Posted by spider11211 (1096 posts) 6 months, 28 days ago

Who is a bigger A-hole: Quicksilver or Namor (58 votes)

Quicksilver 24%
Namor 76%
#1 Posted by spider11211 (1096 posts) - - Show Bio

Please support you vote with a reason why.

#2 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (4693 posts) - - Show Bio

Quicksilver

#3 Posted by Spideysense44 (1683 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor has always been an ahole in comics from trying to flood wakanda, to trying to steal sue storm away, to juat being a douche the guy is a jackass but thats why i like him

#4 Posted by mikex20 (2769 posts) - - Show Bio

Quicksilver. he was emotionally abusive to his wife, I think at times even physically.

#5 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (11736 posts) - - Show Bio

@mikex20 said:

Quicksilver. he was emotionally abusive to his wife, I think at times even physically.

not to mention manipulating his mentally ill sister into causing House Of M. hell not even his own daughter likes/respects him anymore.

#6 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor is NOTORIOUS for sticking his nose in where it doesn't belong. I think MOST of his time in the classic era was spent being a nuisance. I can't think of one big-name superhero he hasn't fought REPEATEDLY, because he won't just mind his damn business. He has a weird fetish for blondes which includes his own cousin, Namora and apparently when he sees one he likes he can't contain himself. He's was trying to smash Reed's wife for decades, and I guess when that didn't work he said.."f_ck this, i'll take Emma Frost". Not like she was Scott's love interest or anything.

#7 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor.

#8 Posted by Joygirl (15379 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony Stark....

#9 Posted by spider11211 (1096 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: How can Tony even be close to the two in the survey?

#10 Posted by Squares (3128 posts) - - Show Bio

Both have valid reasons as to why they are the people they are, but I personally feel that Quicksilver is more of a jerk. Namor, for the most part, is just abrasive and a bit to aggressive, from what I've seen.

#11 Posted by Veshark (8544 posts) - - Show Bio

I only like Namor when he's being written by Brubaker. Most of the time, he comes across as pretty unlikeable.

#12 Posted by Wolverine08 (26799 posts) - - Show Bio

I love them both, but Namor is the a%shole.

#13 Posted by SoA (4592 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor hands down , he is so arrogant and smug , you just wanna punch him every time he enters the room

#14 Posted by tikhunt (676 posts) - - Show Bio

Quicksilver has always come across as a spoiled brat.

#15 Posted by Wolverine08 (26799 posts) - - Show Bio

This is Ultimate Namor, but still... lol

#16 Edited by frozenedge (930 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: To be fair, Ultimate Namor probably would've been a better choice for Ultimate Sue instead of Ultimate Reed. I say Quicksilver is a bigger asshole. I don't think his own family likes him anymore except maybe Wanda. Magneto may still care for him but it's probably just because he's a mutant and not his son or something like that

#17 Edited by Squares (3128 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: To be fair, Ultimate Namor probably would've been a better choice for Ultimate Sue instead of Ultimate Reed. I say Quicksilver is a bigger asshole. I don't think his own family likes him anymore except maybe Wanda. Magneto may still care for him but it's probably just because he's a mutant and not his son or something like that

I don't know, Wanda doesn't seem too fond of him either.

#18 Posted by spider11211 (1096 posts) - - Show Bio

Great discussion vine members! This is very enlightening.

#19 Posted by HumanRocket (4895 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor. Only because i really enjoyed AOA Quicksilver and he seemed far from the 616 one.

#20 Posted by chalkshark (1171 posts) - - Show Bio

Tough call, but, ultimately, I felt Namor had the edge. Namor's jackassery tends to lead to wars and vast destruction of property. Quicksilver is, generally, just a prick towards people. Notably, they both have a penchant to hide behind "mental instability" to gain forgiveness for their worst moments.

#21 Posted by Joygirl (15379 posts) - - Show Bio

@spider11211: He indiscriminately killed tons of people for lulz, has betrayed his own team repeatedly usually for no real reason, betrayed or blackmailed his best friends for just 'cause... I read a huge post on all the awful things Tony has done and it is absolutely heinous.

#22 Posted by spider11211 (1096 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

@spider11211: He indiscriminately killed tons of people for lulz, has betrayed his own team repeatedly usually for no real reason, betrayed or blackmailed his best friends for just 'cause... I read a huge post on all the awful things Tony has done and it is absolutely heinous.

Well defended!

#23 Posted by Oscars94 (2001 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor, although the destruction of Atlantis followed his attack on Wakanda, he told Proxima Midnight that one of the Infinity Gems was in Wakanda.

#24 Posted by Blacharrt1 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

Quicksilver by a landslide, after decimation and he how he manipulated his daughter to get the terragon mist... He was worst then his father. But he didn't tKe responsibility he just blamed his dad for everything. At least when manor does something it's fir his people, and like a man he takes responsibility for it.

#25 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (2511 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor.........he tried to steal Sue Storm, Emma Frost, he destroyed Wakanda and Like Oscar94 said told Proxima Midnight Wakanda was holding an infinity gem. He is arrogant as a mofo too, but one of my favorite characters in comics.

#26 Posted by green_skaar (4105 posts) - - Show Bio

@oscars94 said:

Namor, although the destruction of Atlantis followed his attack on Wakanda, he told Proxima Midnight that one of the Infinity Gems was in Wakanda.

Yes major dick move, considering they are on the same "team" (Illuminati).

#27 Edited by turel_hash_ak_gik (350 posts) - - Show Bio

neither. they are both awesome.

#28 Edited by Hel (475 posts) - - Show Bio

Over all Namor

#29 Posted by GrenadeFlow (1091 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor easily

#30 Posted by Rossnrachel4ever (82 posts) - - Show Bio

Quicksilver for me. Namor is just a loudmouth that is really a stand up dude deep down. I've never really cared for Quicksilver.

#31 Posted by Zijuun (854 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor.

Quicksilver is more annoying if anything.

#32 Posted by Jack Donaghy (828 posts) - - Show Bio

@zijuun said:

Namor.

Quicksilver is more annoying if anything.

This.

#33 Posted by tigerkaya (1231 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony Stark, the man makes atrocious decisions from Civil War and onward than wipes ten years off his mind just to make a fresh start rather than own up to it. The guy is the definition of A-hole.

#34 Edited by CheeseSticks (2268 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlet Witch

#35 Posted by youmessinwithme (1102 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor seems to be more of a jerk on a regular basis, And is definitly more arrogant, but quicksilver has done more legitimentally bad things in the comic book universe.

So imo Namor's a bigger dick but more of a hero too, and that's why he's more likeable.

#36 Edited by borisxthexblade (21 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah namor is a d1ck but he coo

#37 Posted by THORSON (2040 posts) - - Show Bio

they are both cool a-holes.

#38 Posted by phisigmatau (433 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Edited by spider11211 (1096 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor made a big push for it in the latest Avengers issue.

I wonder what Black Panther will think of that.

#41 Edited by kgb725 (3443 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor is an A-hole but your always glad he's on your side

#42 Posted by fil123 (401 posts) - - Show Bio

Reed Richards