1st blog

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Venom999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Venom999

wow my 1st ever blog and you guys just witnessed history in  the making with this click of post blog. Ready Click.
Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By Billy Batson
meh
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Silver2467

Welcome to the Vine, but generally, starting a topic with no real intended purpose or topic is frowned upon around here. Just write about something that interests you.

RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1887

User Lists: 79

#3  Edited By RazzaTazz

It true, at least write something like Spider-Man is cool.  this just looks like you are trying for the 20 blog posts by writing almost nothing, which isnt really the point.  You should be interested in writing and sharing your opinions. 
SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#4  Edited By SC  Moderator

Actually I believe this is your 9th blog. I have word from a good and high authority you often create blogs, detailed, complicated, intensely relevant and topical blogs that challenges humanity's own essences and conceptions, but then 2 hours, 17 minutes, 57 seconds after you post these blogs, you delete them, and then erase your own memory of deleting them, and even creating them. So in that sense, yes, we are witnessing history. You are a very odd individual. Which is cool. Don't expect me to tell you this again though, once you forget if you forget, I am not sure if you will delete this blog? Can you delete locked blogs? 

CasimirAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By CasimirAngel
@RazzaTazz said:
"It true, at least write something like Spider-Man is cool.  this just looks like you are trying for the 20 blog posts by writing almost nothing, which isnt really the point.  You should be interested in writing and sharing your opinions.  "

Agreed.  I feel that the great asset of blogs is getting to know other people.  Having discussions about shared interests and sharing opinions is a great know to get to know people.  From this blog, it's hard to have that.
Venom999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Venom999
@SC:
say what 
jeanlucpicard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jeanlucpicard
@SC:
That sounds like that movie when this guy every time he went to sleep he lost his memory and had a tape recorder telling him everything, his name the people that are after him and such. 

oh and lol.
PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By PrinceIMC
@jeanlucpicard:
Clean Slate. 

Or better yet Memento.