Best Moon Knight Voice Actor

Bystander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Best Moon Knight Voice Actor (9 votes)

Troy Baker (Lego Marvel Super Heroes) 22%
Phil LaMarr (Marvel: Ultimate Alliance) 11%
Robin Atkin Downes (Spider-Man: Web of Shadows) 56%
Other 11%

Although good old Moony doesn't have much appearences anywhere outside comics (or in comics as well, let's be honest) he was lucky enough to star in a few videogames, each time voicced by different actors. All three (if I forgot anyone, what I highly doubt, let me know) have different takes on the character as once again, everybody understands Moon Knight differently, but I want to know which of them do You find the best? If there will ever be an animated MK who would you want to voice him?

• 
DanialCarroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

The only one I even remember hearing dialogue from was Web of Shadows, so I'll go with that :)

You did forget two (that I know of). There's a Pinball FX 2 Moon Knight table (no idea who voiced him), as well as Marvel Heroes (though he's voiced by Downes in that as well).

AZTERIX_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I want to have Matt Bomer voice and play Moon Knight in a film. I feel like he would also do well with adding a cocky, funny touch to him.

Bystander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danial79: I'm not familiar with Marvel Pinball, though I heard of it. The fact that someone speaked in the game is a discovery for me, but I'll google it ;)

Bystander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bUMP