#1 Edited by EganTheVile1 (6203 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm excited about this, despite Lucas saying there will be no Jedi or Sith, Ewan McGregor (Obi-Wan)  has expressed interest in appearing in a couple guest spots, as have Anthony Danials (C-3PO) Peter Mayhew (Chewbacca) and a couple others (actors who played Jango and the clones and the actor who plays Palpatine their names slip my mind at the moment)

Boba Fett is supposed to be a regular character, as are Tarkin, R2-D2, and Captain Antilles (if the rumors are true) but who else do you all suppose will be in the series? Vader? Jabba? Secret Apprentice? Yoda? Shaak Ti? Lets be honest all we really know is it has a 400 episode run contracted and takes place between Revenge of the Sith and A New Hope. But until the first episode airs sometime in late 2009 or early 2010 we are left speculating. That said who or what  would you like to see in the series?

#2 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanna see Jar Jar (No joking)

#3 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6203 posts) - - Show Bio

Possible, the Gungans, wookiee, and Mon Calamari were all enslaved by the Empire after all

#4 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm, Prison Break : Gungan Style

I'd watch it

#5 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6203 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't expect to see Captain Tarpals though, he was killed in the comic books

#6 Posted by Siphon (1911 posts) - - Show Bio

Jabba should definitely be in it. It would be nice to see  Han, Lando and the apprentice too.

#7 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6203 posts) - - Show Bio

well when he was a cadet in the Empire han freed Chewbacca from a forced labor camp, so I wouldnt rule out young Han, Lando, childhood versions of Luke and Leia, especially Leia since Jimmy Smits who plays Bail Organna expressed interest in making a few appearances. I'd like to see Kyle Katarn, Prince Xizor, Mara Jade (she was raised by the Emperor) Admiral Thrawn, Greedo, Bossk, and Zuckuss

#8 Posted by Spider-Pantrelli (1731 posts) - - Show Bio

I want Yoda! :D

#9 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

shaak ti died.......

I'm up for seeing Obi again =] and a younger han solo

#10 Posted by G-Man (34408 posts) - - Show Bio

My fear was that it was going to be set on Tattooine with a young Luke and be down O.C. style.

Staff
#11 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio
Constantine said:
"shaak ti died.......

I'm up for seeing Obi again =] and a younger han solo"

Shaak Ti is one of the few Jedi to escape Order 66 and will be in The Force Unleashed.
#12 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

"despite Lucas saying there will be no Jedi or Sith,"

he never said that....there will be jedi and sith...it's impossible to have a series like this without them
#13 Posted by King Saturn (224212 posts) - - Show Bio
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
""despite Lucas saying there will be no Jedi or Sith,"

he never said that....there will be jedi and sith...it's impossible to have a series like this without them
"
Agreed
#14 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

I' d like to see the younger Han Solo and Lando Calrisian....maybe witness the Millenium's Falcon's exchange? that would be cool..they're two of the coolest SW characters ever...

#15 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

Set in the period it is, Jedi would be keeping to the shadows. I think they would be cool as sort of occasional guest characters, held in awe by the main cast. I think the problem (one of them anyway) with the prequels was too much Jediness. It took te shine of the apple.

#16 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6203 posts) - - Show Bio
Constantine said:
"shaak ti died.......

actually... she didnt Lucas decided not to kill her off and she will be appearing in The Force Unleashed now, she was supposed to have been killed by Grievous on his flagship but that scene was cut, and she somehow survives being shot up by her clones. Also Lucas requested Dark Horse not to kill off Quinlan Vos so I think we will see him in the animated series at least. And I wouldnt rule Asajj Ventress or Durge out of the live action series, Asajj walked away from the confederacy shortly after Grievous joined, and Durge, well what can kill him?
#17 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio
G~man said:
"My fear was that it was going to be set on Tattooine with a young Luke and be down O.C. style."
Lmao, that'd be horrible.
#18 Edited by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

There better be Ewoks

#19 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"I wanna see Jar Jar (No joking)"
boooo
#20 Posted by inferiorego (24820 posts) - - Show Bio

I want Lucas to stop screwing with my childhood before I have to assassinate him.

Staff
#21 Posted by Darth Balls (691 posts) - - Show Bio

Constantine said:

"shaak ti died.......

actually... she didnt Lucas decided not to kill her off and she will be appearing in The Force Unleashed now, she was supposed to have been killed by Grievous on his flagship but that scene was cut, and she somehow survives being shot up by her clones. Also Lucas requested Dark Horse not to kill off Quinlan Vos so I think we will see him in the animated series at least. And I wouldnt rule Asajj Ventress or Durge out of the live action series, Asajj walked away from the confederacy shortly after Grievous joined, and Durge, well what can kill him?

#22 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6203 posts) - - Show Bio
Darth Balls said:

Constantine said:

"shaak ti died.......

Reply  |   Quote

yeah but there ws another seen where ankikan killed her to.

• cyborg maul
  • han free chewie
  • even jar jar
"
Asajj was alive in both the comics and Clone Wars movie after she battled Anakin on Yavin IV
#23 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6203 posts) - - Show Bio