Your favorite brawls or battles in Marvel history?

GhostRider88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

List your favorite showdowns to ever take place. Or list a showdown you've always wanted to see: "Blob vs Hulk vs Juggernaut vs Thing vs Rhino vs Red Hulk vs Abomination" or whatever..

Its tough. There's just so many; some that were more important, others that were just really entertaining. Moon Knight vs Bushman, and I'm a softy for the whole Captain America vs Winter Soldier story (comic remake of movie) but most of my favorites definitely featured the X-Men.

X-Men vs Proteus, The Nimrod battles. Wolverine-Sabretooth, Hellfire Club.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

As much as I hate Spiderman his battle with Green Goblin the night when Gwen died is Marvel's GOAT.

Dream match

Thor vs Gladiator vs Hyperion

Dr. Strange vs Scarlet Witch

The_Vision626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By The_Vision626

My favourite all time brawl was from Avengers: Ultron Unlimited (1999) When Ultron had captured Pym, Wasp, Wonderman, Scarlett Witch, The Vision and The Grim Reaper. To use their brain patterns to build the ultimate creation. Meanwhile The Avengers had to battle a onslaught of Ultron drones, To cut a long story short Typically Ultron lost his grasp of victory but what makes this battle so epic was the shear scale of odds that was stacked against THE AVENGERS but they still fought!

The fight I would like to see:

Would be Ultron vs Ultron..............Think about it, one good Ulton who as the same view on the world as The Vision against the regular psychotic Ultron. Who would win? Ultron Or Ultron!

GhostRider88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap10nate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

No Caption Provided

This has long been one of my favorite fights in Marvel history. In Fantastic Four #40, Ben is changed back into the Thing against his desires by Reed in order to defeat Doom after he took over the Baxter Building.

The Ultron Unlimited fight is a classic as well as the fight between Cap and Kang in Kang Dynasty that started as giant projections in space and then ends on the ground in such an awesome way.

Lateralus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am a little partial to the Heralds vs. Morg (amped by the Well of Life).

phisigmatau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hm.... long list here..

Many of the X-men vs Brotherhood battles Thor alone vs Celestials
Thor Odin Loki vs Surtur
Ultimates vs Hulk
King Thor vs Galactus
Thors vs Gorr
X-men vs Juggernaut (fear itself)
Thor Vs Juggernaut

prolly forgetting alot

GhostRider88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By GhostRider88

@phisigmatau: Just wondering, which Fear Itself issue did that X-MEN vs Juggernaut battle take place in? I'll look out for it because I actually just started Fear Itself. I've only read issue #1 yet because they're longer than normal comics but it was good, I liked when Sin (daughter of Red Skull) picked up the hammer and made the transition.