3 Stars on S.T.A.R. Labs Missions in Injustice, anyone else?

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Vaeternus

Was wondering who else completed the S.T.A.R. Labs missions on here or better yet got all 3 stars on EVERY mission including DLC Red Son missions?

I did, but took me a week an a half. I did this few weeks ago now but wanted to post it now since I figured I'd give the CV community some time. I posted this on TYM a more hardcore site for Injustice and MK and only like one other guy has also done it, so this is a mode that gives everyone a hard time apparently lol.

I'm still shocked I was able to do it, I really felt like giving up several times or throwing my control across the room but REALLY wanted the Elseworld Flash costume! lol You also get Lex Luthor Kryptonite costume for completing the S.T.A.R. labs missions(in general even if it's one star) And Shazam's if you get all 3 stars on his missions you unlock the new 52 costume for him, and 3 stars on ALL missions gets you the Elseworld Flash costume!

Well, here's proof of me doing it! I made sure to show every grid screen showing the 3 stars, including the DLC Red Son.

P.S. Yes I know I sound evil :( if anyone wants to play me on xbox, GT is MKF30 or if anyone here wants help, tips or advice from me just ask ;) I'd be more then happy to help you out on any mission, just tell me what it is, which one and I'll remember how I did it.

BTW, I have an extra Doom JL for Xbox free movie code and New 52 Superman, Batman and WW costumes...willing to trade for Arkham costumes and/or Batman Beyond, New 52 GL if interested im me...serious inquires only please.

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I suck at these fighting games so I'll never accomplish this. The game is still fun though and it won't stop me from trying

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

DANG. Impressive man!

Uncanny_Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I don't have the Red Son DLC but I did all the regular ones. I really don't think they're hard, just kind of tedious. The hardest ones for me were those ones where you have to shoot against the wind with Deathstroke, Green Arrow, and I think Sinestro. Took me forever to get those down.

Lux_Invictus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Lux_Invictus

You actually don't need to get all three stars for Shazam's S.T.A.R lab missions in order to get his New 52 Costume. I got 1 in all of them and still unlocked it. You just need to complete them all.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By evilvegeta74

Was wondering who else completed the S.T.A.R. Labs missions on here or better yet got all 3 stars on EVERY mission including DLC Red Son missions?

I did, but took me a week an a half. I did this few weeks ago now but wanted to post it now since I figured I'd give the CV community some time. I posted this on TYM a more hardcore site for Injustice and MK and only like one other guy has also done it, so this is a mode that gives everyone a hard time apparently lol.

I'm still shocked I was able to do it, I really felt like giving up several times or throwing my control across the room but REALLY wanted the Elseworld Flash costume! lol You also get Lex Luthor Kryptonite costume for completing the S.T.A.R. labs missions(in general even if it's one star) And Shazam's if you get all 3 stars on his missions you unlock the new 52 costume for him, and 3 stars on ALL missions gets you the Elseworld Flash costume!

Well, here's proof of me doing it! I made sure to show every grid screen showing the 3 stars, including the DLC Red Son.

P.S. Yes I know I sound evil :( if anyone wants to play me on xbox, GT is MKF30 or if anyone here wants help, tips or advice from me just ask ;) I'd be more then happy to help you out on any mission, just tell me what it is, which one and I'll remember how I did it.

Loading Video...

BTW, I have an extra Doom JL for Xbox free movie code and New 52 Superman, Batman and WW costumes...willing to trade for Arkham costumes and/or Batman Beyond, New 52 GL if interested im me...serious inquires only please.

You're a bad man!

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You actually don't need to get all three stars for Shazam's S.T.A.R lab missions in order to get his New 52 Costume. I got 1 in all of them and still unlocked it. You just need to complete them all.

Hmm, that's odd I didn't get it until I got all 3 stars on Shazam's missions

@evilvegeta74 lol awe I'm not bad ;) what makes you say that buddy? :P

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By evilvegeta74

@lux_invictus said:

You really put forth maximum effort! You will now, and forever, be known as, Game-Beast!

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I did it in a week or so, then I quit the game lol, dont really feel like going competative until I get one of my 3 possible mains as DLC.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vaeternus said:

@lux_invictus said:

You really put forth maximum effort! You will now, and forever, be known as, Game-Beast!

@bruxae said:

I did it in a week or so, then I quit the game lol, dont really feel like going competative until I get one of my 3 possible mains as DLC.

I will come up with a name for you as well, I promise it won't be Big Yugi!

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vaeternus said:

@lux_invictus said:

Thanks ;) lol I try, in MK I'm much better though then injustice. In MK Player Match I'm ranked 3rd on Xbox live :) so I do try sometimes lol.

But yeah I really wanted Flash Costume, so far not one person online has it :) yayy lol

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 13

#13  Edited By SpidermanWins

I swear those minigames where you have like 1 second to press a button and two directions to shoot at enemies behind cover are IMPOSSIBLE, or at least for me.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

DANG. Impressive man!

This.

Thanks man :)

I swear those minigames where you have like 1 second to press a button and two directions to shoot at enemies behind cover are IMPOSSIBLE, or at least for me.

Oh yeah those are annoying...lol I think those took me like 20 times to get. Most people by then would probably smash their controller by then lol