yah, so this happened.

#2 Posted by animehunter (2011 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't believe Marvel did it to me AGAIN

#3 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't believe Marvel did it to me AGAIN

they enjoy feeding of our rage

#4 Edited by animehunter (2011 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Saren (25696 posts) - - Show Bio

So.....the Staff of One resurrects Nico for one page, and then she drops dead out of exhaustion? Or am I reading the scans in the wrong order and the Staff brings Nico back as Zombie Grimm? Either way, LOL. Do yourselves a favor and stop reading this.

#6 Edited by EnSabahNurX (2317 posts) - - Show Bio

So.....the Staff of One resurrects Nico for one page, and then she drops dead out of exhaustion? Or am I reading the scans in the wrong order and the Staff brings Nico back as Zombie Grimm? Either way, LOL. Do yourselves a favor and stop reading this.

Wrong order lol the 3rd image is supposed to be first XD

#7 Posted by animehunter (2011 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@animehunter: will rearrange them

no lol XD, sorry, my fault, it's the wrong arrangement, will fix it :P

and i'll probably stop reading this either ways, it just had two of my favorite characters.

#9 Posted by TDK_1997 (14900 posts) - - Show Bio

I stopped reading AVengers Arena a long time ago and you should too.It's not worth the money.

#10 Posted by akbogert (3224 posts) - - Show Bio

@tdk_1997: @citizenbane: I think by and large a lot of us who are posting updates about and following this book actually aren't currently buying it. Personally I rely on previews, scans, reviews, discussions, etc. (with the exception of last week when hearing about Nico led me to actually visit 4chan briefly, since they leak every issue about two days early and I follow some people on Tumblr who always break the bad news well before Wednesday anyway). Others read every issue...they just don't pay for it.

The inevitability of finding out that a character I love has died is the reason I keep tabs on the series. I know some folks say "if it makes you upset then just ignore it" but I'd have to pretty much stop using CV and social media to actually avoid finding out what happens in that book. Since I'm going to find out anyway, I like to have control over when I do.

#11 Posted by Calligraph (16 posts) - - Show Bio

*jumps up and down like an excited 8 year old girl* Yes yes yes!! I dont care if its lame,an answer to fan complaints or whatever she is ALIVE...and by issue 12 there few enough issues after it so she can make it out alive..cmon Marvel deliver for once in your damn life!

#12 Posted by Calligraph (16 posts) - - Show Bio

Also anyone else noticed her new magical "cyberarm"

#13 Edited by akbogert (3224 posts) - - Show Bio

@calligraph: Yeah, the arm's been noticed. Along with how the staff finally looks like the Witchbreaker one, although there is ZERO explanation for why it hasn't been the whole time.

Not to dampen your mood but there is no reason to believe Nico is actually alive yet. If you were one of the people who was going to drop the book because of her death, please wait to buy the issue until news about it comes out and it is confirmed she's truly alive again.

#14 Posted by Calligraph (16 posts) - - Show Bio

@akbogert Oh I dont even plan on buying this thing.. her living or not is gonna decide if I keep buying marvel comics or not...oh and still being normal.. I kinda that weird thought about her being possesed or something...to quote someone I know and respect "If you change the main character yo change the story as well"

#15 Posted by animehunter (2011 posts) - - Show Bio

Issue 12 Lettered Preview, Things are made much much clearer. "As clear as they can be from 4 pages"