Why Spiderman is the greatest comic book character ever

Linestar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Linestar

I stumbled upon this absolutly stellar article on why this person thinks spiderman is the greates comic book charecter of all time. Everyone has their opinion, and i think spiderman is absolutly the greatest ever. Obviously everyone wont agree, but i find this article to resonate very well with how i feel about spiderman. I thinks its a great read and might just change your mind, or at the very least offer a new perspective!

http://comicsalliance.com/ask-chris-96-why-spider-man-is-the-best-character-ever-yes/. (By Chris Sims)

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

I pretty much agree without the read, but will read now

Zarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Making a deal with Satan=instant fail at everything.

MC2 Peter is the best hero ever though

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@zarius said:

Making a deal with Satan=instant fail at everything.

MC2 Peter is the best hero ever though

MC2 is boring. 616 is way cooler, as well as stronger and smarter.

I mean seriously, Peter as a local forensic scientist? This is one of the smartest men on Earth - not a just one of your everyday nerds.

ironknight1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love Spiderman and always have but I can't say he is the greatest hero ever. One of the best maybe but I can name lots of other characters who wouldn't have thought to do want he did in "one more day"

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

nah. I like spidy just don't consider myself to be a fan of his.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

I love Spiderman and always have but I can't say he is the greatest hero ever. One of the best maybe but I can name lots of other characters who wouldn't have thought to do want he did in "one more day"

OMD is something I choose to forget. There were so many other options to fix his problem that weren't used. The whole thing was a massive plot device to make Peter single and back to the old status quo. Can't really blame the character as a whole for something that was done due to a certain a$$hole editor!

ironknight1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ironknight1 said:

OMD is something I choose to forget. There were so many other options to fix his problem that weren't used. The whole thing was a massive plot device to make Peter single and back to the old status quo. Can't really blame the character as a whole for something that was done due to a certain a$$hole editor!

I see where you're coming from, however it still left a kinda bad image in my head. one of the greatest for sure IMO but i can't say he is the greatest hero ever. Everyone has there own opinion on what it means to be a great hero but from my personal opinion i can't say he's the greatest ever.

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I do like spiderman but have not read him since they killed Ben after saying they would not. If ever they bring Ben back as Scarlet Spider then I am on board again.

patsysherry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By patsysherry

Everyone has own opinion but I really like spider man, he actually made a perfect style. No one can beat spiderman :) filmstarlook.com

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By magnablue

batman

PsychoPinata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well thats like your opinion man

Jimishim12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman and Captain America have shown more pure hearted hope and determination through adversity on a human scale than Spidey ever has, and that is why he isn't the best. OMD and generally being a short sighted worry wort to a city filled with heroes that can and has saved the cities and streets better than he has is just rubbing salt on the wound.