• 78 results
#1 Posted by Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye (9949 posts) - - Show Bio

o_O

#2 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

but he's only had like 12 issues and the're gonna kill him off already?

#3 Posted by Inverno (13057 posts) - - Show Bio

So what is the point of killing Peter Parker off so that you may bring him back just one year later? I mean when Captain America died he remained dead for some time (I think 5 to 6 years). I can't take Marvel anymore...

#4 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

That would be hilarious.

#5 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

Awww heeeellllll noooooo! C'mon!!!! If this is true, I'll be so damn upset with Marvel.

@CaioTrubat said:

So what is the point of killing Peter Parker off so that you may bring him back just one year later? I mean when Captain America died he remained dead for some time (I think 5 to 6 years). I can't take Marvel anymore...

Just a wee bit over 2 years mate. Died in 07. Returned in 09.

#6 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat said:

Well, I always thought he was coming back because of the prequel of the death of spiderman.

You know when mysterio had the zodiac key?

(I mean am I the only person who remembers that?)

Anyway i think the most opportune time Is the crossover of earth 616 and the ultimate universe.

#7 Posted by .Spider-man. (3940 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes! Bring back Peter Parker.

#8 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

What If Morales becomes the scarlet spider and Peter returns to his normal role?

#9 Posted by HolySerpent (12455 posts) - - Show Bio

That's marvel for you

#10 Edited by Inverno (13057 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad: Thanks for the correction bro. I was too lazy to check up :-P even though this is just longer time he remained dead than Ultimate Peter Parker

#11 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

@utotheg38 said:

What If Morales becomes the scarlet spider and Peter returns to his normal role?

This idea is good. I don't mind Pete coming back as long as Miles stay around. Come to think of it, just invert the reds and black in Miles's costume and it kinda looks like Kaine's SS costume.

#12 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

i hope they don't kill off miles morales.

#13 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad said:

@utotheg38 said:

This idea is good. I don't mind Pete coming back as long as Miles stay around. Come to think of it, just invert the reds and black in Miles's costume and it kinda looks like Kaine's SS costume.

Exactly.The only problem Is (I can almost gurantee It) That Miles book will most likely be canceled. I think It's good but People have issues with certain type of characters. SMH

#14 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

@utotheg38 said:

Even more hilarious than Miles dying.

#15 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (8867 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope they don't kill him off so soon

#16 Posted by Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye (9949 posts) - - Show Bio

I bet this guy is really happy about the possibility of Miles being killed off lol

#17 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

@haydenclaireheroes said:

I hope they don't kill him off so soon

But you would like to see him die? XD

#18 Posted by Dernman (14720 posts) - - Show Bio

It would make it easier to cancel the Ultimate universe. Which they pretty much already destroyed.

#19 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32646 posts) - - Show Bio
@CozyDaPrynce said:

I bet this guy is really happy about the possibility of Miles being killed off lol

This guy should be dragged behind a bus for a couple hundred miles 
#20 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

@CozyDaPrynce said:

HAHAHAHA! My favorite part is it begins with him claiming to have a wife...

#21 Posted by Baddamdog (2223 posts) - - Show Bio

It's just a cover, I really doubt they'll kill him off so soon after so much publicity and high critical acclaim.

#22 Posted by Lvenger (18256 posts) - - Show Bio

I really don't like the character. I don't see why Peter Parker was killed off and replaced with him as he is a bland, boring character. But to kill him off over a year after he replaced Peter Parker? Really Marvel? That's just a whole new level of killing your characters off.

#23 Posted by noj (1068 posts) - - Show Bio

I REALLY hope so! Rather I hope that Peter comes back, not necessarily that Miles dies. Miles can stay alive if he must, I just want Peter back in his role as Spider-Man, and for Miles to go off to his own little corner of the Ultimate Universe where I can just ignore his existence.

#24 Posted by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

It's a cover, nuff said

#25 Edited by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio

His head is obviously turned....why are we assuming that he is dead?

Wow people will believe anything just to get rid of Miles.

#26 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@utotheg38 said:

That would be badass.

#27 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@utotheg38 said:

That would be badass.

Actually, I'd like it better if Peter was the Scarlet Spider.

#28 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@ReVamp said:

@utotheg38 said:

That would be badass.

I suppose It would make sense Since everyone knows who he Is.

Maybe Relocate to Another state. Feasible

#29 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@utotheg38 said:

@ReVamp said:

@ReVamp said:

@utotheg38 said:

That would be badass.

I suppose It would make sense Since everyone knows who he Is.

Maybe Relocate to Another state. Feasible

What I was thinking.

#30 Posted by GundamHeavyarms (701 posts) - - Show Bio

Its a fake out, Miles has been a real cash cow for marvel there's no way that he'd be killed off so soon, from a business perspective it doesn't make sense. This cover was just to get people talking so that they would buy Spider-Men, they're trying to build up the level of hype we saw when Miles first debuted. As long as Bendis is protecting him, he'll be fine, and this is coming from someone who doesn't like miles.

#31 Posted by The Stegman (23018 posts) - - Show Bio

If it's true, it's probably just so they can bring Peter back. Marvel, U SO KRAZY!

#32 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (8867 posts) - - Show Bio

@utotheg38: No, I would like to see more stories with Miles. I just don't understand why they would kill him off after only like 10 issues.

#33 Posted by Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye (9949 posts) - - Show Bio

@utotheg38: No, I would like to see more stories with Miles. I just don't understand why they would kill him off after only like 10 issues.

Don't mind me haydenclaireheroes I'm just quoting you to flood utotheg38's inbox.

#34 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4521 posts) - - Show Bio

@utotheg38: What types? Do you mean Black characters?

#35 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4521 posts) - - Show Bio

@aztek_the_lost: Is that Billybob and did he forget his rebel hat?

#36 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

@CozyDaPrynce said:

Don't mind me haydenclaireheroes I'm just quoting you to flood utotheg38's inbox.

lol well played

#37 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kallarkz said:

His head is obviously turned....why are we assuming that he is dead?

Wow people will believe anything just to get rid of Miles.

#38 Posted by HoFT013 (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't kill him. Just bring Peter back.

#39 Posted by Skaddix (3109 posts) - - Show Bio

Its a cover. Obviously Misleading.

#40 Posted by TheCannon (17895 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

It's a cover, nuff said

This. I Know they have said they can put whatever they want on a cover and people will buy it as long as it looks interesting.

#41 Posted by Nudeviking (479 posts) - - Show Bio

@aztek_the_lost said:

@CozyDaPrynce said:

Not a wife...a "goddamn wife."

#42 Posted by DEGRAAF (7870 posts) - - Show Bio

This doesnt surprise me at all. They will either bring Peter back or maybe start the clone saga (if they havent already) in the Ultimate Universe. I could see them bringing Ben Riely in

#43 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4691 posts) - - Show Bio

Miles @Nudeviking said:

@aztek_the_lost said:

@CozyDaPrynce said:

Not a wife...a "goddamn wife."

Spider-Man shirt, hat, drapes, wallet, keychain and Spider-Man wife. His biggest flaw was saying Ultimate Peter Parker is iconic.

#44 Posted by InfamousFish (353 posts) - - Show Bio

I enjoy this series with Miles in it. Love the story, characters, and some of Mile's new powers. And since he is bringing in $ for Marvel, I don't see why they would kill him off.

#45 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

Whuaat?

you kill off white dude to replace him with multiracial dude

then you kill multiracial dude to replace him with .... ?

make up your mind marvel

#46 Edited by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

Here is how I imagined the ending for current ultimate spider-man. Peter gets brought back to life because nick fury found a way to do so. Peter Parker is evil and kills people and miles has to stop him. They get in a big fight and miles is about to lose but he wins because he outsmarts peter parker and kills him by accident. Miles looks out and says " it's finally over." He gives a big great sigh and we have the last panel is a close-up shot of his eye to show how weary is it. It's to show how grown up he's gotten.

#47 Posted by OutlawRenegade (1251 posts) - - Show Bio

@moywar700 said:

Here is how I imagined the ending for current ultimate spider-man. Peter gets brought back to life because nick fury found a way to do so. Peter Parker is evil and kills people and miles has to stop him. They get in a big fight and miles is about to lose but he wins because he outsmarts peter parker and kills him by accident. Miles looks out and says " it's finally over." He gives a big great sigh and we have the last panel is a close-up shot and his eye and how weary is it. It's to show how grown up he's gotten.

Then evil Peter's hand pops up, and we see a scar on his face. "Call me Kaine"

#48 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

@OutlawRenegade said:

@moywar700 said:

Here is how I imagined the ending for current ultimate spider-man. Peter gets brought back to life because nick fury found a way to do so. Peter Parker is evil and kills people and miles has to stop him. They get in a big fight and miles is about to lose but he wins because he outsmarts peter parker and kills him by accident. Miles looks out and says " it's finally over." He gives a big great sigh and we have the last panel is a close-up shot and his eye and how weary is it. It's to show how grown up he's gotten.

Then evil Peter's hand pops up, and we see a scar on his face. "Call me Kaine"

=o

#49 Posted by InfamousFish (353 posts) - - Show Bio

@moywar700: I don't think Miles will outsmart Peter, but good ending.

#50 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

You die, you stay dead.