#1 Posted by inferiorego (21228 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not reporting a Bug or anything, it's pretty obvious what's going on. But, will the review page be back up anytime soon? I don't have anything to do and I've read so many comics this past weekend!

Staff
#2 Posted by The Scientist (630 posts) - - Show Bio

Join the competition from G-man

#3 Posted by inferiorego (21228 posts) - - Show Bio

I do summaries regardless, but I only join the blog competitions.

Staff
#4 Posted by G-Man (30645 posts) - - Show Bio

Try it now.  There seems to have been a bad review (with a bug, not badly written).  I just added two reviews and they seem to be fine.  We'll have to look into dealing with the one in order to access the other review pages.

Staff
#5 Posted by inferiorego (21228 posts) - - Show Bio

#1 works again, thanks!
#2 how dare you write one more review than me! This means review war!

G~man said:

"Try it now.  There seems to have been a bad review (with a bug, not badly written).  I just added two reviews and they seem to be fine.  We'll have to look into dealing with the one in order to access the other review pages."
Are you sure it wasn't a review like this that caused the bug?:

I AM RIGHTING A REVIEW ON WOLV HE IS MY FAV IN THIS ISSUE HE FIGHTS MONSTER IS SO GOOD I LIKE WHEN HE SEZ BUB LOLOLOL
Staff
#6 Posted by G-Man (30645 posts) - - Show Bio

Those may bug you (and me) but they don't cause a bug.

As far as the review war, don't forget I also have Lil G-Man doing reviews.  I also early reviewed Deadpool #2 and Wolverine Origins #28.  Those will be brought over once the issues are uploaded.

Staff
#7 Edited by Kiara_Sullivan (30074 posts) - - Show Bio

LMFAO! Lil G-Man! o_O Is he friends with lil Arrow.

#8 Posted by The Scientist (630 posts) - - Show Bio
inferiorego said:
"
I AM RIGHTING A REVIEW ON WOLV HE IS MY FAV IN THIS ISSUE HE FIGHTS MONSTER IS SO GOOD I LIKE WHEN HE SEZ BUB LOLOLOL
"
Please tell me nothing in that direction ever occurred..
#9 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30074 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm thinking more then you know Scientist.

#10 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

The Luchadeer is so much cooler than unknown page land, and upl is awesome

#11 Posted by The Scientist (630 posts) - - Show Bio
Kiara_Sullivan said:
"I'm thinking more then you know Scientist."
i can figure... sadly...
#12 Posted by G-Man (30645 posts) - - Show Bio
Resonate said:
"The Luchadeer is so much cooler than unknown page land"
That's just crazy.







Staff