#1 Posted by Vlad Tepes Dracula (2208 posts) - - Show Bio

"A raging blaze one fire official called "definitely suspicious" torched a Dix Hills home at the center of a legal dispute involving rapper 50 Cent and his ex-girlfriend.

Shaniqua Tompkins, the ex-girlfriend living in the home at 2 Sandra Dr. owned by 50 Cent, was among the six people treated for smoke inhalation. Among the victim's was their son, Marquise, 11.

In tears outside the gutted house Friday afternoon, Tompkins said she was positive the fire was deliberately set.

"Someone threw something in the window and set the house on fire," she said."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/wpix-50cent-fire0530,0,6155976.story

#2 Posted by Vlad Tepes Dracula (2208 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"I don't think 50 Cent would do something like that. He would be cocky enough to burn down a house of his own if it was vacant. But, not with people (His ex-girlfriend and son) in it"

well thats not what his ex-girlfriend said...

#3 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think 50 Cent would do something like that. He would be cocky enough to burn down a house of his own if it was vacant. But, not with people (His ex-girlfriend and son) in it

#4 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Vlad Tepes Dracula says:

well thats not what his ex-girlfriend said..."

Did she see him do it?

#5 Posted by Vlad Tepes Dracula (2208 posts) - - Show Bio

thats what she said (no really^^)

#6 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

She never saw him do it. She thinks he had someone come burn her house down because of some argument they got into a few days earlier. She claims he was making threats, but she can't really prove that or prove someone involved with 50 did it. Because, if asked, he'll say something totally different. There's nothing to prove that he's responsible, doesn't matter what was said.

For all anyone knows, 50 Cent must have gotten involved with the wrong people and tried to target some loved ones just to get to him. People hate him enough as it is already... No one really knows who did it. Especially his ex. She's just pissed off at him. If I had gotten into an heated argument with my ex-girlfriend, and her house burnt down the next day, she would blame me too... That's women do. Jump to conclusions...
Post Edited:2008-06-02 08:16:09

#7 Posted by King Saturn (224443 posts) - - Show Bio

50 Cent second album The Massacre was average to me

#8 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio

There is no way 50 did this.He'll be clear soon enough.

#9 Posted by The Devil Tiger (1263 posts) - - Show Bio

Frankly, if 50 cent do this, he is stupid, cause the Law is generally in the side of the biggest Wallet in the town and doin' this would be jeopardize all he's been doin' for an ex-girlfriend. If he wanted to get revenge over his ex, he could be issuing her for watever reason and take his son back. That's not Homboy's style but it would work. More of that, I don't see him killing his own son just for grounding his ex...

#10 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

I just want to point out that 50 was ready to evict her from the house if she didn't start paying rent. So, if anything, I think that she would be more inclined to burn down that house herself before 50 would, since he's the one who paid for it.