Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By Gambit1024

Short disclaimer before you read, please:

Almost all of my knowledge of Star Wars comes from watching the movies. I apologize to any die-hard fans for any ignorance that may or may not be in this list of demands. Admittedly, some of these things are jokes and were added to the list because, at the end of the day, 10 is just a good number. Also, on a somewhat related note, Leia is a Disney Princess now........... I know, right?

Anyway, this is my list, and this is completely all my opinion. Once again, I sincerely apologize in advance to any die-hard fans for the ignorance that may or may not be displayed. I love you, and look at my list. :)

1. Boba Fett movie. Don't care how it's done, it'd be friggin awesome. I remember hearing someone (I think it was the Captain America director) say that he was interested in that.

2. The ORIGINAL non-screwed with trilogy on Blu-Ray. Puppet Yoda rules, and Han shot first. Since Lucas was the only one saying no to it's Blu-Ray release, this could happen very soon.

3. Better animated stuff. Get those Disney animators to work on a TV show that isn't the Clone Wars (No offense to the fans of it. It just isn't for me.)

4. A Star Wars themed park at Disney World. They already got Star Tours, so let's make a whole park out of it.

5. Episode VII. Yes, I know it's already confirmed, but I want this so hard. It doesn't even have to be about Luke or any of those guys (because we know Harrison Ford would never come back), but a continuation on the original trilogy would be and will be badass.

6. Bring Ackbar back. If Darth f*cking Maul can come back as a robot spider, I want Ackbar back as a trap-detecting cyborg detective from space.

7. Either kill off C-3PO or replace his voice actor with Bill Cosby. While you're at it, let him do the beeps and boops for R2 as well. I heavily dislike 3PO, and Cosby would be an excellent R2 unit.

8. A Marvel/Star Wars crossover. Disney owns both companies, so let Rocket Raccoon kick some Sith ass. Probably will never happen, but it'd be fun. Fun fact, Darth Vadar's look was inspired by Dr. Doom (so I've read, anyway).

9. A Star Wars level in Kingdom Hearts, because f*ck it.

10. Jedi Knight Goofy. Do not question this demand.

And that's all I wrote. You don't have to agree with all of it (or any of it, for that matter). I just wanted something to write about, and this was the most relevant topic I can think of. Thanks for reading! :D

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#2  Edited By Samimista

@Gambit1024: Yes, yes yes! Especially to number one! I LOVE Boba Fett!

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@Gambit1024: I agree with everything here except the one about the Clone Wars cartoons different strokes for different strokes I guess

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By Gambit1024

@dccomicsrule2011: To be fair, I've only seen one episode. I'll give the series a chance eventually.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Silver2467
@Gambit1024 said:

1. Boba Fett movie. Don't care how it's done, it'd be friggin awesome. I remember hearing someone (I think it was the Captain America director) say that he was interested in that.

I endorse this idea.
Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Boba Fett movie would be interesting,if I heard correctly the director of the next Star Wars movie is supposed to be someone who was going to make a Star Wars related movie so it might be him,who did the cap movie.

The new movie should be set years after any events that have already happened that way they can make a new part of the continuity without making things convoluted.