustilizes only the thrust. She lets loose with searing ferocity a barrage of wind and thrust powered attacks upon the men and women firing upon her. 120 degrees F is not comfortable when its not only slapping you in the face, but touching you anywhere with the force capable of reshaping mountains
Ms. Marvel flies in front of the men as they turn to run away from She-Hulk, she hovers there i front of them, both hands eminating a yellow firey glow. She holds one hand out in font of her and points it at the man leading the pack "Just where do you think you're going? We aren't done with you yet."
HYDRA the leads holds up his hands, he then feels the heat, as well as his men. They all fall down groaning in pain. THe leader spoke saying "you wont get anything out of me."
She-hulk steps forwards saying "oh the lady ifnrotn is crazy I tell you! she killed a man once with a spoon! it was horendous!" SHe-hulk spoke trying to make Ms. Marvel sound scary.
Firebird {Bonita} (Yaku Singh) haults the torrent of thermal energy she's unleashed upon the no longer escaping Greenclad men & women. SHe moves to the side of the two ladies, watching and listening
Ms. Marvel hovers closer to the lead man then reaches out and grabs him by the head. She lifts him off the ground and holds him in the air "I was told to do what ever it takes." Her eyes begin to glow a bright yellow as she glares at the man and says but one more word "Talk"
HYDRA the man begins to struggle saying "you heroes are all the same! you don't kill! you dont got the guts to kill me lady!"
She-hulk raises a brow "maybe we should just take him to shield custody?"
Firebird {Bonita} (Yaku Singh) turns away to inspect the building. She looks to the ceiling, the walls, floor, doors, other rooms, listening as the others have their exchange.
Ms. Marvel speaks into her SHIELD comm "Headquarters, send in extraction unit Alpha One One" She looks at the man "Looks like you want to do this the hard way, so be it." as she drops him to the ground. "It will be here in a few minutes."
A small metallic sphere enters the building and moves to the lead HYDRA agent. It beeps a few times then emmits a beam at the man, encasing him in a glowing sphere. It then flies out of the building and disappears into the distance.
She-hulk looks over at FIrebird "sooo..was that weird or what?"
Firebird {Bonita} (Yaku Singh) turns back over her shoulder as Ms Marvel seems to be well-connected. Both women, so organized. And there must be more to this team! She smiles to She-Hulk "I've seen similar" and Ms Marvel as the Lead HYDRA man rants and yells, his jaw and many bones most likely broken, if not more. She watches the sphere come in, hesitant at first, but her pause passes so swiftly, as her intuition is uncanny. "You really handled that" she looks around to the mess, thinking again on the facility. "Do you do this often?" she imagines the answer is yes, but is interested, as she is without others like her to team up with.. a good thing to have when facing someone that you can't take out by yourself.
She-hulk shrugs towards Firebird "honestly no, this is the first time I met this woman."
Ms. Marvel lowers herself to the floor and looks at the others. She brings her hand up and takes two small devices from her costume. She speaks to her comm unit "Sir, mission complete, intel source en route to headquarters. And Sir? I believe I may have someting else." She takes the small devices and hands one each to She-Hulk and Firebird "I'd like to talk to you two about a little project."
Firebird {Bonita} (Yaku Singh) smiles curiously, not as a child would, but as an intrigued woman whose interest has been sparked.
She-hulk takes the device and raises a brow "this isnt about my cousin is it?"
Ms. Marvel shakes her head and llaughs slighlty "No, it's about you, both of you, and me." She pauses a moment, looking at both women "SHIELD has asked me to spearhead what we are calling the Avenger Initiative. An elite team of individuals like us, who's purpose is to defend against threats like HYDRA as well as those posed by super powered individuals who wish to use their abilities for sinister ends. I was impressed with how you two worked today." she looks to Firebird "Even if a bit hesitantly at first." She continues "So I'm asking you to join with me, if you will, and help protect those who need protecting. To uphold all that is just in this country, and around the world."
Firebird {Bonita} (Yaku Singh) 's hearts jumps at the chance to, exactly in your words, protect those who need protecting. It's what her powers allow her to, what they were given to her for! "I'll join you. You had me at defend" she smiles again, power defines her stature as she looks to She-Hulk, a bright Horizon before her, she thanks her vision
She-hulk thinks for a momment, yeah this was a big disision. SHe-hulk looked at Ms.Marvel saying "well..I'm usualy abit busy being a Lawyer but..okay I'll join."
Ms. Marvel looks at the two and smiles "Those devices i gave you are communicators, they work on a secure network that can only be accesed by us. They are always active, but they are not always transmitting. First and foremost they are for us to reach each other should the need arise. We are a team, you will always have backup now. Though like me, i'm sure you are used to fighting alone, but those days are over." She looks to She-Hulk and grins "That's ok, we won't hold that against you. I'm a writer. No one expects you to give up your normal life."
She-hulk nods to Ms. Marvel "ahh cool ..so are we like some sort of superhero black ops or something? fighting the evils of the cobra! err I mean Hydra.." She-hulk tried to tone it down abit, she could break the fourth wall, but she tried to always hide it not wanting to bother the others.
Firebird {Bonita} (Yaku Singh) looks over the small bit of metal, and who knows what else powerful technology lies within. "My life has been counselling, working with those less fotunate, and outreach through the Church. But this is where I am most needed now, with the Avengers" looking up from the device to Ms Marvel. "Those days are over" she agrees
Ms. Marvel: "Black Ops, no, that's...no, we aren't black ops. We are quite pulic." She holds out her hand for either one and both to shake "Anyway, Aside from the having to trust each other, we also need to be open with each other. When in costume I'm Ms. Marvel, but otherwise known in my normal life as Carol Danvers."
he-hulk nods to Ms. Marvel and shakes her hand "when I'm green you can call me she-hulk ..when I'm not runnign arround like the jolly green giantess you can clal me Jennifer Walters."
Firebird {Bonita} (Yaku Singh) smiles, made of compassion she beams. She shakes her hand, listening and looking to She Hulk. "And I am Bonita Juarez, you know me by now as Firebird. And I'm gad to meet you both"
Ms. Marvel smiles at both "Ladies, welcome to the Avengers." She looks around then turns towards the door "Now, how about we get out of here and go relax?" She motions to the doorway and the hole in the wall "Someone will be around to fix those."
Firebird {Bonita} (Yaku Singh) gasps at the sight of the hole in the wall "Oh I hope so" she says, not meekly, but with powerful kindness.
ivycat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By ivycat

I loved this!!! Randomly found it. Memories. -Yaku

ivycat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By ivycat

Ahh found it again! Just saw Avengers with my brother - who undoubtedly knows much more than I do. Fun times moto! -Yaku