#1 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

Christian Bale (Batman) Russel Crowe (Gladiator)

Looks pretty cool to me. Anyone else?

#2 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats what I'm saying. I think maybe we should use it as a rpg outline.

#3 Posted by Paragon (7293 posts) - - Show Bio

This looks so freaking awesome. Like Clint Eastwood western awesome. Christian Bale is amazing at any role he takes. Going to see this on the fist day.

#4 Posted by Paragon (7293 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't we do that with How The Vine Was Won? Kurt Russel gave me the idea for a Gladiator/Rome one.

#5 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

Paragon says:

"Didn't we do that with How The Vine Was Won? Kurt Russel gave me the idea for a Gladiator/Rome one."

Yeah but that was wack, I could do better :P Kurt Russel? Rome? WTF ya mean Russel Crowe?

#6 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

Paragon says:

"King of Kings says:
"Paragon says:
"Didn't we do that with How The Vine Was Won? Kurt Russel gave me the idea for a Gladiator/Rome one."

Yeah but that was wack, I could do better :P Kurt Russel? Rome? WTF ya mean Russel Crowe?"

Oops, yea. Crowe. Sorry, it's late and my brain is shutting down slowly."

Lmao its cool man. Its pretty late here as well but I'm in a jacked up sleeping pattern lately so...here I am.

#7 Posted by Paragon (7293 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Paragon says:

Yeah but that was wack, I could do better :P Kurt Russel? Rome? WTF ya mean Russel Crowe?"

Oops, yea. Crowe. Sorry, it's late and my brain is shutting down slowly.

#8 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the original and hopefully this one does it justice. Plus the added violence, dark tones and action that you can get away with now should allow them to make it even better.

#9 Posted by Venom551 (2553 posts) - - Show Bio

Bale awesome in Batman and Reign of Fire, Crowe gladitaor was the sh!t pit them together and you have one kickass movie, definatly gonna see it

#10 Posted by Switch (4527 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, i love westerns but this one looks like its gonna be amazing.

#11 Posted by Venom551 (2553 posts) - - Show Bio

I totally agree just talking about it makes me wanna watch Outlaw Josey Wales