• 108 results
#101 Posted by Z3RO180 (6563 posts) - - Show Bio

So much fail in this thread

#102 Posted by youmessinwithme (1189 posts) - - Show Bio

@youmessinwithme said:

@cheesesticks:

Thanos is also empowered by the Universal embodiment of death. he has also mystically, cybernetically and genetically enhanced himself and was already born a mutant.

Yes but he's still an alien, those power doesn't make him a god. So the God > Alien is totally false.

But he's not just an alien.

God>man in comics would be true.

however Volstag>Captain Marvel(DC) would not be true.

Volstag>Norrin rad(when he's just an alien would be true.

Volstag> Norrin rad who is now empowered by Galactus and become the Silver Surfer, not true.

#103 Posted by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642:

I would argue that Silver Surfer is more durable than anyone on the justice league...

To blunt force heck no he's very weak against Blunt Force but in the form of an energy based attack then maybe I still think Superman is more durable but it's arguable.

#104 Edited by youmessinwithme (1189 posts) - - Show Bio

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642:

the Surfer is not very weak against blunt force like at all.. where did you hear that?... his durability is universal.

#105 Posted by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

@youmessinwithme: He was nearly killed by Thanos in 5 blows, Hulk has downed him and nearly ko'ed him easily in a couple of blows and same thing for Thor. He isn't very good against blunt force against huge heavyweights.

#106 Posted by CheeseSticks (2484 posts) - - Show Bio

@cheesesticks said:

@youmessinwithme said:

@cheesesticks:

Thanos is also empowered by the Universal embodiment of death. he has also mystically, cybernetically and genetically enhanced himself and was already born a mutant.

Yes but he's still an alien, those power doesn't make him a god. So the God > Alien is totally false.

But he's not just an alien.

God>man in comics would be true.

however Volstag>Captain Marvel(DC) would not be true.

Volstag>Norrin rad(when he's just an alien would be true.

Volstag> Norrin rad who is now empowered by Galactus and become the Silver Surfer, not true.

So An Alien-Mutant > God?

Just stop, there's no rule like that, it depends on the powerset. A human being can beat a god. Or you htink that Thor can beat Franklin Richards?

#107 Edited by Thurdazz1313 (49 posts) - - Show Bio

@tigerkaya: First let me say I like superman & a good amount of DC core characters , but I like Marvel more These Posts always say the same things Superman throws Thor into the sun, so ,Thor fought atum in the heart of the sun & placed sentry's body in the sun not really effective, Sup's will speed blitz everyone . yes he retarded fast but rarely uses it He has & always will fight like a big ,dumb farm boy(he's invulnerable ) that's why Doomsday beat him were was all that speed he planted his feet & traded punchs, same with every other big hitter he faces from mongul to darksied he rarely adjust his tactics. This is why to say he would job Thor or the hulk . Especailly Thor who when faced with powerful foes Like Gladiator, Juggernaut, Hyperion who all took it to him in their first encounter, When facing them again he change tactics easily defeating them in rematches But on the same note Thor Even w/several advantages over Superman This battle would be epic I'll even give Superman the first fight by a narrow margin(Both would restrain feeling each other out, If you dis agree you've never read either of their books) But out of a 10 fights Thor would gain a tactical edge, now I'm talking standard hero fight Thor Beats Superman 6 out of 10 times, If they are driven to Kill Thor would have a much bigger advantage he has killed many times & will go there quicker were Superman even in extreme circumstance couldn't bring himself to kill, the few times he did he was riddled with guilt(kryptonian villain) Now the fanboys can go nuts I've red both titles for decades. I know both characters very well their feats do match up this fight won't be decided by Strength. speed, Invulneribility, or who can smash planets. Because they can both do that It'll come down to fighting ability/skill Thor has alot!!!! more Thor has faced a dozen Superman wannabes & beaten them all ,The closest thing to Thor, Superman has Faced is Black Adam(magical w/ centuries of combat experience) & it took him & Captain Marvel/SHAZAM to stop him. so go ahead hate, dismiss

#108 Posted by fil123 (528 posts) - - Show Bio

funny no one mentions flash, who would kill anyone mentioned if he truly wanted to/had no morals

#109 Posted by tigerkaya (1262 posts) - - Show Bio

@fil123: He would be threatening if he wasn't so easily tagged by non powered villains.

#110 Posted by TheDarkManOfSteel (76 posts) - - Show Bio

Couldn't Dark Phoenix or Phoenix of the White Crown just disintegrate Supes without him even knowing?