2012 The movie

Lady Nightmare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By Lady Nightmare

I dont know if you all have seen the trailer but im pretty excited for it.  

Ps. if there is tread for this movie already i searched and i didnt see any thing about it

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
This Movie looks like Fun
Lady Nightmare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By Lady Nightmare

the speical effects are amazing

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DEGRAAF

it wouldnt let me play the movie. said invalid parameters

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By shanana

Well if 2012 IS true, there will not be any survivors...the aftermath shall be worse then the event

Webstad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Webstad

2012 is not true. People have misinterpreted the Mayan calender, hence the panic. It's very simple, and probably more simple than you may realize. They Mayan scholars simple ran out of papyrus or stone to record their calender on. They were planning up to 2000 years in the future and did not see the necessity of going further until the time came to keep writing. Just because they decided not to record past 2012 (which happens to be the beginning of a new cosmological cycle) does not mean apocalypse. It just means they stopped writing. They could have continued the calender and stopped at 3000, and people would just interpret it for the worst anyhow, and there's nothing special about the year 3000 either. Remember all the other global hysteria created by a few paranoid fruitcakes who thought the world was going to end in a few days? This is no different. Remember Y2K? Did that not turn out to be false in the end? It did. Same with the Hadron Collider. People thought it was going to create a wormhole and the world was going to parish. This hysteria was created by people who haven't got a frickin' clue.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7  Edited By shanana

true, however those events will happen, probably not in our life time, since the earth is rotating at a Tilt with in a few hundred or maybe even thousand of years, earth will not have 365 days, it will actually cause great climate change.

Webstad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Webstad

No doubt the earth is changing, but it's changing slowly, much the way it has been for the past 4.6 billion years. Given the probability, many of the things people think will happen in 2012 will happen eventually, just not ON 2012. Another change we can expect, which happens every 5000 or so years, is the reversal of the magnetic poles. The worst that can happen there is our compasses get screwed up. The ultimate question of the survival of the human race is how adaptive to the changes our planet will go through we are. The species that have survived the earth's different eras have either evolved and adapted, or dwell in an area where they are effected less than those our planet decides to remove from the web of life. Our planet cleanses itself every few hundred million years. It will continue to do so until the sun runs out of fuel to keep the nuclear fusion going, and as it cools off it expands and envelopes the inner planets. This is by no means an apocalypse. It happens to planets in distant solar systems all the time. At any rate, the movie looks exciting, but I wouldn't take it literally. It's a nice work of fiction.

ARMIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ARMIV

Do I believe the world will end on Dec. 21/22 (which ever one)2012?
Nope.
Do I believe it will end May 4 2011?
Nope.
Do I believe it will end Jan. 21 2014?
Nope.

See what I'm getting at?

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#10  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

O idon't know what will happen on 2012, but I'll still go see this movie brcause it looks cool. Abd seince we're on the subject, I looked this up alot in school (It was ether this or do my real work) and scientist (Not all but some) don't think that  the world will end on 2012, they just think something world changing is going to happpen, but that just what I read. What's going to happen on Dec 21, 2012? I have no clue, I have no clue on what will happen tommorow on June 24, 2009, so how knows what will really happen.

ARMIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ARMIV
@War Killer said:
" O idon't know what will happen on 2012, but I'll still go see this movie brcause it looks cool. Abd seince we're on the subject, I looked this up alot in school (It was ether this or do my real work) and scientist (Not all but some) don't think that  the world will end on 2012, they just think something world changing is going to happpen, but that just what I read. What's going to happen on Dec 21, 2012? I have no clue, I have no clue on what will happen tommorow on June 24, 2009, so how knows what will really happen. "
Something earth changing happens everyday.
Everyday the wind blows more sand somewhere else.
Everyday water erodes mountains,and everyday life is born.
And with new life comes new possibilities; new ways to change our world for the better or for the worst.

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12  Edited By _Sojourn_

hey...you see how water destroyed it all in the end...That was me in the future...lol XD

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By Lantern Prime

Meh.....

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#14  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
@ARMIV said:
"@War Killer said:
" O idon't know what will happen on 2012, but I'll still go see this movie brcause it looks cool. Abd seince we're on the subject, I looked this up alot in school (It was ether this or do my real work) and scientist (Not all but some) don't think that  the world will end on 2012, they just think something world changing is going to happpen, but that just what I read. What's going to happen on Dec 21, 2012? I have no clue, I have no clue on what will happen tommorow on June 24, 2009, so how knows what will really happen. "
Something earth changing happens everyday.Everyday the wind blows more sand somewhere else.Everyday water erodes mountains,and everyday life is born.And with new life comes new possibilities; new ways to change our world for the better or for the worst. "
That's what I was saying at the end of my post, and besides meteor could hit me as I type this post, so like we all know or don't know, is the world going to end...Yes, When is the World going to End? No really knows
Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#15  Edited By Dreadmaster
@Slight said:
"hey...you see how water destroyed it all in the end...That was me in the future...lol XD "

heh, Namor finally has a chance to rule land
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16  Edited By pixelized

Cute

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#17  Edited By _Sojourn_
@dreadmaster said:
"@Slight said:
"hey...you see how water destroyed it all in the end...That was me in the future...lol XD "
heh, Namor finally has a chance to rule land "

Still the King of the Sea
Avatar image for mysteriousblack
MysteriousBlack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By MysteriousBlack

The director made Independence Day with Will Smith in it too? I'd definitely go see this movie just cause it's the same director--the man has talent.

LP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By LP

This is an EPIC TRAILER. 0_0
I don't believe the world will end in 2012, but I'd still see this movie - trailer just blew me away and this guy makes the best movie, even if he is one crazy mofo, lol!
Independace Day is one of my favorite movies of all time!

Avatar image for secret_turchin_man
Secret Turchin Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can only hope that such events do not transpire in my lifetime, but I don't really care...we go when we're meant to go...