#1 Posted by Super-Buster (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

Same deal as before, which five humans have influenced the world the most?

#2 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

Tila tequila.

according to her, she is the reason why gay marriage is legal in cali
#3 Posted by Rikku (33 posts) - - Show Bio

martin luther king

thomas paine

john locke

thomas jeffeerson

benjamine franklin

#4 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio
Jesus Christ

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

George Washington

Abraham

The Apostle Paul
#5 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Jesus Christ
"
he may have never existed
#6 Posted by lionel hunter (2509 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Tila tequila.
"
right and gene Simmons doesn't have a huge ego
#7 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"King Saturn said:
"Jesus Christ
"
he may have never existed"
He did exist. Just not the way he has been portrayed to us

lol
#8 Posted by Super-Buster (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm...

Genghis Kahn

Alexander the Great

Hitler

Jesus

...The guy who discovered fire.
#9 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio
lionel hunter said:
"pixelized said:
"Tila tequila.
"
"
he may not. i don't know him

King Saturn said:
"pixelized said:
"King Saturn said:
"Jesus Christ
"

lol
"
do we have evidence sir?
#10 Posted by triple7 (389 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Jesus (he is jesus!)
2. Alexander the great. (spread "civilization to the farthest areas of the earth)
3. Moses (wrote the most reconized laws in existance)
4. Dude who discovered fire.
5. Hawk.....jk   Herny Ford. (Started the industrail revolution)

#11 Posted by lionel hunter (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

we don't have evidence besides the bible which they change the bible every century so you cant trust it

#12 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn said:
"pixelized said:
"King Saturn said:
"Jesus Christ
"

lol
"
do we have evidence sir?
"
Yep. But I have to find it
#13 Posted by lionel hunter (2509 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"lionel hunter said:
"pixelized said:
"Tila tequila.
"
"

you don't know the lead singer of kiss or have watched the show gene Simmons family jewels
#14 Posted by triple7 (389 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"lionel hunter said:
"pixelized said:
"Tila tequila.
"
"

King Saturn said:
"pixelized said:
"King Saturn said:
"Jesus Christ
"

lol
"
do we have evidence sir?
"
PIX...FYI Phiny the elder recorded the exicution of Jesus in his secular records of the Roman Empire.
#15 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio
lionel hunter said:
"we don't have evidence besides the bible which they change the bible every century so you cant trust it
"
Jesus is also spoken of in the Quran
#16 Posted by lionel hunter (2509 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"lionel hunter said:
"we don't have evidence besides the bible which they change the bible every century so you cant trust it
"
Jesus is also spoken of in the Quran"
never heard of it
#17 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio
lionel hunter said:
"King Saturn said:
"lionel hunter said:
"
Jesus is also spoken of in the Quran"
never heard of it
"
I will try and look up some of the passages
#18 Posted by triple7 (389 posts) - - Show Bio
lionel hunter said:
"
OK IF YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE STATEMENTS LIKE THIS.......GET IT RIGHT! Jesus is written about in over 100 documents that have nothing to do with the bible. It is a fact.....FACT! That he lived......you can argue other things but not that he lived.
#19 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio
lionel hunter said:
you don't know the lead singer of kiss or have watched the show gene Simmons family jewels
"
Lol i should have been a ta more clear, i don't know him personally. The person he is on camera could all be for show...like anna nicole.

triple7 said:
"PIX...FYI Phiny the elder recorded the exicution of Jesus in his secular records of the Roman Empire.
"
Mkay
#20 Posted by Mer-Man (3360 posts) - - Show Bio
lionel hunter said:
"
forget that the Dead Sea Scrolls have proven the Bible has been consistent for the past 2,000 years
#21 Posted by Mer-Man (3360 posts) - - Show Bio

Gene Simmons is the bass player for KISS....... 

#22 Posted by lionel hunter (2509 posts) - - Show Bio
triple7 said:
"lionel hunter said:
"
OK IF YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE STATEMENTS LIKE THIS.......GET IT RIGHT! Jesus is written about in over 100 documents that have nothing to do with the bible. It is a fact.....FACT! That he lived......you can argue other things but not that he lived.
"
i didn't say he wasn't alive i said the bible gets changed so the church will keep fabricating facts about Jesus that may or may not be true and the bible is the most famous document so alot of people use it has reference
#23 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio
triple7 said:
"lionel hunter said:
"
"
That Is Correct
#24 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

Jesus Christ

Martin Luther King

The guy who discovered fire

Bill Gates

Thomas Edison

pixelized
said:

"he may have never existed"

You learn about Jesus Christ in world history. The man has a bunch of old documentations. Saying he never existed is like saying Julius Caesar is nothing but a fairy tale.

#25 Posted by lionel hunter (2509 posts) - - Show Bio
Mer-Man said:
"Gene Simmons is the bass player for KISS....... "
that snot my point my point was he has a ego bigger than the earth
#26 Posted by Mer-Man (3360 posts) - - Show Bio
lionel hunter said:
"triple7 said:
"lionel hunter said:
"
"
i didn't say he wasn't alive i said the bible gets changed so the church will keep fabricating facts about Jesus that may or may not be true and the bible is the most famous document so alot of people use it has reference
"
The bible is pretty consistent when it comes to passing it down to other generations......
#27 Posted by lionel hunter (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock said:

Bill Gates

i do agree with that he created the first operating system for a computer

#28 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"

pixelized
said:

"he may have never existed"

You learn about Jesus Christ in world history. The man has a bunch of old documentations. Saying he never existed is like saying Julius Caesar is nothing but a fairy tale.

"
'may'

but mkay
#29 Posted by triple7 (389 posts) - - Show Bio
lionel hunter said:
"triple7 said:
"lionel hunter said:
"
"
"

Once again.......learn before you speak. This is not true! When a Bible is translated, they go back to the oldest documents and real translate the docs. Language is living, words consitently change so the biblical language changes to it. ..........

This is a really touchy subject with me cause this is what my degree is in........Don't assume that what people tell you is correct. Don't beleive the Di Vici code. lol
#30 Edited by lionel hunter (2509 posts) - - Show Bio
Mer-Man said:
"lionel hunter said:
"triple7 said:
"lionel hunter said:
"
"
"
The bible is pretty consistent when it comes to passing it down to other generations......"
they got rid of the passages about mary Magdalen
#31 Posted by Mer-Man (3360 posts) - - Show Bio

Do NOT tell me you are using a Dan Brown book to support your opinion

#32 Posted by lionel hunter (2509 posts) - - Show Bio
triple7 said:
"lionel hunter said:
"triple7 said:
"lionel hunter said:
"
"
"

Once again.......learn before you speak. This is not true! When a Bible is translated, they go back to the oldest documents and real translate the docs. Language is living, words consitently change so the biblical language changes to it. ..........

This is a really touchy subject with me cause this is what my degree is in........Don't assume that what people tell you is correct. Don't beleive the Di Vici code. lol"
i beileve the history channel never read or watched the da vinci code
#33 Posted by triple7 (389 posts) - - Show Bio
lionel hunter said:
"Mer-Man said:
"lionel hunter said:
"triple7 said:
"lionel hunter said:
"
"
"
The bible is pretty consistent when it comes to passing it down to other generations......"
they got rid of the passages about mary Magdalen
"
LMAO.....you've been watching to many movies!
#34 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

jesus was real...him being the son of god is up in the air.

#35 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio
For some reason this conversation got me thinking about THE GOSPEL OF JUDAS...

lol
#36 Posted by TheDrifter (26563 posts) - - Show Bio

Jesus

Henry Ford

Whoever invented modern medicine

Martin Luther King

Stan Lee

#37 Posted by Mer-Man (3360 posts) - - Show Bio
lionel hunter said:
"triple7 said:
"lionel hunter said:
"triple7 said:
"lionel hunter said:
"
"
"

This is a really touchy subject with me cause this is what my degree is in........Don't assume that what people tell you is correct. Don't beleive the Di Vici code. lol"
"
The History Channel never supports any religion.
#38 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio
Some of the stuff I just dont believe in the Bible... cause of my own stubborness... like Fornication

lol

#39 Posted by Super-Buster (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

Well this has gone off track a little but I suppose it's allowable if you're arguing whether a person should be included or not.

#40 Posted by No_Name_ (12593 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that the statement about the history channel is kind of silly. Do you believe in the Abominable Snowman too? Cause I can remember a history channel special on him

#41 Posted by lionel hunter (2509 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Some of the stuff I just dont believe in the Bible... cause of my own stubborness... like Fornication

lol

i dont think married people should be the only ones allowed to fornicate either
#42 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

Jenna Jameson.

and the pussycat dolls
#43 Edited by lionel hunter (2509 posts) - - Show Bio
BatgirlBabs said:
"I think that the statement about the history channel is kind of silly. Do you believe in the Abominable Snowman too? Cause I can remember a history channel special on him
"
now you just making fun of me which is rude
#44 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio
BatgirlBabs said:
"I think that the statement about the history channel is kind of silly. Do you believe in the Abominable Snowman too? Cause I can remember a history channel special on him
"
The Abominable Snowman ? Boy I remember him from the Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer TV Specials
#45 Posted by triple7 (389 posts) - - Show Bio
lionel hunter said:
"triple7 said:
"lionel hunter said:
"triple7 said:
"lionel hunter said:
"
"
"

"
yeah the history channel....real good source. Come on  man...you can't trust everything you hear. There are alot of other "Gospels" out there Judas, Thomas Mary.......but they were either written way after the death of Jesus and/or aren't written by the people that are suppose to have written them. Remeber, that most of the Bible are letters to other Churches. Judas....isn't the Judas that your thinking of....he hung himself remember. Mary's has been debuked, thomas was written way after his death and isn't consistant from doc to doc...so it was thrown out.
#46 Posted by lionel hunter (2509 posts) - - Show Bio
triple7 said:
"lionel hunter said:
"triple7 said:
"lionel hunter said:
"triple7 said:
"lionel hunter said:
"
"
"

"
yeah the history channel....real good source. Come on  man...you can't trust everything you hear. There are alot of other "Gospels" out there Judas, Thomas Mary.......but they were either written way after the death of Jesus and/or aren't written by the people that are suppose to have written them. Remeber, that most of the Bible are letters to other Churches. Judas....isn't the Judas that your thinking of....he hung himself remember. Mary's has been debuked, thomas was written way after his death and isn't consistant from doc to doc...so it was thrown out.
"
if i don't understand fully way argue
#47 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

since we are on religion.

the guy who started Nihilism...lol

#48 Posted by Mer-Man (3360 posts) - - Show Bio
lionel hunter said:
"BatgirlBabs said:
"
"
What I don't get is that you can't believe the Bible, but you can believe a show about Jesus having a son with Mary from the great mind of the man who directed The Terminator
#49 Posted by No_Name_ (12593 posts) - - Show Bio
lionel hunter said:
"BatgirlBabs said:
"
"
No I was being serious. The History Channel actually made a special about him. Oh and they have ons on UFO's. Not trying to be rude, but I think that the history channel is not the best place to get your information. It's biased and it is meant for entertainment purposes. And if you notice, most of the questions they beg in the begining of the show/special go unanswered. Sorry if you felt I was being rude

LOL SATURN
#50 Posted by triple7 (389 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"since we are on religion.

the guy who started Nihilism...lol"
not really practical.......couldn't ever really work.