• 66 results
#1 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio

A 33-year-old man and L.A.-based "songwriter" has spent five years trying to change his looks to resemble the pop star.

Call him the ultimate Belieber.

OUR EDITOR RECOMMENDSJustin Bieber's Latest 'Believe' Promo Is a Bummer (Video)Justin Bieber's Concert Doc 'Believe' Books Christmas DateJustin Bieber Releases Moody 'Heartbreaker' Single (Audio)

A 33-year-old man named Toby Sheldontold the British tabloid Closer that he has spent nearly $100,000 over the course of five years on plastic surgery aimed at making him look like Justin Bieber.

Sheldon, described as an L.A.-based "songwriter" with an admitted fear of aging, says he's had work done to make his smile and eyes more closely resembled the pop star. He started out with Botox injections and then switched to Aquamid, which lasts longer. He also has had hair transplants.

"It's Justin's smile that gives him his youthful look," Sheldon said, revealing that he has his "upper lip lifted" and "bottom lip plumped out."

His last surgery, a "smile surgery" performed in July, cost him $15,000 alone.

"My smile surgery took more than a month to recover from," Sheldon said. "And, after my eyelid surgery, I couldn't open my eyes for a week."

While Sheldon's family lives in Germany and doesn't know of his procedures, he says his friends approve.

"My friends shower me with compliments," he says. "They even call me Toby Bieber."

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/justin-bieber-fan-spends-100k-649691

I want to look like Batman.

#2 Posted by Mercy_ (92257 posts) - - Show Bio

whyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Moderator Online
#3 Edited by Dernman (14611 posts) - - Show Bio

#4 Posted by AllStarSuperman (19499 posts) - - Show Bio

#5 Posted by Black_Claw (2872 posts) - - Show Bio

My faith in humanity has hit an all time low.

#6 Posted by _slim_ (13051 posts) - - Show Bio

wtf.

#7 Posted by King Saturn (223723 posts) - - Show Bio

He should have taken 65k of that money to get facial appearance of Johnny Depp and a penis like unto John Holmes size.

#8 Edited by Referee (6262 posts) - - Show Bio

#9 Edited by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_ said:

whyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Because give all that money to the poor and buy thing for the orphans is for losers!!!

My faith in humanity has hit an all time low.

Save the Rhino say if you help them to save them, they will let you kill one, so that would hit lower!!!

#10 Posted by Joygirl (18044 posts) - - Show Bio

Can I just say... EPIIIIC FAAAAAAIL!!!

#11 Posted by RulerOfThisUniverse (5942 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

#12 Posted by Extremis (3326 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Extremis (3326 posts) - - Show Bio

@referee said:

hey look Referee's meme is a referee. Coincidence, or is this something mo?

#14 Edited by Referee (6262 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by RisingBean (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Some people are idiots. Then you have people like this guy who I can't think of what to call beyond creepy and sad.

#16 Edited by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5384 posts) - - Show Bio

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

#17 Edited by Fallschirmjager (14705 posts) - - Show Bio

he's probably trying to attract under-age girls

watch out for him in the paper the next few months

#18 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6037 posts) - - Show Bio

Justin Bieber has been famous for 5 years? Doesn't seem like that long.

#19 Posted by JetiiMitra (8078 posts) - - Show Bio

Finally, I've found something I can spend my $100k on! It's just been sitting in my room, but now it has a purpose! Yay!

#20 Posted by Yokergeist (12355 posts) - - Show Bio

Why. That's all I have to say. Why.

#21 Edited by Deathstroke19 (3799 posts) - - Show Bio

...ha...haha...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahahaHAHAHAHA HA HA HA!!! HA! Lol what a sad piece of junk. Pedifile. It's even more funny cause last time i saw Bieber looks a lot different now. Haha what a freak. Unfortunately this is the society we live in where people worship celebrities.

By the way does anyone understand that? What makes celebrities lives so much more important then everyone else's? Is it because they can sing and be broadcast? Is it because they were put in a movie? If so to the sing/movie then what makes their everyday life so much more important then everyone else's? Are people just that nosy today that they will get their hands on every little piece of gossip that comes out?

#22 Posted by Xwraith (14563 posts) - - Show Bio

He's been recording since 2009.

#23 Posted by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

This man realizes women don't like JB because of his looks, yes?

#24 Posted by TheFirstLantern (1474 posts) - - Show Bio

@xwraith said:

@v_scarlotte_rose said:

He's been recording since 2009.

Feels like 7 years.

#25 Posted by russellmania77 (14403 posts) - - Show Bio

Better get a refund then

#26 Edited by silkyballfro94 (1499 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathstroke19: I concur.

I feel bad for this man though. Product of society.

#27 Posted by Wolverine08 (38079 posts) - - Show Bio

#28 Posted by _Cain_ (23591 posts) - - Show Bio

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAH

#29 Posted by batmannflash (6168 posts) - - Show Bio

sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh

#30 Posted by WillPayton (9035 posts) - - Show Bio

Give him 10 more years and he'll be looking like this:

#31 Posted by TazzMission (5488 posts) - - Show Bio

i heard this story and my question is why beiber and not someone like a jason momoa? at least females love momoa

#32 Posted by Lady_Liberty (8211 posts) - - Show Bio

That's kinda funny. But he's a free man in a free country. He has the right to spend his cash however he likes. Besides, there are worse ways to spend a hundred grand.

#33 Posted by jwalser3 (4796 posts) - - Show Bio

He looks like a monster.

#34 Posted by consolemaster001 (4895 posts) - - Show Bio

Why waste 100k on plastic surgery when you could've just gotten an axe and cut your d*ck off.

#35 Posted by Veshark (9057 posts) - - Show Bio

Plastic surgery always scares me.

#36 Posted by Lvenger (17855 posts) - - Show Bio

Why waste 100k on plastic surgery when you could've just gotten an axe and cut your d*ck off.

Loved that video taking the mickey of this weird story.

#37 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (19999 posts) - - Show Bio

His face is so messed up he doesn't even look like Bieber's and also... 33-year old fan?!?!

#38 Posted by consolemaster001 (4895 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio

His face is so messed up he doesn't even look like Bieber's and also... 33-year old fan?!?!

#40 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17148 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to laugh...But I'm not sure whether this is funny or sad.

Should I cry? Laugh?

I'll just sit in the dark corner I guess...

#41 Posted by Saint_Wildcard (8706 posts) - - Show Bio

Reminds me of this guy

#42 Posted by WarBlade539 (4450 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL. Beta Ray Bill.

#43 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (19999 posts) - - Show Bio

@dragonborn_ct said:

LOL. Beta Ray Bill.

Holding a pussy and a PORTAL gun :P

#44 Edited by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Edited by longbowhunter (6616 posts) - - Show Bio

You sure the plastic surgeon wasn't handed a picture of Guy Gardner instead?

#46 Posted by Bruxae (12198 posts) - - Show Bio

I cant eat while that picture is on my screen.

#47 Edited by Cable_Extreme (8075 posts) - - Show Bio

#48 Posted by Dabee (2375 posts) - - Show Bio

Ehw... Justin Bieber has got to be pretty freaked out. Couldn't that be a violation of his copyrighted likeness? (I know, not really.)

#49 Edited by MatteoPG (1877 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Edited by nerdork (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

He looks terrible...then again, so does Justin Beiber