#1 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio

I have been watching the show 30days. It's a very interesting concept. Someone lives in someone elses shoes foor 30 days. Example: Pro-football player lives in a wheelchair for 30 days. ..................Or A minute man (someone who guards the border from illegal immagrates) lives with a family of illegal aliens.  ...................an avide hunter live with vegans for 30 days.

SO........................What would you like to have someone do for 30 days?

#2 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

"Are you gonna raise your daughter to be gay?"
Lol.

uhhhhhhhhhhhh idk...good question, i'll have to surf on it for a sec

#3 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio

Do people ask you that?.................You have a daughter?

#4 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

oh no...i'm terrible with/for kids.
that quote was what one woman asked another in a preview i saw for the show.

i forgive you.
lol

#5 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"oh no...i'm terrible with/for kids.
that quote was what one woman asked another in a preview i saw for the show.

i forgive you.
lol
"
oh ok!.........

I'd like for people to work retail for 30 days...............I did it for years and people are pigs and show up at your store 5 mins before you close.
#6 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

I know. i work it now. i hate it.
i hate people.
ecspecially the ugly ones that ignore me when i speak to them.

i'd like someone to.......................i have no idea.....live the life of paris hilton [pre benji]. it's not as easy as it looks

#7 Posted by Crimson Orchid (5825 posts) - - Show Bio

Sounds interesting... And I agree... more people need to experience the service industry.  Working behind a paint counter, I've had to deal with more a$$holes than I did in clothing retail.  Why?  Because for some reason, people see an 18 year old girl in a hardware store and think she knows nothing about anything, when in fact I'm on of the more knowledgeable employees in paints&stains, techniques, supplies (brushes, sandpaper, scrapers, steel wool, prep work), caulking and chemicals (acetone, TSP, turpentine, mineral spirits, and various paint strippers).

#8 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump check it out guys and girls.