Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator
No Caption Provided

Hey Viners, some of you may or may not know me. I've been taking a break from the Vine as of late, but I used to be a pretty active RPer here and I also hung out in the Off-Topic section. Those who do know me, know that I’m a gamer and those who known about me a little more know that I’m part of a female gaming group called Dames That Game. I’m here to try and promote something that my group has been building up to do for the past three months, and now it’s just three days away and I want to ask YOU guys for help.

Dames That Game is going to be hosting a 24hrs Stream Charity event THIS Friday (21st) for Child’s Play Charity. For those of you who don’t know what Child’s Play is (No, not the Chucky movie xP) let me give you a quick run through what it is.

Child’s Play is a game industry charity dedicated to improving the lives of children with toys and games in their network of over 70 hospitals worldwide. With the help of hospital staff, they are able to set up gift wish lists full of video games, toys, books, and other fun stuff for kids. Child’s Play also receives cash donations throughout the year. With those cash donations, they can purchase new consoles, peripherals, games, and more for hospitals and therapy facilities. These donations allow for children to enjoy age-appropriate entertainment, interact with their peers, friends, and family, and can provide vital distraction from an otherwise generally unpleasant experience

Now, for those of you who wonder "Well how much of my money is actually going to be going to the charity and not to DtG? (Dames That Game)" let me answer proudly that 100% of EVERYTHING we raise will be given directly to Child's Play! Our group is not out to raise money for ourselves, this is strictly for the charity. Our goal is currently $200, which I personally think is low, but I know we can raise more and surpass that amount with YOUR help. I’m not trying to promote my group, I’m not even asking you to watch the stream itself (although if you do, the two girls who WILL be streaming for the 24hrs will be very grateful for any support they can get ^_^). What I AM asking you is to help kids out there who are stuck in hospitals, around unfamiliar surroundings or even to help kids who litteraly live in hospitals and want some sort of normality, even if its through gaming.

For those who don't have any money to donate, but want to help, don't feel discouraged D: What you can do is help by telling others about the stream! Through facebook, twitter, tumblr etc..! And actually being there in the stream to help keep the streamer awake during the marathon will help as well! :D

If you are still unsure about this you can click on the 'Child's Play Charity' link below, it will take you directly to the Child’s Play Charity website so you can see for yourself what its all about. Or if you have any questions I'll give you a link to both the DtG facebook and twitter page so you can ask there. Or you could ask here and I'll do my best to answer the questions for you.

Help us, help children all over the nation through the power of gaming! ♥

Thanks for the time!

Links:

Child's Play Charity

Dames That Game Twitch.tv Channel (where the stream will be held)

DtG Facebook Page

DtG Twitter Page

_Quickster_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By _Quickster_

Yay! Endorsed by Quickster.

*Forgets that absolutely nobody in the Off-Topic section knows him*

_Araneae_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By _Araneae_

Hey. That's a really nice thing you're doing. Support!

No Caption Provided
Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

Thanks for the support you two ^_^

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By goodguy24

I thought this was for the movie Child's Play

No Caption Provided
Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

Nope xP

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By deadpoolrules

I support this and if you need help,just tell me,cause that's a hell of a genious idea

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

@deadpoolrules said:

I support this and if you need help,just tell me,cause that's a hell of a genious idea

Thanks man :) We need help by spreading the word out there! if you have any friends or family who you think might want to be a part of this, tell them about it ^_^ Only three days left to get ready!