Who is the greatest strategist in Marvel?

• 61 results
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#51 vance_astro  Moderator

@renaissanceman said:

Cap doesn't have contingency plans for Galactus. Panther does.

Black Panther.

That doesn't make him a better strategist. That just means he's educated on things that Cap isn't. Black Panther is SMARTER than Captain America and well versed in many areas of science. That's a different argument entirely though.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52  Edited By Veshark

@vance_astro said:

@renaissanceman said:

Cap doesn't have contingency plans for Galactus. Panther does.

Black Panther.

That doesn't make him a better strategist. That just means he's educated on things that Cap isn't. Black Panther is SMARTER than Captain America and well versed in many areas of science. That's a different argument entirely though.

Also, well, BP has an entire nation to take care of, so it makes more sense for him to have Galactus contingency plans than Cap....it's not just T'Challa who has those plans, it's Wakanda.

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is only one right answer...

Today, I make no demands... no threats! But, one day, I shall voice demands -- and all shall obey them!
Today, I make no demands... no threats! But, one day, I shall voice demands -- and all shall obey them!

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@evilvegeta74:

Can you recommend stories for me? I really want to read them. My favorite period of X-Men was the 70s and 80s and although I was a big Cyclops fan and the characters said how great of a leader he was, it never showed. Wolverine and Storm were better. I read Messiah Complex and Second Coming and he was my favorite X-Men reading them, and he rose to be in my top 5 Marvel. Now I've been reading the All New X-Men/ Uncanny X-Men and haven't been that impressed.

Honestly Vance Astro would be more informative than I ever could on the subject matter. He would be a great source to ask!@vance_astro

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Does Captain Americs have any strategic to suggest he's superior to T'Challa in that regard?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#57  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

@evilvegeta74 said:

@baneofdemon22 said:

@evilvegeta74:

Can you recommend stories for me? I really want to read them. My favorite period of X-Men was the 70s and 80s and although I was a big Cyclops fan and the characters said how great of a leader he was, it never showed. Wolverine and Storm were better. I read Messiah Complex and Second Coming and he was my favorite X-Men reading them, and he rose to be in my top 5 Marvel. Now I've been reading the All New X-Men/ Uncanny X-Men and haven't been that impressed.

Honestly Vance Astro would be more informative than I ever could on the subject matter. He would be a great source to ask!@vance_astro

@thunderbolt30 would be better to ask. I'm not as knowledgeable of X-Men.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evilvegeta74:

You would probably also like Whedon's Astonishing run (especially where Danger is introduced), Deadly Genesis, the Fear Itself X-Men tie in issues (really solid support of how fast Scott comes up with battle strategies), and Utopia.

@thread I think Doom has impressed me the most as a strategist.

Avatar image for infantfinite128
infantfinite128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By infantfinite128

@thunderbolt30 Thank you! I really appreciate it. I bought Joss Whedon's run on Astonishing X-men. I don't like his writing at all. I just feel like I'm reading a bunch of immature clowns, and especially hated his Kitty. Unfortunately, it's why I hated the Avengers movie. None of the dialogue ever feels natural to me, more of a competition who can be a bigger smart alec. However, I read Deadly Genesis and really liked it. I'm going to check out that Fear Itself Tie In and Utopia. Thanks!

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt30 Thank you! I really appreciate it. I bought Joss Whedon's run on Astonishing X-men. I don't like his writing at all. I just feel like I'm reading a bunch of immature clowns, and especially hated his Kitty. Unfortunately, it's why I hated the Avengers movie. None of the dialogue ever feels natural to me, more of a competition who can be a bigger smart alec. However, I read Deadly Genesis and really liked it. I'm going to check out that Fear Itself Tie In and Utopia. Thanks!

You're welcome :-).

TheComicPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Panther I mean come on the guy has a plan to defeat Galactus

Extremis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers