#1 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30068 posts) - - Show Bio

So it is August 8th and today the Olympics have started. I guess you can say this thread is for opinions and such. ut I always watch the Olympics, whether they be summer or winter. It's always been a tradition for my grandfather and I. Anyway I only have one complaint about the Olympics and thats the Banning of the South African runner who wanted to compete in the 400 meter. They banned him because he has Prostesis (sp?) that give him a slight advantage. But even when they raced him against other able bodied runners he lost. I just dont get it. But anyway. Who's ready for em and what teams will you be rooting for?

#2 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Hate to tell ya' but it's been done before...

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/off-topic/5/official-beijing-2008-olympic-games-thread/26305/#24

#3 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30068 posts) - - Show Bio

Aww come on -__- That so sucks xP Cries

#4 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Kiara_Sullivan said:
"Aww come on -__- That so sucks xP Cries"
Sowwy :(
#5 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30068 posts) - - Show Bio

lol its cool.. I honestly forgot about that thread xP I mean it was started like a month ago xP

#6 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Points to the Forum Search :P
#7 Posted by Adam Warlock (723 posts) - - Show Bio
Kiara_Sullivan said:
"lol its cool.. I honestly forgot about that thread xP I mean it was started like a month ago xP"

#8 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30068 posts) - - Show Bio

Considering I forgot that someone started the thread and had no recollection of one being made I didnt even think to check the forum search thingy xP

ha ha Warlock, that is so me xP

#9 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio

thats sucks i feel bad for the african american runner

#10 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19170 posts) - - Show Bio

GO TYSON GAY- Olympic sprinter, and Alexis Felix

#11 Edited by Kiara_Sullivan (30068 posts) - - Show Bio
Desilation said:
"thats sucks i feel bad for the african american runner"
-__- Did you not read the post.. It said South African...

oh a higher note.. I watched the Womens Soccer game they were giving this morning.. USA vs. Japan. USA won 1-0 with the only goal being made by Carli Lloyd in the 27 minute of the game.