A Human Can Beat A Lion in a Fight With His Bear Hands

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

NothingClever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@hulk99: First off, you have not proven or debunked anything in this thread. You have posited theories (all of which are ridiculous in their ignorance and simplicity).

There is no way you are going to use a lion's momentum against it. You are not going to flip a 500 lb. cat. You are also assuming it would leap at you rather than just thrashing you with its claws. A lion has speed and reach on you and its paws are basically strapped with knives. Unless you are actually running away from the lion it most likely will not leap at you. It will run right into you swiping with its paws and eventually it will commit to a bite and subsequent shake. The lion is not going to present you with its back to step on. Jesus Christ dude, look up a lion fight online between two lions. Check the technique. Not sure where you keep drawing this conclusion that you could "use the lion's momentum against it" when its lower half is not going to leave the ground. What you end up with is a 500+ lb. wall of fur and knives coming at you at high speeds. To get to the lion's eyes you need to get in close, past the claws, closer to the fangs, and pretty much put yourself right in prime mauling position for the lion. You maybe get one of its eyes but it gets all of you.

So you aren't going to get the opportunity to flip the lion (or otherwise use momentum against it because it is unlikely to commit to an action that would allow you any opportunity) and get at its back, where it is only slightly more vulnerable to your weak, human, bare-handed attacks. You will not get the opportunity to choke it out (never mind that you are almost certainly physically incapable of applying sufficient force to such a thick neck while the animal is thrashing its 500 lb. bulk around and mashing you into the ground). You are going to die if you attempt a frontal assault at its eyes.

Perhaps you think that you can sustain an attack and while the lion is committed to a bite you can get at its eyes or throat... At that point it doesn't matter, you have been bitten by a lion and are well on your way to dieing. You assume you would be able to function while in the jaws of a lion too. Not likely.

How high is your grip strength that you think you could rip out a lion's throat with your bare hand?

Your best bet is to lie down, soil yourself, and hope the lion tires of mauling you before it kills you or that it decides to kill you quickly.

I assume you are trolling because your argument is nonsensical and unrealistic. You have been completely opposed and mocked by virtually everyone posting here so I assume you can't be serious about this. No reasonable human being would believe that a "human vs. lion" fight (without the benefit of weapons for the human) ends in favor of the human 99% of the time.

I am open to the possibility, however slight, of being wrong. Maybe you attend some sort of magical ninja school. Maybe you are a Planeteer and you possess the Heart ring. Maybe you are Batman. But if you are just a regular human, no super powers, no bionic limbs, no magical artifacts amping you up... then you die here.

Hulk99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Hulk99

@leo-343:

These sort of face palm worthy statements seem to be common among us as a race. Putting yourselves in these 'what if' scenarios where we brag about how we'd have dealt with that crazy axe murderer who slaughtered that dude from across the road. "Oh you see what he did wrong? He panicked, didn't think straight and got himself killed, but me? Man I would have stayed clam and attacked that nutter when I saw an opening."

Okay? There's nothing wrong with what.

You see it after people watch the news of some horrific event and like to imagine they wouldn't have been killed by a lunatic wielding a gun because they would have stayed their ground and disarmed them with some special technique. Almost feeling a sense of undeserved superiority to those who died.

I am superior to anyone who cowers.

This is bullsh!t. People have no idea how they would react in a life or death scenario unless they've survived one before,

Nope, not true.

"I would have just done this." Slap them in the face. As if it's that simple, you don't have an incline of an idea of how you'll react in a situation like that, the flight or fight response kicks in, or you'll cry your eyes out, or scream.

Not the way it works.

Nobody has the right to say "I just would have done this" Unless they'reTRAINED in life or death situations or have experienced one.

Nuh-uh.

No man, if you saw a lion running towards you, you would feel a smelly soft substance running down your trousers.

No, I would have killed it.

Jucaslucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's a troll guys, just ignore him.

He's the guy who made this topic:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/ip-man-is-a-bad-fighter-1695679/?page=1

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I appreciate a troll who actually puts effort into writing. Bravo!

Hulk99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Hulk99

@nothingclever:

First off, you have not proven or debunked anything in this thread. You have posited theories (all of which are ridiculous in their ignorance and simplicity).

I actually have debunked and proven many things in this thread.

There is no way you are going to use a lion's momentum against it.

Except I would.

You are not going to flip a 500 lb. cat.

Never said I was strong enough to toy with the weight of a lion, only the strongest of humans can do that. Other human beings would use their momentum against it.

You are also assuming it would leap at you rather than just thrashing you with its claws.

Lions always leep at their pray.

A lion has speed and reach on you and its paws are basically strapped with knives.

The lack of technique in a lions fighting style will render it's knife like claws unhelpful.

Unless you are actually running away from the lion it most likely will not leap at you.

Lions always leep.

It will run right into you swiping with its paws and eventually it will commit to a bite and subsequent shake.

When it runs at you, either use its momentum against it, or make a bold move and grap it's neck and squeeze as hard as you can until it stops living. Better yet, bight it's jugular vein.

The lion is not going to present you with its back to step on.

Once you step to the side and use it's momentum against it, jump on its back while you have the chance and strangle it till it's no more.

Jesus Christ dude, look up a lion fight online between two lions.

Lions lack technique in their fights.

Not sure where you keep drawing this conclusion that you could "use the lion's momentum against it" when its lower half is not going to leave the ground.

If you can't see how you could easily use the momentum of something that's running at you against it, then your name truly is well deserved.

What you end up with is a 500+ lb. wall of fur and knives coming at you at high speeds.

The average male lion is less than 500 lbs.

to get to the lion's eyes you need to get in close, past the claws, closer to the fangs, and pretty much put yourself right in prime mauling position for the lion. You maybe get one of its eyes but it gets all of you.

Once you take out one of its eyes, the fight ends.

So you aren't going to get the opportunity to flip the lion (or otherwise use momentum against it because it is unlikely to commit to an action that would allow you any opportunity)

Lions will almost always give you the opportunity to use momentum against it.

and get at its back, where it is only slightly more vulnerable to your weak, human, bare-handed attacks.

Plenty of opportunities to attack the back, and human attacks are fairly strong.

ou will not get the opportunity to choke it out (never mind that you are almost certainly physically incapable of applying sufficient force to such a thick neck while the animal is thrashing its 500 lb. bulk around and mashing you into the ground).

Even the weakest of human beings are strong enough to choke lions. And the opportunity is more than likely.

You are going to die if you attempt a frontal assault at its eyes.

That's not true. Success is more than likely if done in the correct manner.

Perhaps you think that you can sustain an attack and while the lion is committed to a bite you can get at its eyes or throat... At that point it doesn't matter, you have been bitten by a lion and are well on your way to dieing. You assume you would be able to function while in the jaws of a lion too. Not likely.

A bight from a lion is not fatal. And it's possible to kill a lion without sufferring fatal injuries.

How high is your grip strength that you think you could rip out a lion's throat with your bare hand?

Once again... The weakest of humans can choke a lion to death.

Your best bet is to lie down, soil yourself, and hope the lion tires of mauling you before it kills you or that it decides to kill you quickly.

Trolling is not allowed on comicvine, please delete your account.

I assume you are trolling because your argument is nonsensical and unrealistic.

Again with the troll card.

You have been completely opposed and mocked by virtually everyone posting here so I assume you can't be serious about this.

They're all wrong, and I am right.

No reasonable human being would believe that a "human vs. lion" fight (without the benefit of weapons for the human) ends in favor of the human 99% of the time.

Just because most people believe a certain things doesn't make it right. Everyone use to believe the earth was flat, does that mean they're right? Nope. Just because most people believe that a human can't beat a lion with their bare hands, doesn't make it true.

I am open to the possibility, however slight, of being wrong. Maybe you attend some sort of magical ninja school. Maybe you are a Planeteer and you possess the heart ring. Maybe you are Batman. But if you are just a regular human, no super powers, no bionic limbs, no magical artifacts amping you up... then you die here.

Once again, delete your account for trolling.

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obviously trolling so why're people taking this seriously?

Hulk99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jucaslucas:

Troll card. Also, that thread I made is also filled with factual statements from me.

Hulk99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Hulk99

@thenaughtytitan: Using the troll card proves your lack of intelligence. Besides, I proved that a human can easily beat a lion, so why cry about it? Aren't you human? You should be happy.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Hulk99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Hulk99

@mysticmedivh: AGAIN, with the troll card. Sheesh, can you prove that you're not as stupid as I think you are?

Hulk99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#65  Edited By lettsplay10
Jucaslucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk99: You believe that a guy who can beat 10 black belts at the same time is a bad fighter, and that a human can take a lion with his bear hands.

No one is that dumb, so you're a troll.

Hulk99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jucaslucas:

You believe that a guy who can beat 10 black belts at the same time is a bad fighter

Beating ten black belts in karate is not an impressive feat. I explained why.

a human can take a lion with his bear hands.

I proved this in the OP, but you deny it.

Hulk99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ILikeBigTits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@hulk99 said:

@thenaughtytitan: Using the troll card proves your lack of intelligence. Besides, I proved that a human can easily beat a lion, so why cry about it? Aren't you human? You should be happy.

Lol. Decent trolling so far, bit obvious though.

BullPR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sc, @saren: should this be locked? Honest question, I don't know the answer.

Hulk99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Hulk99

@bullpr: Why would it be locked? It's a factual thread.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i solo'd the big cat pantheon with only 1 year of taekwondo

BullPR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk99 said:

@bullpr: Why would it be locked? It's a factual thread.

Your are probably quite young, and I have no way (age difference and language) to see if you are serious or not.

If your are not serious, it's a troll thread, and I believe that it is against the rules.

Hulk99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Your are probably quite young, and I have no way (age difference and language) to see if you are serious or not.

Please delete your account for trolling.

If your are not serious, it's a troll thread, and I believe that it is against the rules.

I am being serious. It's true that a human can beat a lion in a fight.

NothingClever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk99: This is a video of two male lions fighting. As you can see there is no leaping. Substitute a human being in for a lion and tell me how they sidestep all of that and then tear out the lion's throat with their hands or teeth (when neither of these lions actually manages to get at the other one's throat). Troll harder. Tell me how you are going to make it through those windmilling paws unscathed.

Loading Video...

@bullpr@rpgesus@thenaughtytitan@jucaslucas@lettsplay10@leo-343@mysticmedivh: This is what @hulk99 pictures when he thinks "lion attack:"

Loading Video...

@hulk99: Please test your theories and film it. You haven't fought a lion but I have actually wrestled with tigers and I'm telling you based on real life experience that you can't win. Most humans would lose a fight to a half-way determined large breed dog.

Troll harder. Give me examples of your Batman-like feats. How many human throats have you ripped out Patrick Swayze in "Road House" style?

Delete your own account troll. Call in a mod. I dare you.

Avatar image for batmanwinsbecausewhynot
BatmanWinsBecauseWhyNot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neonindian: just because people think it's fake doesn't mean it is

Hulk99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Hulk99

@nothingclever:

This is a video of two male lions fighting. As you can see there is no leaping. Substitute a human being in for a lion and tell me how they sidestep all of that and then tear out the lion's throat with their hands or teeth (when neither of these lions actually manages to get at the other one's throat). Troll harder. Tell me how you are going to make it through those windmilling paws unscathed.

Actually, there is leeping. You can see them lunging at each other. A good human martial artist would use that momentum against the lion. Anyways, the second the lion stands up the human could easily go under the body, rap his arms around the neck of the lion, and squeeze the neck as hard as he could, essentially choking it to death. Also, a human could block the strikes of the lions paws.

Please test your theories and film it. You haven't fought a lion but I have actually wrestled with tigers and I'm telling you based on real life experience that you can't win. Most humans would lose a fight to a half-way determined large breed dog.

In that video you showed me, the people were wimps and they ran away. A brave man would stand his ground and use his superior intelligent to beat the lion in a fight with is bare hands. 100% of healthy male professional martial artist humans can defeat a fully grown adult male lion with their bare hands if they stand their gorund and fight back in the proper way. Wrestling with something that is far more massive than you is not advisable. Perhaps if you fall under the rank of the strongest human beings (the kind of humans who can lift 214 kilograms over their head, and more than 500 kilograms to their waste, hold back two air plains going at 300 horsepowers), you shouldn't wrestle with a lion. You should do your best to block its paw strikes. If it lunges at your throat in an attempt to bight you, then you must use its momentum against it or go under its body, rap your arms around it's neck, and strangle it to death.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Doctor Doom could do it, you bet your ass that an obese, average American could as well!

No Caption Provided

NothingClever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk99:Haha so your opening move is to wrap the lion in a hug from the front? What are you going to do when 500 lbs. of lion falls on you? Oh, wait, I forgot that you can magically use its momentum against it while it is f****** eating you. You fail at physics.

You can't block their paw strikes without sustaining injury from their claws and most likely suffering broken bones.

In the second video I showed you people are running away from a dog...

Seriously, who is teaching you martial arts man? They are lying to you and ripping you off.

@battle123axe: No. The Bible is not a book of facts.

strangetales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm 500+lb lion vs 200ishlb man

hard choice... Naat.

Hulk99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Hulk99

@nothingclever:

Haha so your opening move is to wrap the lion in a hug from the front?

That would actually be a fairly smart move.

What are you going to do when 500 lbs. of lion falls on you?

First of all, humans can handle 500 lbs on top of them. Second of all, lions don't weigh 500 lbs.

Oh, wait, I forgot that you can magically use its momentum against it while it is f****** eating you. You fail at physics.

It wouldn't be able to eat me, my arms would be under it's chin, it's teeth would've been cleared.

You can't block their paw strikes without sustaining injury from their claws and most likely suffering broken bones.

Actually, it's perfectly possible to block their paw strikes if you pass their claws with your blocks, and their arm strikes wouldn't even bruise you.

In the second video I showed you people are running away from a dog...

They assumed the dog was a lion, and they were all cowards.

Seriously, who is teaching you martial arts man? They are lying to you and ripping you off.

Well I proved you wrong, so why are you saying that?

No. The Bible is not a book of facts.

At least we agree on this.

Hulk99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strangetales:

The human wins because of superior technique and intelligence.

mikethekiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want the name of the technique that would allow the OP to use a lions momentum against it.

NothingClever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk99: You believe whatever you want dude. This is some hall of fame level stupidity on your part. Lackluster trolling though.

Please go to your nearest zoo and try to fight any one of the lions there. And film it. I want to see you try this bulls*** lion grappling that you seem so confident in.

Like I said, I have actually been around and handled some of these animals and you don't stand a chance against even the little ones. You would wilt like a dry flower on a hot day before even the presence of a lion. The infra-sound of its roar would send you into shock.

I'm done. You're being deliberately stupid.

Hulk99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You believe whatever you want dude. This is some hall of fame level stupidity on your part. Lackluster trolling though.

Well, I proved you wrong anyways. And mocking me wont make you right.

Please go to your nearest zoo and try to fight any one of the lions there. And film it. I want to see you try this bulls*** lion grappling that you seem so confident in.

Read what I said in OP. I don't fight lions for fun. I'd only fight one in a life or death situation.

Like I said, I have actually been around and handled some of these animals and you don't stand a chance against even the little ones. You would wilt like a dry flower on a hot day before even the presence of a lion. The infra-sound of its roar would send you into shock.

You are wrong. IF what you're saying is true, you've handeled them in the wrong way. I'd stand my ground in the presence of a lion. The sound of its roar wouldn't do anything to me.

Patera_All

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obvious troll thread. If not, we should all be lining up for a CAV, easiest victory in vine history.

NothingClever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk99: Look up the word "proof" and I'm sure you will find that you have proven nothing.

Logic makes me right. Mocking you is a bonus.

I'm pretty sure I handled the animals in the right way considering I am still alive with minimal scars.

You also don't understand how infra-sound works.

If you don't understand the inherent physical superiority of a lion to a human being then I can't help you. You cannot beat a lion in a fight without weapons. You do not have the means to inflict any significant damage to the lion and you do not have the speed to avoid or the durability to endure its claws and paws.

I want the name of the technique that would allow the OP to use a lions momentum against it.

@mikethekiller His only "technique" is to hug its neck really hard. Not gonna work...

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Meh I would just cook a lion for a large big dinner hehe.

You big meanie with extremely hairy neck.. you shall be my dinner hehe =D

*Being inspired by the thread, goes lion hunting*

NothingClever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998: Remember to stand your ground and then use its momentum against it! Follow that up with a severe hug to the neck. Its the only way!

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998: Go dingo hunting instead, I hear they steal babies in Australia.

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Meh I would just cook a lion for a large big dinner hehe.

You big meanie with extremely hairy neck.. you shall be my dinner hehe =D

*Being inspired by the thread, goes lion hunting*

You win the thread with this comment. ✔✔✔

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lions have a technique. Its called thousands of years of fighting prowess built into their dna. They kill in order to survive. They are much better at killing than any human who trains in martial arts and have no fear or compunctions about doing so.

Hulk99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Hulk99

@spambot: The fightig technique of a lion is WAY less intricate and efficient than the fighting technique of a human, and I mean WAY less. A human beings who trains martial arts is WAY better at killing than ANY lion that has ever existed. Lions do have fear, everything has fear. Fear is an evolutionary emotion.

Beating a lion in a fight with bare hands is way easier than beating a human in a fight with bear hands.

Hulk99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@petey_is_spidey: You are wrong, the average martial artist could easily beat a lion.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nothingclever: I am just trying to give Hulk99 proof that it is true,because he or she will accept nothing less. No the bible is not a book of facts, it is a book of faith.

Hulk99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers