Overrated? Young Avengers

#2 Edited by Hawkguy (571 posts) - - Show Bio

Worst: Uncanny X-Force

Overrated: FF

#3 Posted by gor724 (827 posts) - - Show Bio

@hawkguy said:

Worst: Uncanny X-Force

Overrated: FF

Oh yeah Uncanny X-Force, I forgot about that.

#4 Posted by Strider92 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

Superior Spider-man..........both categories!

#5 Posted by spider11211 (1141 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Edited by Xwraith (18174 posts) - - Show Bio

Uncanny X-Force is probably the worst comic I've ever read (which is a shame, because Remender's is one of my favorites.)

I wanted to like X-Men, but it really dropped in quality after the first two issues, and I dropped it after #4.

#7 Edited by spider11211 (1141 posts) - - Show Bio

Superior Spider'Man Heaven knows I tried to like it but The book just sucks.

#8 Posted by TDK_1997 (14895 posts) - - Show Bio

Worst: Superior Spider-Man,Thunderbolts and The Superior Foes of Spider-Man.
Overrated:All-New X-Men,FF,Superior Spider-Man(because of those nutjobs that actually like it) and Hickman's Avengers.

#9 Edited by IllyanaRasputin (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

Worst: Uncanny Avengers & Uncanny X-Force

Overrated: All New X-Men

#10 Posted by spider11211 (1141 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Uncanny Avengers

#11 Posted by gor724 (827 posts) - - Show Bio

Why don't you like Uncanny Avengers? I have only read one issue, so I don't know if its good or bad. What makes it bad?

#12 Posted by cameron83 (7303 posts) - - Show Bio

@gor724 said:

@illyanarasputin said:

Why don't you like Uncanny Avengers? I have only read one issue, so I don't know if its good or bad. What makes it bad?

It's just his/her opinion.

I disagree with basically all of these (although I haven't read Uncanny X force) but I think that most every Marvel NOW title is amazing.

And the term overrated is overused and misused greatly by people.

#13 Posted by QueenCorp15 (1034 posts) - - Show Bio

Most of marvel nows new titles i havnt liked except thor got an i guess daredevil & hawkeye r marvel now so those are the only 3goods ones. Rest all have the same writers an each ones about giant story crossovers that i just dont like

#14 Edited by Mxyzptlk_CV (1163 posts) - - Show Bio

Overrated: Hickman's main Avengers title.

(The New Avengers title excluded...This one is awesome!)

#15 Edited by chem86 (366 posts) - - Show Bio

@xwraith said:

Uncanny X-Force is probably the worst comic I've ever read (which is a shame, because Remender's is one of my favorites.)

I wanted to like X-Men, but it really dropped in quality after the first two issues, and I dropped it after #4.

Totally this. Uncanny X-force is the worst comic series I've seen, I think they keep Humphries around because Uncanny X-force sales are still not terrible because people were such fans of Remenders, they just keep buying it.

#16 Posted by muhabba (299 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Avengers. I have know idea what's going on. They've dumped in New Universe with New Aliens (who grow super evolved plants to push the evolution of the native species? who are now having a war and Thanos is in there for some reason even tho' the New Aliens were already doing what they are now going to war to do and Captain Universe is their mother even 'tho the Captain Universe power has been both male and female...) Ahem, leaving that tangent. What's with the Avengers and the C-list heroes and are Cannonball and Sunspot a couple now and which version of Hyperion is that and is he now a adopted alien father to the super evolved aliens children and... Leaving that tangent. I like tator tots. Isn't Reed Richards and the Fantastic 4 lost in time or something and Ant-Man is running the Baxter Building and does Black Widow just straight up murder people now when she's out being a spy and how many women is Hawkeye flirting with and isn't Cap just doing what he was fighting Iron Man over and... Leaving that tangent, I'm going off into a cornor to cry now.

#17 Posted by CaptainRogers (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Worst: Uncanny X-force

Overrated: Hawkeye (a good series, but I just think people think it's better than it actually is...but no doubt a good series)

#18 Posted by Night Thrasher (3689 posts) - - Show Bio

Worst: Morbius

Overrated: Uncanny Avengers IMO, still good though

#19 Posted by chem86 (366 posts) - - Show Bio

Worst: Uncanny X-force ( only series I've actually hated for existing, rather than just not caring about it)

Overrated: Thunderbolts, maybe?

#20 Edited by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

Uncanny X-Force is the only book I've disliked immensely. I'm not going to answer the second part because the word overrated is stupid

#21 Posted by tikhunt (676 posts) - - Show Bio

Superior Spider'Man Heaven knows I tried to like it but The book just sucks.

Nice.

#22 Posted by GrenadeFlow (1512 posts) - - Show Bio

Worst : Young Avengers

Most Overrated: Young Avengers or Thor

#23 Posted by Ultra_beleco (184 posts) - - Show Bio

Worst: Uncanny Avengers

Overrated: Hawkeye

#24 Posted by gor724 (827 posts) - - Show Bio

Uncanny X-Force is the only book I've disliked immensely. I'm not going to answer the second part because the word overrated is stupid

Its what YOU think is overrated. Doesn't mean it is overrated, everyone has there own opinion. If I think somethings overrated, it doesn't mean its overrated either. Like TV and Movies, comics are subjective. I just wanted to see what everyone thought about Marvel Now from a different perspective. If you say Thor is overrated and I disagree with you, that takes nothing away from what you think.

#25 Posted by MASTER_OF_SUPRISE (624 posts) - - Show Bio

Superior Spider-man..........both categories!

agreed.

#26 Posted by TazzMission (5488 posts) - - Show Bio

i havent really read alot of marvel but i do wish both marvel and dc kind of put a hault on multiple varitaions of avengers batman ect

just stick with one version please