Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Death Certificate

I would kill off mac gargan and replace him with new character to take the scorpion mantle.

Avatar image for cozy_da_djed_eye
Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye

Black Panther. I hear he's a jobber lately.

Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Death Certificate

Oh Blade, I would just give him a proper series mixing his origins and the current stuff

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Nelomaxwell

Patriot that treat him like a loser.

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By _Sojourn_

Jubilee...

Storm

jeanlucpicard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jeanlucpicard

I would kill aquaman, that will make him better. I just really, really hate aquaman, if I was a billionair I would buy DC and just kick aquaman to the curb.

Ananasi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Ananasi

Gambit

Jubilee

Wolverine

Any Wildstrom character ever made.

TheThe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TheThe

Marvel : I would make Storm an Omega mutant, then i would change her drag-queen outfits except her tiara. I would kill every Jean Grey 's type of clone character(Madelyne, Rachel, Hope...). Iceman et Angel would get better treatment from writers.

DC:

I would shut down Alan Scott coming-out as a gay man. Instead of him, Kyle Rayner would be the gay green lantern and that Blue Lantern guy would be his lover. I would pair Hal Jordan and Guy Gardener, instead of John Stewart and Guy Gardener. John Stewart would become my main green lantern. I think writers dont know what to do with him, that's why he doesnt have a fanbase : too much poor writing on him. They treat him like a sidekick, so i would change that, and i would make him look more like in The JLA animated series, green glowing eyes included.

Alan Scott would be my second Green Lantern star, and his magical side and powers would be explored in a storyline with Mr Shade and the Zatanna Family. Carol Ferris would die, or at least fade into the background. John Stewart, Aquaman, Dr Fate, Shazam, Icon, Batman, Flash(Wally West), Black Canary, Wonder Woman, Superman, Hawkgirl( from JLA animated series) and Martian Manhunter would all be my JLA-team, with MM et Bat co-leading the group.

TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TheDude123

Black Panther. I would have him living in NY penthouse and fighting crime just for the challenge of it and because he realizes that it is what he enjoys most. Not in hells kitchen, but throughout NY, and fighting interesting foes. No energy daggers, or vibranium claws Just martial arts and a utility belt with cool gadgets. And I would have his costume look like this:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#12  Edited By Mercy_

Hope Summers.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Nelomaxwell

@TheSwordsman: So he's Batman lol?

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Nelomaxwell

Mr.Terrific and Hardware.

deadpool6_6_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By deadpool6_6_6

I'd like to make batman better if i could trap him in supermans body..lol

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ssejllenrad

@deadpool6_6_6:

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#17  Edited By Rumble Man

Any Villain that happens to have a bad losing streak when they should logically be stronger than the hero in the setting and poor villains who are a shadow of their former selves so they can get their butts kicked by the new villains. (Marvel wise a lot of spidey villains coughelectrocough and Anti-Monitor from dc)

Mega_spidey01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By Mega_spidey01

black panther make more like a spy type superhero more like michael westen from burn notice and have him live in america.

vixen make her leader of suicide squad

cloak & dagger make them the baddest duo in marvel universe

bring back spawn (al simmons)

Mr. Terrific make him an anti-hero

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By blackadamFTW

@TheThe said:

Marvel : I would make Storm an Omega mutant, then i would change her drag-queen outfits except her tiara. I would kill every Jean Grey 's type of clone character(Madelyne, Rachel, Hope...). Iceman et Angel would get better treatment from writers.

DC:

I would shut down Alan Scott coming-out as a gay man. Instead of him, Kyle Rayner would be the gay green lantern and that Blue Lantern guy would be his lover. I would pair Hal Jordan and Guy Gardener, instead of John Stewart and Guy Gardener. John Stewart would become my main green lantern. I think writers dont know what to do with him, that's why he doesnt have a fanbase : too much poor writing on him. They treat him like a sidekick, so i would change that, and i would make him look more like in The JLA animated series, green glowing eyes included.

Alan Scott would be my second Green Lantern star, and his magical side and powers would be explored in a storyline with Mr Shade and the Zatanna Family. Carol Ferris would die, or at least fade into the background. John Stewart, Aquaman, Dr Fate, Shazam, Icon, Batman, Flash(Wally West), Black Canary, Wonder Woman, Superman, Hawkgirl( from JLA animated series) and Martian Manhunter would all be my JLA-team, with MM et Bat co-leading the group.

What? Alan Scott's gonna be gay? I'm not anti-gay or anything, but what's DC going to do with obsidian? Is he gonna stay gay and stay Alan Scott's kid? If so, its going to be weird have gay parents, and being gay.

I would make Captain Marvel, I mean Shazam, a bigger character.

TheThe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TheThe

@blackadamFTW said:

@TheThe said:

DC:

What? Alan Scott's gonna be gay? I'm not anti-gay or anything, but what's DC going to do with obsidian? Is he gonna stay gay and stay Alan Scott's kid? If so, its going to be weird have gay parents, and being gay.

I would make Captain Marvel, I mean Shazam, a bigger character.

Yes, He's gay now :http://www.bleedingcool.com/2012/05/27/yes-america-its-alan-scott/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+BleedingCool+%28Bleeding+Cool+Comic+News+%26+Rumors%29&utm_content=FaceBook

There is even a thread :http://www.comicvine.com/alan-scott/29-12663/alan-scott-is-dcs-new-gay-character/92-670258/#196

Also, agree with you on Captain Marvel. He needs to be a bigger character.

Queso6p4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

User Lists: 21

#21  Edited By Queso6p4

There are some interesting ideas here. I'll have to keep checking this thread out.

JonesDeini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 212

User Lists: 9

#22  Edited By JonesDeini

Captain Marvel by writing him as the truly pure and good character he is.

The Justice League by not writing them as assholes

Booster gold by writing him with the maturity and growth he experienced pre-boot

Moonkight by having Marc not be crazy again or whatever Bendis was doing

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#23  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

The Force Unleashed

The Clone Wars

If somebody gave me some cash and the freedom to do whatever I wanted, I would make the Clone Wars an epic show.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Silver2467
@JediXMan said:

The Force Unleashed

The Clone Wars

If somebody gave me some cash and the freedom to do whatever I wanted, I would make the Clone Wars an epic show.

Being honest, I believe you. I also think you could make the Legacy era readable, but that would be a much greater challenge.
Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

Phobos.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#26  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@Silver2467 said:

@JediXMan said:

The Force Unleashed

The Clone Wars

Being honest, I believe you. I also think you could make the Legacy era readable, but that would be a much greater challenge.

Keep reading my blogs. If I'm bored enough, I might actually get around to doing my version of the Force Unleashed that you suggested a few months ago.

As for Legacy... maybe. But if we're talking LotF, the only thing I'd change is Invincible.

NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#27  Edited By NlGHTCRAWLER

Hawk & Dove.

Magneto.

Jean Grey.

And Dick Grayson (by killing him)

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By _Black

@jeanlucpicard said:

I would kill aquaman, that will make him better. I just really, really hate aquaman, if I was a billionair I would buy DC and just kick aquaman to the curb.

Why?

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ssejllenrad

@JediXMan said:

Yeah! Cast Galen Marek as the main protagonist in it! Nyahahahahaha! Peace!

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#30  Edited By HolySerpent

I'm officially won't be reading anything fom dc earth 2

Soulstealer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Soulstealer

Marvel's Max Imprint

I'd take it and ditch the "Man look at us we're cool and edgy" vibe it has going that isn't really any of those things. And break it into a Vertigo style place for all the magic of the Marvel U.

Doctor Strange, The Immortal Weapons, Damion Hellstorm, Loki, The Midnight Sons, etc. (anything with a mystical angle) and even a Thor book (though Thor can still be in the Avengers and all that makes piles of cash, I'd just want him to have a place where he's not holding back where he's fighting against threats on massive scale with very real danger close to his heels and heart). I'd get the best artists I could find and try for deep and engaging stories against mythological and often times epic backgrounds to let the magic corner of the MU run wild just a bit. Though the back drops don't actually have to be epic, so long as the writing is.

All those beings of immense power that never leave their dimensions of power, it's go time. Those guys need to get out and do something. Strange can have Classic levels if he wants even, because he's bloody well gonna need it. XD

TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By TheDude123

@Nelomaxwell said:

@TheSwordsman: So he's Batman lol?

Nope he's the Black Panther lol. He and Batman have always been similar characters actually, just with different locales and motivations But they should definitely his stories more like Batman's. It would give him a broader appeal and with good writing could make a very successful series. The man without fear debacle ticked off a whole bunch of people so he shouldn't have replaced a popular character. They should just give him a reboot and change his appearance etc to be more American superheroish and less Wakandan. The Wakandan story is great but just doesn't seem to translate into successful on-goings. Getting rid of the energy daggers makes it more challenging for him and will make for better writing instead of "I paralyze them all with my dagger" which is cool but makes fighting street-level villains too easy and adding a utility belt, which makes a lot of sense form a crime-fighting standpoint and would showcase his genius and tech- inventing abilities without making him too OP.

p.s. This suit is wayyyy cooler than Batman's (Batman's awesome though) :D

No Caption Provided
ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ImmortalOne

I'd improve Squirrel Girl by erasing that PIS centered character from the face of Earth.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Thor. I think he's portrayed perfectly in the movies and cartoon, but he is f*cking all over the place in comics, it's obnoxious.

Avatar image for almighty_darkseid
Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiderbat87: lol

Avatar image for almighty_darkseid
Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points