#1 Posted by CyberWarrior (1552 posts) - - Show Bio

Just trying to make it clear for myself, what colour is MK's mask? Mostly we see that it's white - it becomes black as the hood's shadow falls on it... am I right? Or is it black?

#2 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

Just trying to make it clear for myself, what colour is MK's mask? Mostly we see that it's white - it becomes black as the hood's shadow falls on it... am I right? Or is it black?

It's always been white, you're correct. The only exception I can think of might be the Sienkiwicz one....which might be black, I'm not too sure.

#3 Posted by CyberWarrior (1552 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

@cyberwarrior said:

It's always been white, you're correct. The only exception I can think of might be the Sienkiwicz one....which might be black, I'm not too sure.

Just I remembered as if it was black somethimes... Well, so it's official: the mask is white)

#4 Edited by Danial79 (2351 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty sure it's always been white, but it's generally drawn black for the sake of contrast.

#5 Posted by CyberWarrior (1552 posts) - - Show Bio

@danial79 said:

Pretty sure it's always been white, but it's generally drawn black for the sake of contrast.

I love the way it's drawn)

#6 Posted by tikhunt (676 posts) - - Show Bio

I absolutely love the costume because it's basic like Daredevils but still very iconic and unique which proves you don't need some flashy alien armour to look good.

#7 Posted by CyberWarrior (1552 posts) - - Show Bio

@tikhunt said:

I absolutely love the costume because it's basic like Daredevils but still very iconic and unique which proves you don't need some flashy alien armour to look good.

I like both of MK's costumes: the classic and armored ones. It would be cool if they'd make a hybrid of them: not too simple and not too complicated.

#8 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

@tikhunt said:

I like both of MK's costumes: the classic and armored ones. It would be cool if they'd make a hybrid of them: not too simple and not too complicated.

My favorite is still the ripped, dirty, Finch one. Followed by the moody Sienkiwicz one. The carbonadium armor's pretty cool, too.

#9 Posted by Danial79 (2351 posts) - - Show Bio

I never liked the armoured ones (neither Marc Spector: Moon Knight nor Vengeance).

#10 Posted by CyberWarrior (1552 posts) - - Show Bio

@danial79 said:

I never liked the armoured ones (neither Marc Spector: Moon Knight nor Vengeance).

Was Marc Spector: Moon Knight armored? It sort of doesn't feel so.

#11 Edited by Danial79 (2351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyberwarrior said:

@danial79 said:

He got it in #39 because his body was dissolving from a demovirus and he essentially needed it to hold him together.

#12 Posted by CyberWarrior (1552 posts) - - Show Bio

@danial79 said:

@cyberwarrior said:

@danial79 said:

He got it in #39 because his body was dissolving from a demovirus and he essentially needed it to hold him together.

Oh, that suit! The whole demovirus thing an all... )