A hike at Dean Pond.

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Edited By Vortex13

So I went to Dean Pond the other day with my friend and Dean Pond is actually a nice large forested area and I thought I'd share some pictures I took. Hope you like them =)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Sorry that some pictures are on their side, I don't know how to turn them lol.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#1 BumpyBoo  Moderator

@vortex13: How lovely, it seems like my kind of place. Thanks for sharing, bud ^_^

Aiden Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Aiden Cross

That's beautiful, i love forests. I'm jealous :O

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Vortex13

@bumpyboo: No problem.

@aiden_cross: Thanks =), yeah they are awesome. I actually live right next to a good chunk of woods nowhere near as big or beautiful as those woods though. I kind of live in the boonies which I love lol. In the real life pic thread I actually posted some pics my friend took of me at the place. Some of them are pretty cool two if you feel like checking those out too =)

Aiden Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

@vortex13: i've seen them, along with all the archery ones! Where i live there are only small forests, as in: 5 minutes walk to the other side :p Then again, the beach is nearby so that's a plus. :)

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Vortex13

Lol yeah I like my woods to be huge. It was the first time my friend had been there, it's a little past Brimfield which is about a half hour east from where I live. Apparently the dam I was on is getting rebuilt this year. If you look at the picture of me by the base of the tree to the left of me there are two exposed roots I had to grab onto those two and swing onto the base of the tree because I'd be in a foot of water if I walked up on it. I felt so badass doing it lol. I yelled to my friend "Tarzan ain't got s##t on me" lol. There are lot of trees down because of either the tornado's a couple years back or the snow storm a year ago in October lol. We've had some bizarre weather here in western mass recently lol. Living close to a beach has to be awesome though. I went to some beach in road island last summer and there was basically this shack on the beach and they had an amazing shrimp basket. I also had a pina colada there lol. Because it's on a beach so why not! lol.It was good but I have nothing to compare it too because I've only had that one.

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I could spend all of my days there -- and still feel I lived my life fully. How gorgeous.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

@vortex13: Woah, Dude...You are a luck guy, living so close to that!