User Lists: 0

mikethekiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By mikethekiller

None of those reasons really mean anything, but if Chael does win he better leave brazil immediately.

SuperTide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3  Edited By SuperTide

Could happen.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Static Shock

He'll lose again. LOL. 

Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I really hope Sonnen wins, but I wouldn't be surprised if he loses via getting stabbed walking out to the octagon.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Static Shock

I honestly don't think Sonnen deserves a rematch. He essentially cheated in the first fight, doping himself up to the point where his body generated 17 times the normal amount of testosterone in a male's body (which is sad, since Sonnen still lost). Thing is, he shouldn't have been suspended. Dana White should have released him from the UFC without breaking a sweat.

I hate the pull the race card here, but White releases Paul Daley (for a cheap shot against Josh Koschek) and Kimbo Slice (because he believed him to be a pathetic fighter), but decides to keep Sonnen, even after he cheated by doping himself up with performance-enhancing drugs (which is worse than the reasons for releasing Slice and Daley)? Someone seems to be playing favorites (yet, he blasted Mayweather for his racist comment about Jeremy Lin). Hmmm....

It wouldn't surprise me if Sonnen dopes himself up again in his rematch with Silva. The number one reason why Sonnen would win in that link is bogus, anyway. They say that Sonnen would win because he dominated Silva, but they are overlooking the fact that Sonnen was on drugs. Why people still respect this man in the ring (anxious to see him as a UFC champion) is a mystery to me. Seeing him lose again would compliment my lack of respect for him.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#7  Edited By PowerHerc

Sonnen has put a lot of pressure on himself but I think he's got the psychological edge on Silva; Sonnen will win.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ssejllenrad

@CaioTrubat said:

He won before. He do it again.

He did? Oh crap I've crossed universes again!

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Matezoide2

The fight just ended,felt like bumping this thread. 

Silva completely dominated the match,unless i am so sleepy that i got Sonnen mixed with someone else.

@Static Shock

said:

I honestly don't think Sonnen deserves a rematch. He essentially cheated in the first fight, doping himself up to the point where his body generated 17 times the normal amount of testosterone in a male's body (which is sad, since Sonnen still lost). Thing is, he shouldn't have been suspended. Dana White should have released him from the UFC without breaking a sweat.

I hate the pull the race card here, but White releases Paul Daley (for a cheap shot against Josh Koschek) and Kimbo Slice (because he believed him to be a pathetic fighter), but decides to keep Sonnen, even after he cheated by doping himself up with performance-enhancing drugs (which is worse than the reasons for releasing Slice and Daley)? Someone seems to be playing favorites (yet, he blasted Mayweather for his racist comment about Jeremy Lin). Hmmm....

It wouldn't surprise me if Sonnen dopes himself up again in his rematch with Silva. The number one reason why Sonnen would win in that link is bogus, anyway. They say that Sonnen would win because he dominated Silva, but they are overlooking the fact that Sonnen was on drugs. Why people still respect this man in the ring (anxious to see him as a UFC champion) is a mystery to me. Seeing him lose again would compliment my lack of respect for him.

Didnt Silva had a broken rib or two during that fight,as well? Not to mention he actualy managed to stay councious after getting pounded for 4 rounds and still won.
Avatar image for cozy_da_djed_eye
Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye

Man this has got to be a historical day.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Static Shock

@Matezoide2: My lack of respect for Chael has been complemented tonight.

Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye

Haha.

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Matezoide2
@Static Shock said:

XD

Silva was noticeable pissed off during that match,seriously o_O

Though i do have to admit i am disapointed,it ended at round 2`s first minute damn it :(
Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Jezer

@CaioTrubat said:

Eh, Wrong answer.

(Yeah, I don't think my a**hole behavior is gonna end till I go to sleep tonight. I'm sorry@Anyone reading this post)

Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye

=]

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Static Shock

@Matezoide2 said:

Didnt Silva had a broken rib or two during that fight,as well? Not to mention he actualy managed to stay councious after getting pounded for 4 rounds and still won.

Yep. Broken ribs and all.

@Matezoide2 said:

XD Silva was noticeable pissed off during that match,seriously o_O Though i do have to admit i am disapointed,it ended at round 2`s first minute damn it :(

I noticed that. Must have been from all the trash talk and the fact that Chael cheated in the first fight.

I wanted Silva to beat him up more. I wanted to see him bloody that guy up.

@PowerHerc said:

Sonnen has put a lot of pressure on himself but I think he's got the psychological edge on Silva; Sonnen will win.

Wishful thinking, huh? :)

Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 6

#17  Edited By Inverno

@Jezer said:

@CaioTrubat said:

Eh, Wrong answer.

(Yeah, I don't think my a**hole behavior is gonna end till I go to sleep tonight. I'm sorry@Anyone reading this post)

Wow I was referring about Anderson Silva. I mistook the title! I was rooting for the Spider the whole time!

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#18  Edited By SoA

Anderson Silva - the real life Sagat

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Jezer

@CaioTrubat said:

@Jezer said:

@CaioTrubat said:

Eh, Wrong answer.

Wow I was referring about Anderson Silva. I mistook the title! I was rooting for the Spider the whole time!

xD mybad then

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Jezer

@Matezoide2 said:

@Static Shock said:

XD Silva was noticeable pissed off during that match,seriously o_O Though i do have to admit i am disapointed,it ended at round 2`s first minute damn it :(

It would have been hilarious if during the final beatdown in the last moments of the match... Anderson Silva got off him and backed up, just so the referee wouldn't end the match and he could beat Sonnen a bit more.

('-' )

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Matezoide2
@Static Shock said:

@Matezoide2 said:

@Matezoide2 said:

I noticed that. Must have been from all the trash talk and the fact that Chael cheated in the first fight.

*shruggs* Silva still dominated anyway,so i am happy enough,tbh,i am rather surprised the referee didnt stop it earlier.

Oh well,i am happy that Silva won,and it isnt (just) because i am Brazilian and he is a Spider-Man fan :P

@Jezer said:

@Matezoide2 said:

@Static Shock said:

It would have been hilarious if during the final beatdown in the last moments of the match... Anderson Silva got off him and backed up, just so the referee wouldn't end the match and he could beat Sonnen a bit more.

('-' )

lmao
Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#22  Edited By Inverno

@Matezoide2 said:

@Static Shock said:

@Matezoide2 said:

@Matezoide2 said:

*shruggs* Silva still dominated anyway,so i am happy enough,tbh,i am rather surprised the referee didnt stop it earlier.

Oh well,i am happy that Silva won,and it isnt (just) because i am Brazilian and he is a Spider-Man fan :P

@Jezer said:

@Matezoide2 said:

@Static Shock said:

('-' )

lmao

Bem-vindo ao trem mano XD

capall2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By capall2

what reasons? lol...

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Matezoide2
@CaioTrubat said:

@Matezoide2 said:

@Static Shock said:

@Matezoide2 said:

@Matezoide2 said:

@Jezer

said:

@Matezoide2 said:

@Static Shock said:

('-' )

lmao

Bem-vindo ao trem mano XD

Olà XD. 
I knew you had a portuguese sounding name :P
Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Jnr6Lil

There won't be a third fight. It's already 2-0 in Anderson's favor.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#26  Edited By PowerHerc

@Static Shock: I got that one wrong, huh? :) Sonnen got his a$$ kicked.

ApenasJoao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ApenasJoao

@Matezoide2: Eae mano? kaskaskas

Anyway...I don't give a shit for fights...But I was waiting for something more. Sonnen is a little girl.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Static Shock

@ApenasJoao said:

@Matezoide2: Eae mano? kaskaskas

Anyway...I don't give a shit for fights...But I was waiting for something more. Sonnen is a little girl.

No cursing, please.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By King_Saturn
I kind of wish the referee would have let the fight go just a little longer so we could have seen The Spider really pound the crap out of Sonnen for talking all that mess... but what we got was good enough...