#1 Edited by KNIGHT SAVIOR (822 posts) - - Show Bio

Who would win a fight between John Maclane (Die - Hard) and Jack Bauer (24) ?    

Both are Badasses ,they would do anything to save their families and they would also do anything  to takedown  the bad guys 
 if your in trouble : 
 Which one would you trust to save your life ? 
John Mclane

Jack Bauer
They take on a huge amount punishment from the bad guys, but who take the most punishment ?

#2 Posted by KNIGHT SAVIOR (822 posts) - - Show Bio

is anybody out there ?
#3 Posted by Sylver (1554 posts) - - Show Bio

I AM!!!! 
I'd saaayy....gosh that's a hard question. lol  They're both so awesome! 
I'll say Jack Bauer just cause I like that tv series better than the Die Hard movies.  They're more realistic and Jack makes me laugh when he's evil ("evil" as in a funny torture master).
#4 Posted by Fire-brand (2308 posts) - - Show Bio

john can't be killed. he's taken way too much punishment. and has withstood bribe in the hundreds of millions of dollars. he can also solve riddles. he wins.

#5 Posted by KNIGHT SAVIOR (822 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sylver said:
"I AM!!!! I'd saaayy....gosh that's a hard question. lol  They're both so awesome! I'll say Jack Bauer just cause I like that tv series better than the Die Hard movies.  They're more realistic and Jack makes me laugh when he's evil ("evil" as in a funny torture master). "

l like the way you think
#6 Posted by Jean199999 (539 posts) - - Show Bio

Bumping this.
I'm going with Jack on this one

#7 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (13856 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

John Mclane, give me a call when Jack has a kick a$$ line that he say every movie and still doesn't get old