#1 Posted by danhimself (22713 posts) - - Show Bio

so russel brand is hosting the vma's right now....i just have 1 question.....who the heck is russel brand????

#2 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
#3 Posted by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio

he was a vj for mtv in britain. he was really funy in forgetting sarah marshall

the show is really tiny this year.

#4 Posted by Delta Red (222 posts) - - Show Bio

MTV?? No thanks =\

#5 Posted by danhimself (22713 posts) - - Show Bio

so no one is seeing christina dressed as black cat right now then?

#6 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

LEONA LEWIS AND LIL WAYNE

#7 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

PUSSYCAT DOLLS WON AN AWARD

#8 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"

LEONA LEWIS AND LIL WAYNE

"
Lil Wayne is Garbage
#9 Posted by TheDrifter (26563 posts) - - Show Bio

Disturbed should have won something

#10 Posted by xXi0RIXx (1736 posts) - - Show Bio

wait wait wait wait wait


i heard
dir en grey(japanese band) is up for like

uhhhh

international award

is that true o__o;;;

#11 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio
danhimself said:
"so no one is seeing christina dressed as black cat right now then?"
she totally lipped her "performance"
#12 Posted by Shatterstar (4460 posts) - - Show Bio

I watched 2 performances flipping through channels- Aguilera blatantly & horribly lip synced her song & TI's thing his mic was on but the track was like fives times louder than him so you couldn't even hear him it was like he was singing along with his own song. God I hate MTV.

Moderator
#13 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio

I used to watch it every year.. But now days I stick with the CMA's and AMA's

#14 Posted by danhimself (22713 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"danhimself said:
"so no one is seeing christina dressed as black cat right now then?"
she totally lipped her "performance""

that may be but i think she looked alot like black cat when she had that mask thingy on at the beginning of her "performance" and lip syncing or not she's still super hot
#15 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio
Shatterstar said:
"I watched 2 performances flipping through channels- Aguilera blatantly & horribly lip synced her song & TI's thing his mic was on but the track was like fives times louder than him so you couldn't even hear him it was like he was singing along with his own song. God I hate MTV."
And She's known for her amazing vocal ability...so her lipping is a major no no.
danhimself said:
"pixelized said:
"danhimself said:
"so no one is seeing christina dressed as black cat right now then?"
she totally lipped her "performance""

that may be but i think she looked alot like black cat when she had that mask thingy on at the beginning of her "performance" and lip syncing or not she's still super hot"
she's cute