Lyrically

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By King_Saturn

Been a while since we heard from Mos Def.

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Mos Def

Pac

Nas

Biggie

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn

that would be a heck of a cipher

Avatar image for turoksonofstone
turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

1. Biggie

2. Mos Def

3. Nas

4. 2Pac

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10 the_stegman  Moderator

Not a fan of any of these guys really..but Nas has put out some nice tracks, so I vote him, the rest..meh.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

#11  Edited By Raw_Material
  1. Biggie
  2. Pac
  3. Mos Def
  4. Nas
Twentyfive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Twentyfive

Nasty Nas will prevail.

It ain't hard to tell.

Uh... I guess Pac, Mos Def and Biggie come next respectively.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

I change my mind my updated rating goes like this....

1.Nas

2.Mos Def

3.2pac

4.B.I.G.

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#14  Edited By Straight-Fire

1.Nas

2.Notorious B.I.G.

3.2pac

4.Mos Def

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By evilvegeta74

Tupac will always be the greatest the rest really don't matter. 2.Chris Wallace 3. Nas 4. Mos Def is cool, and a good poet. This topic is taboo, people have died over this topic , seriously.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#16  Edited By Billy Batson

Tupac will always be the greatest the rest really don't matter. 2.Chris Wallace 3. Nas 4. Mos Def is cool, and a good poet. This topic is taboo, people have died over this topic , seriously.

lol.

BB

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2Pac aint been the greatest for years now... Nas is better than that n!gga.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

lol @2pac being the best Jay-z is better, Nas is better,Big L is better I could name more but I'm going to stop there.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@dccomicsrule2011: If it wasn't for Tupac and Big being gone you wouldn't have never heard of Jay-Z, do you understand that, does that make any sense to you? Jay-Z was out when they were alive, and he wasn't receiving much air play if any. Jay was buying his own music and reselling it for lower prices. That's an old mc/rapper scam, don't know if you can comprehend what that means,if you're a real Jay-Z fan you can . Speaking of which let me go ahead and shut you down, if you're a real Jay-Z fan the man has admitted in several songs if Big and Tupac were still around he definitely wouldn't be where he's at today. Anybody with a tidbit of hip hop knowledge knows this. Which is why I lol when I see people make statement such as yours, attn: you've been shut down!

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First of all WTF does record sales have to do with who is better bring that ups proves you have no real reason why Pac is better the HOV. Second of all Jay is much better lyricly then Pac his word play is on another level then Pac's I mean stuff like "get your weight up not your hate up Jigga man the Deisal when I lift the 8 up" and " I know yo harbored the drought I wish you well is just some examples of Jays wordplay please show me 2pac using duoble and triple entendre.3 of all it is a waste of time bringing up statemeants because none of them prove Pac was better the HOV.lol @ shutting me down.

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#21  Edited By Straight-Fire

Lyrically Nas is much better than Pac and Biggie.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lyrically

Mos Def

Nas

Pac

BIG

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By evilvegeta74

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

First of all WTF does record sales have to do with who is better bring that ups proves you have no real reason why Pac is better the HOV. Second of all Jay is much better lyricly then Pac his word play is on another level then Pac's I mean stuff like "get your weight up not your hate up Jigga man the Deisal when I lift the 8 up" and " I know yo harbored the drought I wish you well is just some examples of Jays wordplay please show me 2pac using duoble and triple entendre.3 of all it is a waste of time bringing up statemeants because none of them prove Pac was better the HOV.lol @ shutting me down.

It's obvious you know very little to nothing about hip hop.Once again I'm gonna say this again, you are oblivious to what Tupac did for the hip hop industry. There wouldn't be a damn Jay -Z if it wasn't for the demise of Tupac and Big , do you not understand this. Do you understand that Jay-Z has stated this in several songs, since you're making a bad attempt at reciting some line he said in a song.You never here people say Jay-Z is the greatest of all time, never, there's only two names that come up , everybody knows this, what f**k'n planet do you come from? At anyrate, go to a hip hop site, with this b.s. that you're stressing and you will hear the same thing I'm telling your ignorant a**! Also, Jay-Z is a glam rapper, that's his thing he earned it the hard way, how ( see my post referenced toward you), this one main reason people like him. You can't relate to Jay-Z life style, if you could you wouldn't be here, so get his n*t s**k out your mouth.I was born and raised in Chicago, I can relate to Tupac. Pac is more or less about things that transpire in everyday life ," Jay can explain to me how to walk a straight line in an elaborate way, that doesn't make him a better mc, case and point , look at Jay-Z. Jay-Z is a better lyricist, but what does that matter if you ain't really saying sh*t. Tupac always had something important to say to the world, and it wasn't about making money and flossing bling .Now that being said , go somewhere in the corner little boy and cry, and keep your mouth closed when grown ups are talking! You have been shut down. Pm me if you really have something worth while to say. Oh, yeah start using spell check or something.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

I'm not even going to entertain a 2pac fanboy at all some I'm just going to flag your post and leave it alone,you know nothing about hip hop at all lol @ noby saying Jay-z isthe best MC ever when rappers have said it Kool G Rap did Rakim did 50 Cent did hell MTV did.And BTW the ooonly reason my grammer is poor is beacuse on my Android phone (the new format is not good with Mobile phones) and I am not a pro at this Android key board anyway flagged.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011:

You can flag what you will little boy , I'm a born an d raised Chicagoan who actually has ties to hip hop. You are obviously a newbee/bandwagon a** kid. Know your role and stick to downloading and trying to memorize Jay-Z quotes and phrases. For the record this thread isn't about Jay-Z , why did you even bring the his name up goofy. don't you even know what your thread is about, grow up.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know what the thread is about because I made it lol.The reason I brung Jay into it was because you said Pac was the best and I was stating he was not,furthermore if you look at my post you would see I never said Jay was the best I said he was better then Pac so is Nas,so is Mos Def, so is Big L(in my opinion Big L is the best MC ever) and so is Lupe Fiasco.lol I'm done with this it is turning intoa flame war.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By evilvegeta74

I hold all my Chi town lyricist close, what do you know about the Lu? Big L died to early to make a determination, the guy was good.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hold all my Chi town lyricist close, what do you know about the Lu?

what you know about MC Juice ?

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By evilvegeta74

Nah but I have hung out with Twista , Crucial Conflict ,Psyho Drama , Do or Die , and others a few times. Personally I think Twista is the best battle mc around, you'd love the guy, he'd spit a rhyme about everything you have on from the ground up, he's cool. The other guys blaze hard. This MC Juice guy is he real, because if he is I can make a call about him,I 'm out of state now.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn: Nah but I have hung out with Twista , Crucial Conflict ,Psyho Drama , Do or Die , and others a few times. Personally I think Twista is the best battle mc around, you'd love the guy, he'd spit a rhyme about everything you have on from the ground up, he's cool. The other guys blaze hard. This MC Juice guy is he real, because if he is I can make a call about him,I 'm out of state now.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By King_Saturn

@king_saturn: Nah but I have hung out with Twista , Crucial Conflict ,Psyho Drama , Do or Die , and others a few times. Personally I think Twista is the best battle mc around, you'd love the guy, he'd spit a rhyme about everything you have on from the ground up, he's cool. The other guys blaze hard. This MC Juice guy is he real, because if he is I can make a call about him,I 'm out of state now.

yes indeed MC Juice is real...

Loading Video...

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MC Juice is a Great MC... too bad his albums never really flourished.

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@evilvegeta74 said:

lol.

BB

Double lol.

FalconPuuunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

1. Nas

2. Pac

3. Mos

4. Big

Tacos_Kickass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Vanilla Ice

2. Marky Mark

3. Cowboy Troy

4. Pac

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#38  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

@evilvegeta74 said:

It's obvious you know very little to nothing about hip hop.Once again I'm gonna say this again, you are oblivious to what Tupac did for the hip hop industry. There wouldn't be a damn Jay -Z if it wasn't for the demise of Tupac and Big , do you not understand this. Do you understand that Jay-Z has stated this in several songs, since you're making a bad attempt at reciting some line he said in a song.You never here people say Jay-Z is the greatest of all time, never, there's only two names that come up , everybody knows this, what f**k'n planet do you come from? At anyrate, go to a hip hop site, with this b.s. that you're stressing and you will hear the same thing I'm telling your ignorant a**! Also, Jay-Z is a glam rapper, that's his thing he earned it the hard way, how ( see my post referenced toward you), this one main reason people like him. You can't relate to Jay-Z life style, if you could you wouldn't be here, so get his n*t s**k out your mouth.I was born and raised in Chicago, I can relate to Tupac. Pac is more or less about things that transpire in everyday life ," Jay can explain to me how to walk a straight line in an elaborate way, that doesn't make him a better mc, case and point , look at Jay-Z. Jay-Z is a better lyricist, but what does that matter if you ain't really saying sh*t. Tupac always had something important to say to the world, and it wasn't about making money and flossing bling .Now that being said , go somewhere in the corner little boy and cry, and keep your mouth closed when grown ups are talking! You have been shut down. Pm me if you really have something worth while to say. Oh, yeah start using spell check or something.

I find alot of this post to not only be disrespectful and rulebreaking but wrong on so many levels. Might want to tone it down.

turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol @2pac being the best Jay-z is better, Nas is better,Big L is better I could name more but I'm going to stop there.

There is No way that Jay-Z is better than Pac. Nas B.I.G. Mos Def Pac are all better than Jay-Z. Jay-Z is just prolific and successful but so unlike the four Dudes in the thread who have/had Talent

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes Jay-Z is better then Pac his flow is better he is miles above him lyricly, no album Pac had is better then Blueprint he is a better freestyler,battle rapper etc.They only one in this thead that I would say is better then Hov is Nas.lol you act as if Jay- is not talented that is far from the truth.

turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By turoksonofstone

Pac was a better overall poet and lyricist than Jay-Z is. Jay-Z has an annoying sound and I cringe when he is on a Track with B.I.G. etc. Nas is one of the greats no doubt but overall is pretty overrated here. Jay-Z has heart and will and occasional great production not much else.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Personal preference:

1. Nas

2. Biggie

3. Mos Def

4. 2Pac

Also, you guys need to chill.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pac was a better overall poet and lyricist than Jay-Z is. Jay-Z has an annoying sound and I cringe when he is on a Track with B.I.G. etc. Nas is one of the greats no doubt but overall is pretty overrated here.Jay-Z has heart and will and occasional great production not much else.

ha ha... you are comedian.

turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@turoksonofstone said:

Pac was a better overall poet and lyricist than Jay-Z is. Jay-Z has an annoying sound and I cringe when he is on a Track with B.I.G. etc. Nas is one of the greats no doubt but overall is pretty overrated here.Jay-Z has heart and will and occasional great production not much else.

ha ha... you are comedian.

Annoying sound his voice it sounds bad to my sensitive ears.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60143218790d8
deactivated-60143218790d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers